Somewhat Special Event: The Extras Talk Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Somewhat Special Event: The Extras Talk Back!

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:31 pm

*Sassafras shakes her head again.* No, sorry. It's just... I don't think I've watched that show, so these are references are kinda... Like, you disintegrated who over what, now?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:21 pm

Curtis, provide the abridged version, please.

"Sure. See that person on the far right of my signature banner?" *Goldie generates said image for Sassafras's benefit.* "That's Hellmaster Phibrizzo. Or 'Fibrizo', depending on which version is watched. He's supposed to be one of the strongest creatures in that setting, though not the strongest. ... And there's not too many good images of him online, in my opinion. But I digress.

"Basically he's an uber-powerful monster in the guise of a kid, and his ultimate goal was to cause widespread destruction and chaos across his world. His intention during his appearance was to take advantage of the Lord of Nightmares' power, and part of his plan involved killing the person that Aldonza's friend Mini-Lina was based on. I'll let the Slayers Wiki explain the rest."

Fibrizo's article in the Slayers Wiki wrote:Fibrizo used a diabolical plan involving the kidnapping and threatening the lives of her closest friends to force her into casting the Giga Slave spell. When he'd succeeded in getting her to cast it, he tried to annihilate her body so she would lose control of it, thus allowing the Lord of Nightmares' chaotic energy to roam freely.

Ultimately, however, this plan proved to be his undoing, as he never expected that the Golden Lord would transfer into Lina's body in person. As he believed the Lord of Nightmares to be his ally, he didn't understand why she didn't start the apocalypse, and theorized that it was actually Lina who was holding her back, so he tried to destroy her body once again, this time with all his might. The Lord of Nightmares did not appreciate this at all, however, and made short work of him, thus, from his point of view, granting him the destruction of everything he so desperately wanted.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:21 am

*Sassafras nodded along as she heard and read all this.* Ah-huh... Yeah, that... that sounds bad. So the fanfic thing's, like, punishment for all that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:38 pm

Yes.

Of course, the events of the canon series weren't enough by themselves. To finish what I'd started saying earlier, unlike the canon series, I resurrected him after the fact and provided him with two new lackeys. Through them, I gave him a message to stay away from Lina Inverse. Of course, he just couldn't leave well enough alone and decided to go after her anyway. Now he's stuck in his current predicament as a result.

"Do you ever feel like you're just repeating yourself sometimes, Goldie?"

If your mind starts slipping, Curtis, that's your own fault.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:35 pm

Nah, I get it if you're repeating. I'm also probably not asking great questions... *Sassafras shakes her head.* But anyway, I think it get it now. I just needed a bit more context...

So, that's what you do, then? It's certainly an awful lot... Is that all, like, your job, then, or is this stuff you do for fun? ...Or is it both?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:01 pm

A little of both. They have no real choice but to view what I send them, but I'm not restricting their freedom of speech either. If they want to make fun of it and laugh at anything blatantly ridiculous, I don't see the problem. *smile* It's my own personal entertainment channel, you could say. I love watching the worlds in my domain, but I like having available alternatives, too.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:03 am

I see, I see... *Sassafras nods.* Well, that's nice that you're not too hard on them, I guess... *She thinks for a moment.* Well, I feel like I'm running out of questions... Did you have anything else you wanted to talk about?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:51 pm

...Well, there is a request I wanted to make. If you have the time to swing by Ezekiel and Ellen Harrison's booth before you leave, would you tell them I said "thanks for the hug"? They'll know what I'm talking about.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:07 am

*Sassafras nods.* Sure, no problem! If you're fine with me going, I could go do that right now, even.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:22 pm

I think I've explained all that I can. Enjoy the rest of your day, then. *raises eyebrow* And don't forget to rest when you've returned to the Manor. You have the look of someone who's been out and about for a while.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:45 am

Heh, no kidding. I honestly don't know if I have it in me to get to everyone... *Sassafras shrugs, then walks off to find the Harrison booth.* See you later!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:53 pm

*Goldie nods at her as she leaves.*

-----

*Ezekiel and Ellen's booth is much closer to 'normal' than Goldie's and Risk's were. A chair and a cooler full of water bottles are set up in front of it.*

*As Sassafras approaches, Zeke (female felinoid this time) looks up from whatever she's doing. Her face lights up, and she leaps out of the booth and glomps the maid before Ellen can react.*

Ezekiel: HUGS!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:13 am

Hey, guys! *Sassafras giggles and pats Zeke as she hugs her.* I've just been going around, and Goldie suggested I might stop by here. She said to say "thanks for the hug"...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:29 pm

*Ellen pulls Zeke off of Sassafras, parks her in her chair, and keeps a hand on her wrist to keep her from doing it again.*

Zeke: *laughs* Welcome, welcome, she's very welcome!

Ellen: ...Only Ezekiel would run up to a chaos deity and hug her with no explanation other than "she needed it". *eyes Sassafras* ...But it's good to see you here, Sassy. Are you feeling alright? You seem a bit tired.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:33 pm

*Sassafras nodded.* Honestly, yeah, I guess I'm a bit tired. I've just been doing a lot of walking and talking today. It's a bit more than I'm used to... But don't worry, it's not that big a deal!

And what about you? How've you kids been?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse