Beware of Violets

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Beware of Violets

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:28 am

"But but but..." said the girl who was now getting too scared to talk to the witch. She looked down at the ground and gulped. The girl mumbled, "Your frog...your frog turn me into this...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:38 am

Suddenly, a young man dressed like a knight comes charging in, sword in hand and crossbow at his side!

"Ahah! Never fear young lass! I have come to save you from this wicked witch!"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:57 am

Seemingly immune to the cuteness of the little girl, showing little sympathy to her, the witch mockingly mimics "But your frog turned me into this, nu-ne-nun-ne-nuuuh~~ Like I care what you were before! Just stand still and in a few seconds your little bug brain won't care much either! Ha!"
The witch was moving around her glowing hands ready to cast her spell, but then the heroic knight announces his arrival, and she shouts in response, "Silence!! I'm trying to concentrate here!"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:09 am

"Nay!" The knight defiantly announces, drawing his crossbow and shooting a bolt at the witch.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:59 am

As a way to defend herself, she shot the spell toward the crossbow bolt, turning it into a fly before impact. Trying to fly away only to be caught by the sticky tongue of the frog.
"How dare you attack me, Venia the mighty! You are going to regret that!", she hisses and threatens the knight.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:45 am

The knight draws his sword, posed for combat. "Do your worst, witch!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:36 pm

The witch grins and says, "Ooh-ho-ohh, you asked for it~"

The ground trembles and the streetlights around begin to flicker, as the witch casts her spell, using her familiar as a catalyst by seemingly sapping color-energy out of it! She then releases a massive blast in the direction of the knight~!!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:16 am

"Th-th-that isn't nice! Ch-ch-change me back!!!!" cried the little girl as she was trying to decide on what to do. The girl had half the mind to attack her but knew that wasn't going to do any good. She then saw the color spell.

"Watch out mister!" yelled the little girl as she ran out and attempt to push the man out of the way.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:53 am

The knight laughed as he brought his shield up and attempted to block the large blast. "I fear no evil!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Given that the frog was currently still in a red color, that kind of had an influence on what type of effect the magic would cause...
The sheer force of the spell, that had an overdose of mana put into it, because someone needed to taunt the witch, was crushing down the shield and eventually compressing it to a.. panda-shaped hairclip?
Maybe fortunate for the little girl that she was already so full of Red so the spell had little effect on her; besides making her eyes extra sparkly and her body movement even more cutesy... But the knight wasn't as lucky, as he started to rapidly shrink, his muscle diminishing immediately, his hair grew a little longer and his ears felt weird.. as if they were moving up on his head and grew fluffy.
His armor softened as the material changed and the armored suit turned into a frilly dress. Little mary janes and white stockings decorated his feet and legs.
The manliness of his body began to fade and change, making her such an adorable little girl.
Her crossbow changed into a big white bow that attached itself to her back, and her sword became a harmless sunflower.

Funny enough the new cute little panda-girl was even smaller now than the girl in pink.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:10 pm

The former-knight blinks...stunned from the dramatic changes to her body. Everything looks so much bigger now! Even the girl she was trying to save was taller!

She looked at the sunflower in her hand, then at the witch. "...."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She started hitting the witch with her sunflower.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:59 am

The witch was laughing diabolically, "Mahahah, now I have too little children ready for my evil witchy stew~! Oh, I can't wait until you beg fo--" She blinks and looks at the former knight that keeps on hitting her harmlessly with a sunflower.
"You-... Can't you be serious?... This is simply beyond pathetic...", she says and shakes her head in disappointment.

She sighs heavily then says, "Oh well, time to take you two to my lair so I can eat you and such..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 pm

The former knight paused in her useless, pathetic attempts to harm the witch as she heard the words. "eat you". Normally such a threat wouldn't phase her at all but...she was feeling something she wasn't used to feeling now that she was so small and helpless...fear.

She quickly grabbed the other girl's hand and started running as fast as she could away from the witch. "We need to get out of here!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:15 am

"Haha, do you really think you can get away from me~?", the witch asks with a giggle.
She prepares her spell, making a few gestures but the glow in her hands was very faintly... Frowning and trying even harder and harder and it still didn' work, finally she gave up and dismissed the spell. "Ahh! Why isn't my spell working?!", she yells frustrated.
The frog croaks a few times and the witch's eyes widen and she responses, "How do you mean I'm out of mana?! I didn't.. Oh.. wait.. that last attack.. okay okay..."
She turns to the little girls that were likely already running away, "Okay, you two, can you like.. Hey! Wait up! Stay here for an hour so I can take a short rest so I get spell energy back! Hey, I said wait, you brats!!" The witch starts to run after them, though she didn't seem like a very good runner, not with clunky witch shoes like that.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Meanwhile, back at the fight club...

xGoggles wrote:"Almost there Lil'Miss's. And by the by, if anyone asks, you are with me, Mr.Snooze, kay? Some people here don't take lightly when thm peeps wander around and stuff their noses in privite buzznesses."
They soon arrive at what from the outside looks like a bar, the neon lighting above the door spell 'BLOOD LOSS'. Next to the entrance is a tough looking tomboy with a baseball bat, sitting on the ground leaning against the wall, playing what appears to be chess with a raccoon.
She looks up at the group for a second, her face giving a very disinterested impression, and she then looks back towards the chess game she was playing.

"Yep yep~," Ebb agrees, though her tone suggests the information isn't news to her. Gigi just follows her sister inside as obliviously as ever.

((Sorry for disappearing for like a month...combination of the usual problems, is all I have in way of explanation.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse