Laugh-A-Minute Dungeon: The Laughening

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Laugh-A-Minute Dungeon: The Laughening

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:00 pm

"Hmmmm...smells like popcorn in here..." Nate contiunes forward, stepping over the sleeping ambushcat and pushing the doors open to venture further in.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:10 pm

The wire isn't intended to actually trip, of course, so it breaks and activates the surprise! Balloons, colorful leaves...miniature tree with a smiley face on its trunk facing the man! And then the architect of the trick floats down from above in a flutter of more leaves, grinning brightly. "Tadaaaah~!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The voice chuckles. "You would be right!" As they lurch out from all sides! What does he do...?

Yeah, I figured... *Ookalf runs at the zombies and starts swinging his bat, aiming to create an opening so he can run past.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"You clearly signed the waiver to your right to complain when you entered the dungeon? Don't you see?" A stack of paperwork appears in his arms... the top of it signed: "Bubbly Housecat Esq~" The voice snickers. "But we see how tame you really are, it seems. No matter! People like soft, tame kitties!"

A strange feeling of... euphoria washes through him. A giggle fighting to escape. At the same time his chest tingles... those new breasts jiggling slightly as they swell a bit bigger. His hair growing a bit longer... that pink on the tips creeping up slightly into the rest of his hair...

Taking a look at the stack of paperwork that just appeared. "Wh-what!.. I.. d-didn't sign that!" she jabbered being baffled of what was going on.
Feeling more strange sensations creeping up, even though they felt weirdly joyful this time for some reason, but still very uncalled for, she begins to panic even more. "Ah~! P-please stop changing me!... I'll.. I'll play along", she squirms, hating how her voice sounded like, and now she was expected to sing with that.. on stage?!
Meekly getting back in the spotlight, near the microphone... "What.. do you even want me to sing? I'm... very horrible at this...", she says before hesitantly taking the microphone, looking in front of her, really hoping no one was in the audience for this embarrassing display.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Feng wrote:Xavier remembers all those hours binge watching Lord of the Rings, the extended edition! There is of course only one logical course of action.

"Hey kitty! Come and get it!" shouts the girl, tossing the can into the cat house opening.

Assuming she takes cover from the kittygirl stampede... she'd see the whole horde wiggle and squeeze their way into the opening with the eerie clown-car esque ability cats seem to possess.

Abillioncats wrote:"Hmmmm...smells like popcorn in here..." Nate contiunes forward, stepping over the sleeping ambushcat and pushing the doors open to venture further in.

And so he finds a pair of bathroom doors! "Choose your gender!" The disembodied voice seems to ring out...

Whatevr89532 wrote:The wire isn't intended to actually trip, of course, so it breaks and activates the surprise! Balloons, colorful leaves...miniature tree with a smiley face on its trunk facing the man! And then the architect of the trick floats down from above in a flutter of more leaves, grinning brightly. "Tadaaaah~!"

The man is taken aback... but wrings his hands and smiles. "Oooooh... what a performance! What a show..."

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, I figured... *Ookalf runs at the zombies and starts swinging his bat, aiming to create an opening so he can run past.*

The ones he hits explode in a *poof!* of smoke instead of gore, thankfully. Perhaps due to a PG-13 rating? It makes the whole thing feel a little... videogamey. In fact, a score starts hovering over his head as he ker-thunks the zombies.

xGoggles wrote:Taking a look at the stack of paperwork that just appeared. "Wh-what!.. I.. d-didn't sign that!" she jabbered being baffled of what was going on.
Feeling more strange sensations creeping up, even though they felt weirdly joyful this time for some reason, but still very uncalled for, she begins to panic even more. "Ah~! P-please stop changing me!... I'll.. I'll play along", she squirms, hating how her voice sounded like, and now she was expected to sing with that.. on stage?!
Meekly getting back in the spotlight, near the microphone... "What.. do you even want me to sing? I'm... very horrible at this...", she says before hesitantly taking the microphone, looking in front of her, really hoping no one was in the audience for this embarrassing display.

"Oooooh? You want to play along and be a good kitty! How nice of you! If you do well, it might be good for you~"

As music begins to play... as lyrics begin to scroll through the air just in front of the microphone...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 pm

The plant-girl nodnods excitedly. "Yeah-yeah! You liked it?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 am

Knight Errant wrote:The ones he hits explode in a *poof!* of smoke instead of gore, thankfully. Perhaps due to a PG-13 rating? It makes the whole thing feel a little... videogamey. In fact, a score starts hovering over his head as he ker-thunks the zombies.

Hah, this doesn't seem so bad... *Once he's got a few zombies out of the way, Ookalf attempts to just run past the rest and move on.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Knight Errant wrote:And so he finds a pair of bathroom doors! "Choose your gender!" The disembodied voice seems to ring out...

Nate looked around wide-eyed, where the heck had the voice come from? "Okay...that was creepy...is this place haunted?" Nate shrugged it off and looked at the pair of bathroom doors. "Choose my gender? Is this like a video game or something?"

For whatever reason, he entered the female door. "Wow it is true...female bathrooms are nicer looking..."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"Oooooh? You want to play along and be a good kitty! How nice of you! If you do well, it might be good for you~"

As music begins to play... as lyrics begin to scroll through the air just in front of the microphone...

She takes a deep breath before the song and then when the lyrics started to appear she squirmed and whined reading them. This song was way too embarrassing, people watching or not, she barely could put herself to sing it. "Ahhh...uh... I-.. I feel pretty... Oh so pretty... I feel pretty and witty..and bright... And I pity..any girl..that isn't me..tonight..." The song just starting and she already began to trail off and become barely hearable, too embarrassed to raise her voice. her eyes squinting, she really didn't want to do this and hoped this song would be over soon.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Xavier indeed dives for cover as the kitty parade enters the hole.

"Phew! Easily done!" she says, patting herself on the back.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse