Love is in the Air-...rows

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Love is in the Air-...rows

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Atop a flat-roofed building in Muffinville stands some kind of sniper, with a rather doubtful expression on her face. "I...don't think this is gonna work. No, I mean...it's already almost too late for this whole Valentine's thing, and--after all, I'm no Kether or anything. Ah well, let's just see who shows up anyway." Eagle-eyed, she watches for innocent pedestrians on the street to strike...!
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Love is in the Air-...rows

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:44 pm

A boy walks by. "Man it sure is boring around here..."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:32 am

*Ellen Harrison ascends up to the sniper's building on a staircase of playing cards. Once she's up there, the cards return to their pack; she then reclines on her side, pulls out a pocket-sized book, and commences reading.*

Ellen: ...Don't mind me.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 am

Running in a hurry, a cat-girl holding a rather large heart-box full of chocolate passes by the boy. One might hear a conversation she is having with her... goggles? "I need to hurry, I need to hurry, almost valentines, nya~", she says in the rush, then the voice of the goggles tells her, "Don't you think wasting your money on Cocomelon-filled-chocolate was a bad idea? She basically is full of color anyway..." She snaps back at it, "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY AYAKO LIKE THAT! I WILL CRUSH YO-- Uh, sorry... M-maybe it doesn't work... But the lady in the store said it might help if I increased the Blue in her, nya.."

Not long after, she runs past yet another young man with a similar pair of goggles like hers. Both didn't notice, nor did they even realized them being alternative-time-line versions of one another. The young man was too busy reading the confusing map of Muffinville, to notice her passing by anyway.
Dan was heading in the direction of the bored boy while mumbling, "I'm so lost... Maybe I should have bought a GPS instead, this magical map isn't helping at all..."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:20 am

"As far as I remember you're still underage, so I wouldn't mess with you anyway..." The sniper spies the two unattached young men down there, one with goggles and one without..and in a swift motion she draws an arrow, nocks, and fires! The arrowhead is...made of paper? And as it soars through the air, the paper burns with a pinkish fire that spreads along to the entire arrow, turning it into a bolt of bright pink magical (but not color) energy on its way down toward the head of the guy without the goggles!

--

Elsewhere, a certain dragon-girl is busy sparring with a rock golem the size of a very tall human in a vacant parking lot. Their arms are locked against each other, pushing each other back with about equal strength. Her feet start to tear into the concrete from the force of the push...!

((I've been meaning to get back to Ayako, actually. You can continue this or leave it alone, whichever is preferred.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 pm

The boy was rather oblivious and didn't move at all, the arrowhead hit him straight in the noggin. "Owie!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 pm

The impact is a weak bonk from what's left of the arrowhead, as the burning pink magic has consumed most of the arrow's mass by this time. And on hitting him, said magic pours downward, covering his whole body in a bright pink glow. From the outside it looks like a brilliantly-shining pink silhouette, like a pokemon that's evolving--and indeed, that silhouette does change shape, shrinking downward and inward, hips flaring out and a long, slim tail sprouting out from the back, hair visibly growing longer while two big triangles rise out from the top of the head. To the changing boy this all feels like a very pleasant tingling, pushing and sometimes tugging all across his body, as his voice rises higher and higher~...! The changes to the silhouetted body end with a forward push from the chest, two very distinct bumps appearing from there, before the magic finally shatters off of the victim and disappears, leaving behind a cute catgirl. Her clothes have changed to a sweater, bra, panties, a plaid skirt and long black leggings, and she finds a stick of tasty off-branded pocky in her mouth, the box for it in one hand and another stick in the remaining hand. Her attention is drawn immediately to a nearby boy with goggles on top of his head, her heart pounding and the heat of a blush rising in her cheeks as the pink magic's second effect, a targeted attraction/infatuation spell, takes hold.

(For that matter, any nearby bystanders will obviously have their attention drawn at least slightly to the sudden, flashy display of magic)

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:51 pm

The new catgirl looked down at herself in shock, what the heck just happened!? She didn't have long to ponder this as a boy with goggles on his head caught her attention. He...he looked pretty cute...wait why was she thinking that!? She felt her face flush in both embarrassment and attraction. What should she do? Should she a-approach him? Or maybe she should just stand there and pretend not to notice him, see if he looks her way?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Elsewhere, a certain dragon-girl is busy sparring with a rock golem the size of a very tall human in a vacant parking lot. Their arms are locked against each other, pushing each other back with about equal strength. Her feet start to tear into the concrete from the force of the push...!

((I've been meaning to get back to Ayako, actually. You can continue this or leave it alone, whichever is preferred.))

The cat-girl arrives at the parking lot, still holding the chocolate heart-box and watches the fight going on. She bites her lip and struggles to hold her temptation to jump in, softly telling her goggles, "I know she is sparring, but why is it so hard to not intervene and blow this golem to a million pieces!" The goggles let out a sigh, "You know, I have no answers when it comes to questions about human emotions..."

(( Well, I thought it was just a fun idea to partly feature them again after all this time, and I guess the event kind of called for it. Doesn't have to be anything big though ))

--

Dan was too busy trying to figure out this magical map but got distracted by the pink light that came from the transformation nearby.
"Huh, whats that??", he says, partly covering his eyes with his hands as the light was quite bright.
When the light diminished and his vision adjusted, he saw this rather cute cat-girl and started to blush as well. His mind also wondering still what that light was about, maybe that girl used some teleportation magic or something? Oh, was she looking at him?! Wait! Why? What did he do? He quickly covers his face with the map. Why was this cute girl peeking glances at him?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Ayako plants her feet even deeper under the nearby concrete, angling herself upward slightly. "Hmm...mphf!" With that (kinda cute-sounding) grunt of effort, her opponent is lifted into the air above her, and she releases one of its hands to grab the other arm's wrist, swinging its whole rock-body around once before crashing the whole thing into the ground, leaving a small crater and one less parking space for whoever owns this lot. Oh well, they probably have insurance for this kind of thing. "Solly, Rockington~, you were crose!" She hops up and back out of the rut her feet are in. She holds up her hands, a magic glow appearing in front of each, and casts a spell in Draconic: "<Unsummon Most-recently-summoned.>" The golem's rocky body parts shudder briefly before collapsing into an uneven pile of powder. With that done, the dragon-girl claps her hands back and forth in a 'job well done' sort of way, seemingly oblivious to having gained an audience since the start of the little practice match.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:01 pm

The cat-girl Dan-chan was holding in a squee of excitement as she watched her crush be so awesome in a fight!
When the sparring was done, she slowly walked toward Ayako, hiding the heart box full of chocolates behind her back, even though with such a huge size, it was rather obvious what she was holding there. "That was so amazing Ayako, nya~", she says blushing quite a bit.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:35 pm

Oh! Did he just look at me? The catgirl squirmed a bit, pretending to be occupied with her pocky.

I...I don't know how to deal with this! >_<
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:48 pm

The boy starts walking forward, holding up the map, keeping his face hidden from the girl to cover his own embarrassment... But unfortunately, that made him accidentally run into a street light!
So the crash sends Dan to fall on the ground, rubbing his head from bumping into the pole too hard.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:50 pm

In fumbling around with her faux-pocky box, the catgirl might notice some of the advertising on the back saying things like "guaranteed cuteness!" and "feed to the man of your dreams and she'll love you forever!" ...maybe there's a typo there. But then, the box did appear as a result of a flashy magic spell, so who knows.

--

"Oh, hi Dan-chan!" Ayako waves before running up toward her to help close the distance. "Yep, I might have to rearn a bettel summoning, spell, soon." She hesitates on that one word to make sure it comes out right. "What'll you doing in this side of town?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:02 am

She looks at the advertising and her heart skips a beat, is it really that easy? Before she can really think it over the boy runs into a street light and falls over. "Oh no!" She runs over to him and bends downs. "Are you okay?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse