Scrap Collecting

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Scrap Collecting

Postby Raleigh » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:58 pm

*Raleigh, not currently living out of a cardboard box, is busy collecting various bits of scrap around the city. If one looks closely they will see that it looks like busted up remnants of cell towers and smashed satellites.* La de dah. Just cleaning up. Not snatching leftover tech to repurpose for the sake of a cat-girl-ifying satellite network.... or tech that I could use to jam up all communications with licensed vtubers signed on with a new business arm of Drake-Corp.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Scrap Collecting

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:47 pm

*Thaddea is seen perched on a streetlight not too far away, typing away on what seems to be a portable scanner.*

Looks like the city's cleanup department missed a few spots. They're getting sloppy.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Well it is hard to round up all the atoms and such isn't it? *Pulls a few specks of dust, ash, and what might be some molecules and the like given the glow around something unseen.* Not everyone can recycle those after all. Ahem, using a rare magic to see me use because I really don't use it enough. ♪If I could turn back time.♪ *The absurdly small remnants begin to reform into the completed objects they once were.* Hehehe, if I really wanted to show off I'd make multiple copies out of each individual fragment.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:19 pm

And I imagine that's particularly impressive. At any rate, I'm here to give you a status update on those jobs you gave me some time ago.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to the Muffinverse