Love is in the Air-...rows

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Love is in the Air-...rows

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:00 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Yep, they run rots of the stores," says Ayako. In short order, the dragon and cat-girl wind up back in their dorm room. Ayako bounces over to one of the nice plush couches and sits down, patting the area right up next to herself to invite Dan-chan onto.

Dan-chan's smiles at the invitation from the dragon-girl. She almost had the urge to just leap on Ayako for a cuddle attack but she controlled herself, eagerly walking towards her companion with her tail swaying as she purrs.
Ready to sit, she actually started to lie down and rest her head again on Ayako's lap, as they did earlier, only with a lot more comfortable couch underneath instead of a hard concrete floor.

--
Abillioncats wrote:"Ah...that...that feels niiiiice..." Ana started to purr as Dan rubbed her ears, moving her head closer to Dan to make it easier to rub them.

The wolf-girl giggled, "Aww you are just the cutest kitty I have ever seen." And from simply rubbing ears it quickly went to a more passionate hug, as she leans forward and warped her arms around Ana, whispering into her cat-ears, "Shall we go to somewhere more private~?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Well, I, ran into someone who visited there recently, and they had a newspaper from that day..." Whyte takes a moment to get out her phone, and open up a picture of the headline, turning it where Swift can see.
Marcus Solace, age 36, dies after seven-day coma
Champion falls under unusual circumstances
Pokemon to be released to the wild, as per his final wishes

Her ears droop a little sadly. "That was my first trainer, there...The story goes on to say, he was muttering something like 'I don't know' over and over again at one point. From my experience, it sounds like a Darkrai attack. But we met the Darkrai of that world, and it was..standoffish, but pretty nice. Something is going on back there, and it's not good."

Swift: Ah. ... I'm guessing you want me to steer clear until whatever's happening is resolved, or...?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:08 pm

"O-Okay..." Ana said, both nervous and excited at the prospect of being alone with the wolf-girl.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 pm

"Hahah, okay neko-chan~," says the dragon-girl, letting Dan-chan lie on her lap again. "Now, I think we werle at the..berry sclatching part!" She starts tickling the other girl's belly playfully.

--

"I..guess?" Whyte looks frustrated. "Uurgh, I didn't really mean to bring it up even right now, just give you the gift and...but you asked how I was doing and it's, I just found out a few days ago, and--. Something, about it all just gives me this awful feeling, on top of someone I considered a friend dying and me never getting to really thank him--and..I mean, I know you and your trainer can take care of yourselves just fine, but I wouldn't want to see you get hurt either."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Swift: *hesitantly reaches out and pats Whyte's shoulder with his free hand* Are you going to be okay?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:03 am

She smiles at Ana, getting lost in her lovely eyes, then snaps back awake and takes out the map she had been holding earlier, "Okay, but I kinda am lost.. this map is not helping me at all... Do you maybe know a place where we could go?"

--

"Huh? Berry sc--?? AH~! HAhahaha~!! N-noo~ Stop~~ I can't... I'm too ticklish~! Hahahaha~!", she couldn't stop laughing, Ayako was abusing one of her main weaknesses, tickling~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:12 pm

"Hee~heeheeheehee!" Ayako returns the laughter as if she were the one being tickled, and eases off after a moment. "Ber..berl..belly. I don't know why, stirl can't get those llll-right."

--

The Eevee-girl takes a deep breath, visibly calming herself once Swift's hand is on her shoulder. "I..I think I will be. I just haven't, fully processed everything yet I guess. Sorry if I'm freaking you out too."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:26 pm

"Let me think..." Ana ponders on where they could go. "...there's burger joint not too far from here...how bout that?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 am

The laughter lingers a little more after the tickling has stopped, then followed up by a few deep breaths with a big smile on her face. "Don't worry about it, nya~ I think it sounds adorable", she says, then gives a little boop on the dragon-girl's nose.
"I have to disagree with that statement... it doe-- Hey, what are you?!..", the goggles got interrupted as Dan-chan pulls them off her head and tosses them away somewhere in the room. If only by luck that they managed to land somewhere on the bed.

--

The wolf-girls ears perk up, getting excited about the idea, she nods and says, "Great idea! I'm kinda hungry now anyway, and a burger sounds very appetizing at the moment."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The Eevee-girl takes a deep breath, visibly calming herself once Swift's hand is on her shoulder. "I..I think I will be. I just haven't, fully processed everything yet I guess. Sorry if I'm freaking you out too."

Swift: Less freaked out and more concerned, really. Think you'd be interested in hanging out someplace better than a rooftop? I know a few good places around here.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:14 am

"Yeah, I'm a little hungry myself." Ana admitted. Plus if they found a nice secluded booth with just the two of them around...her heart thumped at the idea.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:45 pm

The dragon-girl seems briefly surprised by the nose-boop, and then giggles lightly. "Ahahah~!" After seeing Dan-chan toss the interrupting goggles away, she gets an almost predatory smile. "Ooh~, that rooks rike an invitation," she says, and goes to pull the catgirl up toward her and start another kiss.

--

"Yeah," Whyte nods. "I'm less than comfortable with this height at the moment."

--

During this time, a few NPCs get paired by the wolfish cupid's spell-arrows, but they aren't terribly important. By this point, she sits down again. "Well, this incarnation has run its course. Pretty good results, if I do say so myself." If Ellen is still there, the sniper pauses to speak to her. "You should call me up if you ever get interested in learning a flavor of magic that touches the very fabric of reality and threatens to tear the mage's mind asunder. Either way--see you later." After that, she disappears--there one second, gone the next.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:11 am

She wags her tail and holds Ana's hand. "Okay, lead the way Kitty Muffin~ All food on me~", she says cheerful and excited to get something to eat with her wonderful date~

--

Dan-chan started to blush hard again as soon she was pulled up and saw where things were going. But this time she saw it coming and prepared her mind to take, give and embrace the kiss.
Kissing back made it a lot less awkward than fainting, but she still couldn't help to remain very quiet and coy after it.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:17 pm

"Yeah," Whyte nods. "I'm less than comfortable with this height at the moment."

Voice: Mrrrr?

*Swift turns around as Echo, Ellen's fully feline sibling, makes his arrival on the roof via the Umbreon's own shadow. If Whyte is paying attention, it looks like he'd been climbing up a staircase of some kind.*

Swift: Hi, Echo. Did you need me for something?

Echo: Mom wanted me to ask your girlfriend if she'd be interested in a meal at our house.

Swift: *blinks at this statement, then shrugs* I'm okay with it if Whyte is.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:11 pm

With the catgirl returning the kiss this time, Ayako goes a bit more passionate than the relative peck on the lips from earlier. The extra blue in her since then might have something to do with it, too.
Also, if someone's losing sleep over where the box of those cocomelon chocolates went, they shouldn't. They're just on the little table next to the couch the pair is on, deposited on the dragon-girl's way to sitting down.

--

"Sure, that sounds good." Whyte takes a moment to closely examine the shadow Echo came out of as if looking for a trick door or something. "Um, how did you do that thing with the..?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse