Taralynn's Desk

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: Taralynn's Desk

Postby Kyunji » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Tom P-P wrote:Hey not bad, not quite sure why she's whistling (it doesn't seem like Rob to whistle, or perhaps that's just me) but oh well.

Need more chapters.........braaaaains...

She's blowing her hair out of her eyes.
Kyunji
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:30 pm

oh, well in that case ignore me because I'm stupid :?
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Taralynn » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Well all you MSFites, I have posted the next chapter in the Magical Girl Policy saga.

Chapter 11 is now up for your consumption. Go ahead and read it and feel free to leave comments.
Taralynn's Desk- home of all my TG fics... read... comment... enjoy... please comment ;_;
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Taralynn » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Well, not sure if anyone cares but Chapter 12 of Magical Girl Policy is up. It even has artstuffs by the great Kamizite.

This chapter was tricky for me because I had to introduce a new character. I always find it hard to introduce new characters because i have to figure out their flavor as I write. I always have some concept of what I want but until my hands actually hit the keys it can come out any direction.

A special thanks goes to Pip, Frost, and Odin. Without them this chapter would have been much more difficult.

So, go ahead and tell me your thoughts. All comments, suggestions, and questions are welcomed!
Taralynn's Desk- home of all my TG fics... read... comment... enjoy... please comment ;_;
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Dark Scout Cyclondia » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Excellent work on this story Taralynn! Keep up the great work! By the way this is one of my many names here on MSF. The rest of my names are in my signature. If you click on them you can see my Avatars at full size! Good work! Chapter twelve is excellent!

Sincerely,
Erin the Espeon A.K.A. Dark Scout Cyclondia A.K.A. Minako Aino/Venus A.K.A. Ashley Elaine Tyler.
Dark Scout Cyclondia

Postby Sophia Anieri » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:25 am

Very nice new chapter! Noriko seems a good addition to the cast, and well-presented. Best of luck as you continue with this story!
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Taralynn » Thu May 01, 2008 1:08 am

And now I have posted Chapter 13 of Magical Girl Policy.

A lot of stuff going on in this chapter, including a new segment starring the dark Lord Platicore and the mysterious Trace.

As I said, there are a lot of moving parts and I just want to be sure I don't lose anybody with it. Please let me know what you thought and if there were any particular spots you liked/disliked.
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Thu May 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Nice work.

Have you been adding new images around the place? I saw a few in the gallery that I wasn't familiar with....
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu May 01, 2008 6:43 pm

Taralynn wrote:And now I have posted Chapter 13 of Magical Girl Policy.

A lot of stuff going on in this chapter, including a new segment starring the dark Lord Platicore and the mysterious Trace.

As I said, there are a lot of moving parts and I just want to be sure I don't lose anybody with it. Please let me know what you thought and if there were any particular spots you liked/disliked.

Great work on the update Tara Lynn! Keep up the great work!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Taralynn » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:27 am

Chapter 14 of Magical Girl Policy has been written, edited, and posted for your reading pleasure. Also, in my forums I'm fielding suggestions for something that I can't talk about until after you read it. So if you just read the comments I have at the end of my story, you'll have a better time understanding what I'm talking about.

*SPOILER WARNING! DON'T READ THIS UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE CHAPTER!*

My big worry with this chapter was that I was being too cliche` near the end. I find it hard to not be during the moments where guys who had been undergoing male puberty and finding themselves more attracted to girls are now suddenly undergoing parts of female puberty and now find themselves more attracted to guys. It would have to be weird, but it's been done so much I worry that it was just a rehashing of older works. My hope is that I had taken a fresh enough approach to writing it that it wouldn't come off as another perfunctory telling of that issue.

So yeah, respond and let me know how it worked out.
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:27 am

That was an excellent chapter. I think you handled it very well. Keep up the great work!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Taralynn » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:33 pm

Chapter 15 of MGP is up.

I hope that you enjoy it and if you read this and then read the chapter please leave a comment here so I can know how many readers are actually seeing these messages.
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Nice update, but you spelled shuriken wrong in the first scene.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Excellent update. Shuriken is spelled S-h-u-r-i-k-e-n. I just thought I would let you know!

Keep up the great work! I hope to see an update soon!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Taralynn » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 pm

And chapter 16 is up. I've had a lot more time to write lately. I'm hoping that this will allow me to keep a semi-regular pace.

Well, read it and let me know what you think. And if you have the time, please let me know a little more beyond "it was good." Please let me know something you enjoyed or didn't like. And if something confused you just ask. I love answering questions.
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner