Okay now would anyone be interested...

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Okay now would anyone be interested...

Postby May-chan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:17 am

okay so I am traumatized to learn that I am probably going to have to stay in Indiana until August, unlike April, which I originally planned on... due to money matters... I obviously need a job... but I also want to earn money on the side... I've almost run out of eBay stuff to sell, and I am brainstorming what I can do...

but one thing I was wondering was, would anyone here at MSF be interested in Ovalisk-commissions... like say for $5/ea I'd do a cute-semi-chibi ovalisk drawing of your MSF self, full body... similar to my alucard drawing but better quality, higher rez, full body... with certain limitations (due to my drawing talents, I can't do like anthromorphic stuff beyond simple nekomimi, that sort of stuff)...???

I hate to ask something like this but I really hate Indiana and want to get home... I am traumatized that I won't be home for May T_T T_T T_T
Lookit my art n' stuff >_< !!!
http://maychanlj.deviantart.com/
"No, the other May Chan, the Fort Knox of TG imagery." - Thorn
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/m ... %20Images/
May-chan
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kougetsu Kanchou » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:33 am

I don't know how I didn't know you were on DA when it was in your siggy.

*friends you*

Have you tried the forums?

There are people offering chibi commishes there as well, and there are commission clubs you can join.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Kougetsu Kanchou
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:43 am

When I have the money, I will as for a commission or two...

<.<

>.>

You'll just have to remind me at the beginning of next month, if I don't contact you by the first. XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Creative Corner