Disturbing the Peace

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Disturbing the Peace

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:25 pm

The princess crosses her arms and harumphs. "See? She's doing it for a class. So if I just go without any resistance they'll think I colluded with her and mark it as cheating for sure!"
"You want to play zat way? Alright zen. Let's see.." The maid actually turns toward the dragon-girl at this point. "Think you could take a low-levelled Pokemon such as myself, hmn?" She waves vaguely at herself. "Zere is some challenge since I am ghost- and fire-type, so physical and fire attacks won't work, non?"

The bee-girl who heads for the kitchen will find a floppy-eared maid hard at work cooking something on the stovetop. One of her ears perks up, hearing someone walk in and she jumps a foot or two into the air on encountering a newcomer. "AAH~! U-uhm, he--hello," she squeaks out almost too quietly to be heard. "A-are you, new?"

Meanwhile, the rooms spanning out from that main hallway seem to contain all kinds of amenities; Cathy probably even stumbles upon an indoor hot tub. No throne room yet in this maze of a castle...but there are a few more hallways going out from that antechamber, and passageways through the various other rooms leading across to those other hallways no doubt.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 pm

The dragon-girl would cross her arms as well.. if she had any, and huffs, "They grade more on the quality of the princess than the pain to get one.. Though with you I'll be lucky to get a C-.."
She flies up to the sky, her eyes on the maid, "So you wanna fight, huh? You better watch out! Weather dragons like me are super powerful, you know!" Then she starts to inhale deeply.

The bee-girl skips, hop-hop, skip-skip towards the seemingly shy bunny girl, buzzing along the way until very up in her face leaving little room for personal space. Then, if the bunny girl didn't duck away by then, the bee boops her nose and says "Hiiii~~~"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:10 pm

”Ooooooooh a hot tub!” Taking a dip in the tub actually sounded really tempting...no one would mind if she did for a little bit right?
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:02 pm

The indigo princess steps aside to let the fight commence, but grinds her teeth a bit seeing the dragon wind up some kind of breath attack. "I swear if you breathe fire on my flowers I shall kick your teeth in.."
The ghost-girl gives an arms-up shrug. "C'est la vie." Then she uses Double Team, disappearing and reappearing seemingly in two places at once, a few yards apart in front of the dragon-girl. Only one of them is real...

The bunny-girl's reaction to the slow approach is to freeze in place right up until the nose boop, and then to leap nearly to the ceiling and back a couple of steps in surprise at it, along with softly yelling "WAAAAAH~!" in surprise. "Um...sorry! I'm, not good at letting people close yet...I really tried though..."

Well, it doesn't seem like there's anyone to stop Cathy at any rate. But does she have the appropriate wear? There seems to be a changing room adjoining the hot tub that may have some spares...

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Already having been warned that the maid was immune to fire, the weather-dragon-girl used her elemental proficiency to change her breath-attack to create a powerful wind blast!.. Or at least the was the plan.. Sure she had charged enough energy to maybe even level the whole garden in a burst of wind.. but during her inhale, her nose started to really itch, and by the time she was about to exhale, she instead let out a very powerful amplified sneeze; wasting most of its power but also covered a wide spread of dragon-nasal-mucus all over the garden... "Fūton: Shinkū--ATSHOOOoooo~!!!!!"
An gruesome sneeze, or an accidental and unorthodox wind&water-element combination attack?... Who would be able to tell the difference?

The bee-girl giggles and skip closer again and goes in for a hug~ "Don't be afraid, I won't sting you~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:44 am

Cathy decides to take a peak in the changing room, she really wants to take a dip.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Some of the phlegm comes close to hitting the indigo girl, but she gracefully steps aside of it--no princess gets covered in disgusting junk like that, after all! Meanwhile, the wide-ranging attack hits the maid, dissipating the false image at the same time, and seems to have done some damage, but she's not out yet. "I suppose I should become serious..." Her form wavers and flares slightly like a flame (though without harming the flowers), and she produces something that looks like a giant nail made of shadow, piercing herself through the stomach with it. "Malédiction..." Her eyes glow eerily as this places a Curse on the dragon-girl, one capable of significantly reducing her health over time! As she releases the nail from her arms it dissipates, leaving her body and clothes seemingly uninjured, but she looks really unwell herself from casting a curse this way, panting and unsteady on her feet. "Hahh..hahh..my best trick zat isn't fire, ma chérie."

"Eeeeeeeep!" The bunny-girl keeps pace with the bee-girl's approach, backing up just as quickly as she's advanced upon--at least until she gets cornered, and then starts cowering and shaking like a predator's got her.

In the changing room, there seem to be plenty of spare swimsuits, school-style or bikini, available and seemingly hanging there for just whoever to use. But Cathy also discovers a dog-girl! She seems to be just finishing changing into a swimsuit, and doesn't seem too bothered by the catgirl walking in, giving a friendly wave. "Yo! You a new one? Ah don't bite, promise. Hardly even bark anymore!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:28 am

The dragon-girl sniffs, still groggy from that massive sneeze she did. Talking with a runny nose, "Arrh..drizzle... I feel horrible, sniff, I must be catching a cold or something... I better end this battle quickly, sniff.. so I can get back home early.. and Sis can fix me up something..."
Looking around at the mess, she finally spots the maid, "Oh, she, sniff.. doesn't look so well either.. How could--? Oh, water! Of course~! I just know what to do now! But.. ahh.. this going to make me so dizzy...", she told herself and then starts to spin, gathering speed and together with converting her energy to water, she created a spiraling vortex of water around herself. The vortex then starts to explode from the top in the form of a wave, traveling towards the maid with high speed. Muffled by the noise of the attack, one might hear her say "Sᵤᵢₜₒₙ: ₛᵤᵢₛₕōₕₐ~~"

And the bee-girl keeps on skipping after her, not picking up on the sighs that the bunny-girl was terrified. "Boop, boop, bzz, boop~... Hug~~~", she says cheerfully and gives the cornered bunny a lovely hug.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Cathy eyes the dog-girl carefully. Not that she's scared of dogs or anything, but for whatever reason she feels a sort of unease around her. "Nyes...I'm new around here."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:24 pm

After taking some damage and then cursing herself half to death, the ghost-girl obviously can't take another hit like this, and there isn't much of anywhere to dodge to. The watery attack faints her, leaving her floating slightly above the ground leaning back with "X_X" eyes. The curse will last this one final round before dissipating.
The attack has also gotten the whole rest of the garden, and its proprietor, quite wet. The Indigo woman crosses her arms, looking annoyed but like she's accepted that today is just going to be a bad one. "Well, at least they have enough water...Let's go then."

The bunny-girl makes a noise not unlike an overheating teapot while being hugged, but when it's eventually over she takes a moment to shake before calming down. "O-oh. I guess that wasn't so bad."

"Ah, well, Mistress ain't so bad y'know," says the dog-girl. "Super nice as long as ya don't go digging in her garden. Guess I'll see you in a bit!" She gives a sideways wave on her way out to..probably the same hot tub Cathy was considering using.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:37 pm

It still took a while before the dragon-girl stopped spinning, and when she did, her eyes had spirals @_@
"Uhhhhhh.... This wasn't a good idea.........", she says seeing everything spinning. She wasn't joking that this was going to make her very dizzy... And with all this disorientation of her own attack, the dragon-girl crashes to the ground being KO as well.
Now, that's awkward, who could abduct the princess now?..

The bee-girl released the bunny from the hug, still smiling and happy as ever. "Now letz, bzz, look for honey~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Cathy changed into a swimsuit before following the dog-girl to the hot tub.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Miss Flemur sighs at the whole situation, and thinks for a bit while digging a Max Revive out of a pocket hidden in her dress somewhere. "Hmmn..." It's not like she has any idea what school this dragon came from, or even if she did they probably wouldn't accept that she'd managed a kidnapping while unconscious. Which leaves the option of going back to plan A and stuffing her in the maid machine...but now that she's calmed down somewhat that seems like a less good idea than it originally did. So, a new plan...C, or D perhaps forms in her head while she uses the item on the poke-girl maid to wake her. She clicks the fingers of her free hand, causing a couple of the animated armors to pick themselves up again and come closer.
"Mnh..hmn?" The ghost-girl wakes up and rights herself quickly, looking around. "Did ze kidnapping come and go already?"
"No, she fell unconscious at the same time as you did. So..Chandre, I must retire to my quarters briefly for a shower and a change of clothes. Would you kindly have the other maids get things ready to receive our guest here for dinner?" she waves to the dragon girl.
"To be clear, you do mean--"
"Yes, sitting at the table! May I remind you I was a rage demon, never a cannibal!"
"Eheh, just teasing miztrezz. What of your ozer, shall we say, guests?"
She sighs, starting off toward the door. "If you can track them down, invite them too. We really should talk now that I'm feeling rational again."
While her mistress heads inside, Chandre makes some gestures and guides the floating knights to gently pick up the dragon-girl and follow her inside as well.

In the kitchen, the bunny-girl shakes her head. "Um..I can't, I'm already m-making something for everyone," she says, pointing to what's on the stove. "I, can't let that burn or my, um, hive will be upset with me, see?"

The dog-girl seems to be the only other guest at the tub for the moment, already sitting in water up to her chin. She raises a hand to wave briefly and then sighs contentedly. "Wouldja believe I used ta be afraid of water? Chandre thinks it's somethin' from when I was a puppy, I dunno. Oh yeah, did I even say my name before?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:07 am

As the dragon-girl gets picked up she remains unconscious, mumbling some nonsense like, "I'm pretty sure jellybeans can't grow on the moon...without the proper amount of goblin tears.."

Jumping up and clapping her hands, the bee-girl seemed very happy with the idea of cooking for everyone. "Yummy, yummiezzz, I'll help with cooking too, bzzz", she says opening on the nearest cabinet and takes out a bunch of random spices.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:09 pm

The catgirl shakes her head. "Don't think you did. I'm Cathy!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse