A Splitting Decision

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Splitting Decision

Postby xGoggles » Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 am

The hug felt comforting and actually very nice, a feeling you didn't realize until now she had missed for such a long time... She stands still, letting the feeling sink in, until her mind snaps her back to what was going on! Still in tears, she tries to push Lyra away, shouting, "Stop it! Stop acting like you actually care about me! I'm not falling for it! You are a liar... You are all liars!" That insult seemed to stem from something deep and didn't sound like it was just directed to Lyra either.

--

"Hm? Oh, yes, I can see why you'd be curious about that. But perhaps the past of her, before me, would be of more use to you. Kyō already traveled the path of corruption, long before she arrived at my sanctuary. One of the reasons I took her in... Just like you, I thought I could fix her.. to make her corrupted soul beautiful again", she sets the teacup down and lets out a deep sigh. "But ice, even in all its beauty, isn't able to give the kindness and love needed to fix a broken heart..."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Lyra loosens her grip, but isn't affected much by the push. Oyoki will have to move away herself to end the hug. "It's hard to find someone who never lies. But you really think out of all the people in all the worlds, none of them cares?"

--

"I see," Lyra says. "I'll want to hear it from her eventually, but an idea of what happened could certainly help."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri May 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Oyoki shakes her head and runs back to her room, her eyes still in tears... She was upset, both for reasons to be upset about, but also that this immature body of hers lacked the emotional control she demanded from it.

--

"Just an idea? Hmm... A tragic tale of a talented young girl that felt, both her past and her future were taken from her by the people she trusted the most. Surrounding herself with creatures of darkness, because with them, she knew what to expect", Miori says sipping her tea and emptying her cup.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse