Musa's Story Stuffage (Updated: 02/25/08)

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Musashi » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:56 pm

Small update... I made a story LJ: http://deliciouscereal.livejournal.com/

Nothing new there yet, but I am 2000-something words into chapter 2 of AVGB. Now let's see if I can actually finish it. >_>;
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Musashi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:57 am

Y HALO THAR. I wrote something.

Right here, "Sacrifice": http://deliciouscereal.livejournal.com/

The post has the explanation. But I'll say here that it's not too long (1097 words), and C&C is as always really super-fantastic.

You can comment here or on the LJ, whatever works fer ya. :o

*Conks out* ...zzzz.... *Musa-drool*

EDIT: Oh, and I suppose this one could go on the site, if it's not too bad. Might just be too tired right now to tell the difference between something okay or sucky. XD;

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:12 pm

Being under the weather must make me crazy, finding myself reading stories that haven't been submitted to the site. Oi...

Well, it seems interesting enough to me, and non-bad. You silly Musa. It leaves a lot open, as you said. My fever-addled brain thinks it remembers that there really wasn't much wrong aside from, perhaps, some paragraphs that weren't spaced from one another.

And his purpose is to impregnate as many of the young girls as possible and increase the population. You may or may not realize why I came to that conclusion. ;p
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:36 pm

Astraea wrote:And his purpose is to impregnate as many of the young girls as possible and increase the population. You may or may not realize why I came to that conclusion. ;p

laaaawl. I was wondering if someone would say that. XD So what made ya think that?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:27 pm

Well, it's a combination of things. For one, he didn't seem like much of a warrior type. Two, if the amazon appearance also means that they are Amazons, having something like that when problems arise in regard to the availability of males would be helpful. And then there's this "social butterfly" thing that came to mind, which would make it possible for him to not be partial with mates. With him appearing, in my mind, to be gentle and his eyes showing no bias, that's the conclusion that I had come to.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:59 pm

Very interesting interpretation! It could very well be that. :D Thank you for sharing~

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Terri Violet Tsukino » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:13 pm

I think that "Rebirth" story you posted on your story LJ sounded like an interesting set-up to a universe.^_^
Terri Violet Tsukino
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Musashi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:28 pm

Terri Violet Tsukino wrote:I think that "Rebirth" story you posted on your story LJ sounded like an interesting set-up to a universe.^_^

Wow, somebody read that? XD Thank you~! It is kind of an intro to a possible universe. Just have to get around to working it out. ^^;

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Terri Violet Tsukino » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Musashi wrote:
Terri Violet Tsukino wrote:I think that "Rebirth" story you posted on your story LJ sounded like an interesting set-up to a universe.^_^

Wow, somebody read that? XD Thank you~! It is kind of an intro to a possible universe. Just have to get around to working it out. ^^;

No problem.^_^ Even though you still haven't gotten around to working it out, I thought the introduction was quite intricate...that's a good sign.^^
Terri Violet Tsukino
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Re: Musa's Story Stuffage (Updated: 07/15/07)

Postby Musashi » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:41 pm

Well, I can't promise anything will be written, because my muse can't seem to pull out of hibernation, but I was just curious if anybody had any FtM-type ideas that they'd like to see. Fluffy, dark, crazy, whatever. Also, any of the other more uncommon TFs around here... like human-to-animal or the other way around.

I'm just interested to hear. Then I'll store the ideas away, like a squirrel hiding nuts for the winter. And then we'll see if something ever comes from it, like tomorrow or next month or in three years. :P But hey, if it doesn't get me past my writer's block, someone else might see an idea and be able to do it. :D

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Terri Violet Tsukino » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:50 pm

I've got a couple ideas. You certainly don't have to use them, of course.^^;; But I thought I'd throw them out anyway and see if you'd like them.^^

1. First idea's fluffy and cute, but kinda weird. An ordinary high school girl hasn't seen her best female friend in a month. She mysteriously gets a note from her seemingly out of nowhere, asking to meet in a park. When the girl goes to the park, she falls through a magical portal into a strange but peaceful world inhabited by boy-loving bishounen patterned after fantasy heroes(I was thinking along the lines of Marth or Link.). The girl's friend would have become one of the bishounen. After the girl reunited with her best friend, the story would then go about detailing the friend's efforts to get the girl to stay long enough to be slowly changed into a bishounen. Basically, I had the idea that a person sucked into the realm could choose between going home and returning to their normal life, or staying, changing, and causing their loved ones to forget about them, but be comforted emotionally by a warm, pleasent sense of deja vu. There wouldn't technically be anything keeping you from going home and returning to your previous form, even if you'd already changed all the way, but the sensations in the fantasy realm would be so pleasent, it would be more tempting to stay the longer you were there.

2. Second idea's kinda horror-ish, but kinda fluffy too. An ordinary high school girl begins hearing rumors of a witch being tossed around by her class mates. Eventually, a mysterious dark figure enters her window and carries her off. It turns out to be an anthropomorphic wolf boy, who takes her to the witch's castle deep in a secluded forest. The witch would be a loving but dominant and somewhat evil person who takes girls and turns them into her shy buy powerful anthro-wolf boy bodyguards/lovers.
Terri Violet Tsukino
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Thanks so much for the ideas! I like. X3 *Chitters and stores them!*

*Squirrely-hug-a-Terri!*

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Terri Violet Tsukino » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Hooray!^^ *hugs and gives squirrely Musa an acorn*

Looks like I'm better at thinking up female to male stuffage than I thought.^^
Terri Violet Tsukino
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Musashi » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:46 am

I originally was thinking of not posting this, but ehhhh, sure, why the heck not? It's here in the writing LJ: http://deliciouscereal.livejournal.com/

But I will post it here tooooo, if you don't feel like link-clicking or whatever.

EDIT: Also, realized that some of my stuff seemed to have gone missing from this thread, so went about fixing that.

---

Quick speed-writing flow of consciousness thing. I've had the idea for a while but never did anything with it. But I needed to kinda shake my writing-center loose, cause I have English writing to do and I was feeling rusty in my brain. So I just did this, no re-reading, no inner critic, just typetypetype whatever came up.

I'm still debating whether or not I should do more with it, like continue it and go back and tune it up. I dunno. *Shrug* Whatchu guys think? Any C&C?

---

He came in soaked, leaving a trail of water down the stairs. The heavy wooden door slammed behind him. He was soaked, but didn't bother to change. He simple threw on his white coat and a fresh pair of latex gloves, all just for the sake of sanitation. He was in a hurry. The parts wouldn't last at this rate. Smuggling things like this took time. There was no time. So he dove into his work immediately, the massive pile of bones and muscle and skin. The organs came out of the jars now. The lantern light glinted off the scalpel. Beads of blood ran down the needle and thread. The work must be finished tonight. His whole life depended on this. She was his life, and without her, how could he go on? His mad experimentations had taken her from him, but now he'd do it all one last time to bring her back.

Hours into the night he worked, and this was only the first phase. Science could only go so far. Now the old tomes came out, the dusty scrolls, the putrid ingredients best not named. This was the forbidden magic. If he had listened in the first place, why, they would be at the opera. They had planned it for this week. He only liked it because of the joy it brought her, the light it brought to her face. Now that face was discarded, decomposed beyond saving. He was never skilled in the arts of the dead. He had made many mistakes.

He drew the circle with the chalk, then drew the symbols with the viles of her blood he'd managed to save. The candles were set in place, the bat's liver was set to the north and the butterfly wings to the south. Then the incantations began, which took even longer than the surgery. It was almost dawn before he had finally finished. At the last word, he struck a match and set a small bowl of herbs aflame. The smoke rose from it in unnatural forms, warping and weaving through the air, finally wrapping around the still form on the bloodied table. The body shook, jolted, and finally rolled off the table. The form let out a shuddering moan, curling in on itself. He ran to her, kneeled down on the cold stones, held his shaking hands out to her. It didn't bother him so much that the face that looked back at him was a young man from the next village who had perished from food poisoning. It was the only fresh body he could find. He only hoped she wouldn't mind either. He imagined her embracing him, thanking him for bringing her back from the underworld. Then they would go far away to the countryside and live together in peace, as they had always talked of.
But the eyes he saw were frightened and wild, like a feral cat backed into a corner. A threaded hand lashed out at him, until she saw it, and then came the screaming. It was unlike anything he had heard before. He had heard the wail of a banshee before, back in an old crypt during his exploring days, and even this didn't compare to that sound.

She stood suddenly, stumbling back into the table and knocking it over, and along with it the small table of instruments. They clattered loudly to the ground and seemed to frighten her even more. He watched her stomp and wobble awkwardly around, and felt a bit of satisfaction deep down at the fact that the body was holding together perfectly. And he felt bad for this, because he knew he should feel worse for what he'd done. He approached her, and she moved away from him. Again and again. Running into things, pulling things off shelves. At this rate his entire lab would be destroyed.

"Victoria…" He had cornered her at last, when she finally stopped in front of the old full-length mirror at the right end of the room. She was staring wide-eyed at her new body. Well, not exactly new. Used, but in good condition. A slim, slightly muscular young man, pale skin splotched with blood and stitch marks. The short blonde hair was almost white, also tangled with blood. She turned the bright amber eyes to him at the sound of her name and spoke in a voice that is hard to describe, as it is not often that one hears the formerly dead speak. It was harsh and frightened, wild, lost, so close but a million miles away.

"Kill me!"

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to Creative Corner