Beware of Violets

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Beware of Violets

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:41 am

Waiting for the right moment, the man swipes and catches the small frog just barely within his hat. That was close!
The hat already undergoing changes to resemble a more feminine style, shrinking in size, gaining a ribbon and small feathers arranged to resemble a flower.

He now has a frog momentarily caught in his hat, but how will he make sure it doesn't just jump out of it?
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:49 am

xGoggles wrote:Waiting for the right moment, the man swipes and catches the small frog just barely within his hat. That was close!
The hat already undergoing changes to resemble a more feminine style, shrinking in size, gaining a ribbon and small feathers arranged to resemble a flower.

He now has a frog momentarily caught in his hat, but how will he make sure it doesn't just jump out of it?

"Oh...I thought that may have happen. Too bad I don't have a back up," said the the man as he quickly used his feminized hand to cover the top to keep it from getting out. "Think. If I put the hat back into my jacket then that would be more trouble..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 am

The frog tries to get out and keeps pushing against his hand, and eventually starts to emit an increasingly reddish glow, the longer it went on. The hat continued to change, the material more straw-like and the decorated flower turned into an actual sunflower. As for the man.. his already feminized hand starts to shrink even more and becoming quite cute and dainty. His arm and further also starts to shrink and lose its manly features. It seems that staying in contact with the frog spread the changes furthermore even beyond the point it was touched.
Meanwhile, his body starts to shrink in height as well, the material of his clothes soften and starts to gain a more pink color.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:10 pm

xGoggles wrote:The frog tries to get out and keeps pushing against his hand, and eventually starts to emit an increasingly reddish glow, the longer it went on. The hat continued to change, the material more straw-like and the decorated flower turned into an actual sunflower. As for the man.. his already feminized hand starts to shrink even more and becoming quite cute and dainty. His arm and further also starts to shrink and lose its manly features. It seems that staying in contact with the frog spread the changes furthermore even beyond the point it was touched.
Meanwhile, his body starts to shrink in height as well, the material of his clothes soften and starts to gain a more pink color.

"Oh shoot," said the man as he removed his hand from off the hat and looked at himself the best he can. He blinked a few times and tried to adjust his glasses with his other hand. "This isn't going good at all. How can this be fixed.."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:59 am

Now taking his hand off of the frog wasn't the smarted idea.. Given the state of shock the man was in and distracted by the changes, the frog launches itself directly onto the man's face~!

The poor glasses of the map melt away, but somehow his eye-sight improved? Also, his body continued to shrink, while his hair started to grow~
The rest of his clothes became more frilly and what was left of his pants grew upwards.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 pm

xGoggles wrote:Now taking his hand off of the frog wasn't the smarted idea.. Given the state of shock the man was in and distracted by the changes, the frog launches itself directly onto the man's face~!

The poor glasses of the map melt away, but somehow his eye-sight improved? Also, his body continued to shrink, while his hair started to grow~
The rest of his clothes became more frilly and what was left of his pants grew upwards.

"Ahhh!" yelled the man as he felt his whole body changing. He waved his arms for a bit but quickly moved one to grab the frog.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:03 pm

Swinging his dainty arms around that continued to shrink and yelling muffled sounds that kept on rising to a high girly pinch, the man's hair now covered by a nice straw hat perfect for the summer, was styling itself into a pair of twin-tails with cute pink ribbons.
His pants merging together to form a light pink skirt that started to get more frilly.
Eventually, he manages to grabs the slimy frog, but not before accidentally getting some of the mucus into his mouth form all that yelling.. The taste? A very sweet cherry flavor ofcourse~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:41 am

xGoggles wrote:Swinging his dainty arms around that continued to shrink and yelling muffled sounds that kept on rising to a high girly pinch, the man's hair now covered by a nice straw hat perfect for the summer, was styling itself into a pair of twin-tails with cute pink ribbons.
His pants merging together to form a light pink skirt that started to get more frilly.
Eventually, he manages to grabs the slimy frog, but not before accidentally getting some of the mucus into his mouth form all that yelling.. The taste? A very sweet cherry flavor ofcourse~

"Ahh! What is it doing to me?" said the man as he tried to look around. The man could see the changes that was happening to him. He tried to squeeze the frog and swallow the mucus. He shook his head and said, "Yuck! How do I change the color for the frog? It was green before."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:35 am

The 'man' kept on struggling with the frog, as his boy kept on shrinking, his clothes getting more frilly and pink, and a strange sensation started to occur between his legs. As he kept on squeezing the frog that also was in quite a distress now too, it changed to a more Indigo-like color, that for some reason made the little 'man' worry even more.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 pm

xGoggles wrote:The 'man' kept on struggling with the frog, as his boy kept on shrinking, his clothes getting more frilly and pink, and a strange sensation started to occur between his legs. As he kept on squeezing the frog that also was in quite a distress now too, it changed to a more Indigo-like color, that for some reason made the little 'man' worry even more.

"Oh no oh no," said the little man as he tried to figure out what to do. He felt something happening but in reality there was too much going on. He shook the frog a little in panic and loosen his grip. "Stop frog stop!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 am

And as the strange feeling in his crotch concluded, the former man was more prone to receive feminine pronouns now.
Meanwhile while shaking the frog in a panic, it kept on changing colors, blue, orange, brown, white, purple, red again. Eventually, some slime drops fell on her shoes and turned more fitting for the little girl she was now, decorated with pink ribbons, and also having cute frilly socks.

The frog didn't look so well from all this animal abuse...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 pm

"What! Eww!" said the girl as she stopped shaking the frog. She looked at all the changes happening to her and was scared. The girl ran around for something to see herself with. Everything felt so new to her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:59 am

Conveniently she stumbles upon a window of a fancy mirror store. But wait.. those much be trick mirrors because there is no way she could be such an adorable little girl!

But before she could even take this all in, her hand gets zapped, forcing her to let go of the frog! Fortunately enough for the frog, it now seems to hover mid-air.
Behind herself, she hears a girl calling, "Feliximax~! There you are!" The frog starts to float towards the girl that seems to be dressed like a witch. "I told you so many times not to wander off! Oh you poor thing, just look at you... What did that mean girl do to you?! Don't worry, I'll make you all better."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:26 am

"Ahhh! That that that can't be me! What happen!" yelled the now little girl. She blinked a few times and realize that the straw hat on her head was once her top hat. She then heard the voice and yelled once again. Nervous struck her as she realize that she was face to face with a witch.

"A witch! That frog is yours! You have a bad frog! It changed me! Look at me!" yelled the little girl who was pointing her finger at the witch.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:23 am

"How dare you call my familiar a 'bad frog'?! He is the nicest and most cutest thing ever", the witch says angered and glares at the little girl. "I should teach you a lesson and turn you into a little piglet, or a rat or.. maybe a snack for Feliximax! How would you like that, huh?", she asks with her hands on her hips and the floating frog right next to her.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse