ATTN: Infinite Defense

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: ATTN: Infinite Defense

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:36 am

((OOC: I haven't forgotten about this. It's just that I recently commissioned someone at DA to do artwork of the Brotherhood's new boss, and I'm waiting on its completion so that the group can have a visual aid. So if you want to pursue that particular conversation, go on ahead. >^_^< ))

xGoggles wrote:Darren chuckles a little after Lyra said that, then comments, "I don't know Lyra, if you got a normal plushy made based on you, it might actually look kinda cute."

*P.K. sniggers to herself at this, a hand over her mouth.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:00 pm

"I mainly meant one with a mind of its own and something close to my powers. It'd be easy enough for me to make one if you really wanted it." Lyra takes another 'bite' of her burger while continuing: "I could just pop it out in a minute as long as you're willing to not think too hard about where it came from. Or have it manufactured more conventionally, if that's uncomfortable." From earlier conversations, Darren will be aware of how much control over her body's physical structure Lyra has and therefore might understand that by 'pop it out' she literally means turning part of her body into the plush and then detaching that part into being an inanimate object.

((My earlier post was not so much impatience as "oh, I think maybe it's my turn now"?))
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:10 am

The fox-girl responds with a soft chuckle and shakes her head and says "Thanks, but I'm fine. I'm not much into collecting plushies anyway."
Starting to eat the spaghetti before it got cold, Darren sure enjoyed the taste of one of his favorite dish again after so long.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:31 pm

((OOC: I have an update concerning the artwork of Missy that I commissioned. It turns out... ()^_^ ...well, for whatever reason PayPal never sent the artist a notification saying that the pre-payment I sent had arrived in his account. On my part, I forgot to send him a note saying that I sent the money in the first place. I found all this out in recent weeks when I PM'ed him to find out what the holdup was, and we agreed to give things another go in September.

Hopefully once it's done and I get some semblance of energy back, we can continue this. Don't know when that last part will be, though.))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:10 am

xGoggles wrote:The fox-girl responds with a soft chuckle and shakes her head and says "Thanks, but I'm fine. I'm not much into collecting plushies anyway."
Starting to eat the spaghetti before it got cold, Darren sure enjoyed the taste of one of his favorite dish again after so long.

*P.K. gives everyone time to enjoy their meals, including herself, before a new photo suddenly flares to life over their table.*

I was wondering when they'd finally get that uploaded.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Both Darren and the shadow lean in and curiously take a better look at the picture. "Hmm, so is one of them the boss of the Brotherhood?", Darren asks unsure, since neither looked that threatening at all.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 am

Well... according to our intelligence they both are. Sort of. The girl on the left is our ex-boss, Callista Wilson-Metallium. She owns the Brotherhood as an organization, but for all that she's a massive jerk at times, she's still far too moralistic and prudish to make a decent villain. *points out the girl on the right* It's our understanding that Bahija attempted to resolve that issue by attacking Callista's subconscious and creating a magical clone of her darker tendencies. For ID purposes, they listed her full name as Missy Coco Shanelle. And yes, "Missy" is her real first name.

So... I guess you could say that Missy is Callista's daughter? It's kinda weird.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse