Beware of Violets

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Beware of Violets

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:59 am

But the frog starts to follow the man~! Oh no!!
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:00 am

xGoggles wrote:But the frog starts to follow the man~! Oh no!!

The man kept walking but kept his distance away from the group that he was following. Though he slowed down a bit upon realizing who was tailing him.

"Okay...," said the man as he slow down to see that the frog was still following him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:10 pm

The colorful frog seems to shift in color and suddenly becomes green, then it starts to jump towards the man with the intent of hitting him! Will he be able to dodge the frog?!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:46 pm

The violet werewolves stroll along through the darker side of town, seemingly cheerfully oblivious to the dangers around them. Except...well, actually Ebb gives a friendly wave to a few of the lowlifes, mafiosos and thugs around, as if she recognizes them, and some even wave back? Gigi just hums contentedly to herself.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:29 am

xGoggles wrote:The colorful frog seems to shift in color and suddenly becomes green, then it starts to jump towards the man with the intent of hitting him! Will he be able to dodge the frog?!

"What? Green? Yeah. That isn't normal!" said the man as he makes an attempt to slap the frog aside. With a swift movement of his arm, the man was successful in swatting the frog away.

"Eww...I hope that sucker wasn't poisonous. Or too poisonous...I let my reflexes did the talking just now," said the man as he wiped his hands against his pants.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:56 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:The violet werewolves stroll along through the darker side of town, seemingly cheerfully oblivious to the dangers around them. Except...well, actually Ebb gives a friendly wave to a few of the lowlifes, mafiosos and thugs around, as if she recognizes them, and some even wave back? Gigi just hums contentedly to herself.

"Almost there Lil'Miss's. And by the by, if anyone asks, you are with me, Mr.Snooze, kay? Some people here don't take lightly when thm peeps wander around and stuff their noses in privite buzznesses."
They soon arrive at what from the outside looks like a bar, the neon lighting above the door spell 'BLOOD LOSS'. Next to the entrance is a tough looking tomboy with a baseball bat, sitting on the ground leaning against the wall, playing what appears to be chess with a raccoon.
She looks up at the group for a second, her face giving a very disinterested impression, and she then looks back towards the chess game she was playing.

Maiden Miki wrote:"What? Green? Yeah. That isn't normal!" said the man as he makes an attempt to slap the frog aside. With a swift movement of his arm, the man was successful in swatting the frog away.

"Eww...I hope that sucker wasn't poisonous. Or too poisonous...I let my reflexes did the talking just now," said the man as he wiped his hands against his pants.

The man seems to still be standing, so maybe the frog wasn't that harmful.. Wait.. why does his hand look like it somehow received a manicure? Green nails are so not his color! And, oh no! The spot he whipped the mucus of starts to dissolve his pants!

The frog gets up from being swatted down. Now it looks mad and it's color shifts to that of a red color. It comes closer again ready for the next assault!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:17 pm

xGoggles wrote:
The man seems to still be standing, so maybe the frog wasn't that harmful.. Wait.. why does his hand look like it somehow received a manicure? Green nails are so not his color! And, oh no! The spot he whipped the mucus of starts to dissolve his pants!

The frog gets up from being swatted down. Now it looks mad and it's color shifts to that of a red color. It comes closer again ready for the next assault!

"Oh no. That isn't right," said the man as he notice that his hand felt unusual. He looked at the perfectly prim hand and nails. The green was the most obvious thing. He took a close look at the hand to see that his hand had indeed change. The man adjust his glasses to see if it was actually happening. He also notice a slight breeze as his bands were dissolving around the location that he wiped his hand.

"What? Alright. This isn't right at all," said the man as he backed up a bit. "I mean. Green isn't even my favorite color! I could- Wait! I got to focus."

The man looked around for the frog and notice that it was getting closer.

"So you are going for round two? Well...," said the man as he figured out what to do. Surely he wasn't going to pick a fight with a frog.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:45 am

His hand, now small and dainty, looked kind of silly on him compared the other one, and looked very out of place to the rest of his arm. The good news is that the effect didn't spread any further so long he didn't touch anything with this girly hand. The bad news was that the frog didn't show any intention to back down and jumped up towards him again, will he try to dodge it this time?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:10 am

xGoggles wrote:His hand, now small and dainty, looked kind of silly on him compared the other one, and looked very out of place to the rest of his arm. The good news is that the effect didn't spread any further so long he didn't touch anything with this girly hand. The bad news was that the frog didn't show any intention to back down and jumped up towards him again, will he try to dodge it this time?

"Now that is just silly! Hee-" the man was stiffen an unnatural laugh as he tried to assess his situation. The frog was about to strike again but he dare not try to touch it seeing what happen the last time he did that. That leaves him with his next option.

"Duck!" yelled the man as he literally duck to avoid touching the frog.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:33 pm

And the frog jumps over him after he had done a well-timed duck~!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 am

xGoggles wrote:And the frog jumps over him after he had done a well-timed duck~!

"That was a close call," said the man as he got back up. He took a deep breath and adjusted his glasses.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 am

If he looked around, it might be hard to spot where those wolfgirls went, though maybe he should keep his eyes on that agitated frog that doesn't seem like it's giving up anytime soon. Will he fight it or flee.. or just keep on dodging??
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:37 am

xGoggles wrote:If he looked around, it might be hard to spot where those wolfgirls went, though maybe he should keep his eyes on that agitated frog that doesn't seem like it's giving up anytime soon. Will he fight it or flee.. or just keep on dodging??

The man looked around quickly for the wolfgirls. He was concern for them but knew that he had something in his way. This frog was pretty determine. The man looked at his now feminine hand and knew he should be careful. It isn't like he can touch this frog.

"Well, this is something I never thought. I am fighting a frog. Though...," the man took a few steps back and reached into the coat that he was wearing. The long coat shake as he rustled inside to find something. Eventually he pulled out a flatten hat. He shook it a few times to make the hat popped up to reveal that it was a top hat. "Alright. Lets go for option four. Capture."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:33 pm

The frog failed the intelligence check and wouldn't know what the man was planning, so it starts to jump forward, intending to hit the man with its transformative mucus!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:06 am

xGoggles wrote:The frog failed the intelligence check and wouldn't know what the man was planning, so it starts to jump forward, intending to hit the man with its transformative mucus!

"He must have roll a low number or something," said the man in an attempt to break the fourth wall and be funny. He at once swipe the hat in the direction that the frog was coming to ensnare it in his trap.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse