Due to popular demand... Kou's own art thread

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Christina Anikari » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:56 pm

Nice, Kuro. I like it. What made you decide on Terra's action?
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Neige » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:00 pm

Jeeze I've been missin' out on some awesome art here! ...*taps her foot eying all of it* ...Very cool! I like the style n' such. Keep up the art, n' good work *shiny thumbs up*
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:57 pm

Christina Anikari wrote:Nice, Kuro. I like it. What made you decide on Terra's action?

Once I made a caption of Miyuki (Garath's female form) that depicted her as slightly wicked and he hit the ceiling.

Harm the least when making unsolicitied work and especially when dealing with people's personas.

Latest work!

Kou in a bidness suit.

I followed my two day sketch rule, since both days I was plagued by inconveniences. Same as for Terra.

Overall, I like it. Hair and face need some sexay-izing... and some body. They're kind of flat to me at the moment. But that's a new day, and a new Kou sketch. Next up, more characters in real clothing instead of sword costumes and anime crap excuse costumes we artists tend to get lazy and use u_u

Figure I'll draw Kou again and again and again until I finally get it right.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:25 pm

I see. Just thought to ask. It fits her pretty well, really. The most unreasonable thing about it is that she would be unlikely to actually encounter a wounded animal.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:29 pm

Hm, she's gotta be careful with the slit of the front of that dress; with a slight breeze in the right direction, someone'd be able to see from here till tomorrow.... I guess that might be the purpose, though? I like her hair, actually. Though I see what you mean about the pose; the legs do look slightly awkward. I hear you on having things you just can't get quite right, though. Just one of those times where the image in your head won't transfer over to your satisfaction. Keep it up and you'll get one you like. You seem to be on the right track, with this. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:50 pm

Guendolen wrote:Hm, she's gotta be careful with the slit of the front of that dress; with a slight breeze in the right direction, someone'd be able to see from here till tomorrow....

And thus a new fashion trend is born. (Sorry, couldn't help that dynamic wordplay just waiting to be, well, played. XD) Well, it seems like the next step for "raunch culture", really.

Oh, and good work.

"It's all good. *Takes a hit* Mindblowing." - High Times
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Arkain » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:11 am

By hit the ceiling, you mean he freaked out?
Sheesh, some people are overly sensitive...

Gotta be able to take a joke in life.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:45 am

Freaked out isn't what happened.

I simply don't want people describing me as something I am not. Miyuko, being me, simply wouldn't have done what she had been doing in the caption. So I asked it be taken down as it's not a proper protreyal of my character.

I'd play jokes, but I'm not a bad person. I wouldn't force changes, or just not care who got hurt. So when I see a caption showing me doing just that, it bothers me.

I can't say if I'm taking it too seriously or not. But I'd feel alot better if it captions of me being evil simply didn't get made, and I don't think that's wrong of me.

I mean, it's not like it's an inconvenance to anyone else right?

Oh well, it's possible It'll always be thought that I'm being to uptight about it, but I guess that's just how I am.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:32 am

Guendolen wrote:Hm, she's gotta be careful with the slit of the front of that dress; with a slight breeze in the right direction, someone'd be able to see from here till tomorrow....

Her legs aren't bare, but you can't tell with the way the pic was done.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:58 pm

Awesomeness. That is cool. Nice work.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Christina Anikari » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:33 pm

You know Kuro. I never took you as much of an artist until you started posting pictures. You are though. Those are all really great.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Helel » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:57 pm

Christina Anikari wrote:You know Kuro. I never took you as much of an artist until you started posting pictures. You are though. Those are all really great.

Kuro's been a closet artist for a long time. :P

But from what I recall, she's improved from when I first say her stuff some time ago, but she's top-notch.

Good work is to be expected from Kuro :O
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Coruscate » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:33 pm

Thankyees much for the gratuitous comments.

More are to follow as soon as I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

...and I did have an idea for an art thread for Winter...

"TG on ice."

All pics of TGed characters figure skating. I'm thinking of a couples requirement ~_^

Got the idea since I tried drawing Kou standing in an ice rink...
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:52 pm

And it's Michelle Kwan from my Ice Skating thread ^_^

Drawn from one of the photos, not by heart.

I don't know the poses well enough to do so, which is why I'm going to try and do some figure skating studies.

Next up though, I think I'll try drawing some dudes with some guns. At least one. I'm getting over-womaned with my latest string of art @_@
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Helel » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:04 pm

Kurohime wrote:Next up though, I think I'll try drawing some dudes with some guns. At least one. I'm getting over-womaned with my latest string of art @_@

You, over-womaned? Naaaaah... XD

If that's the case, you could always take up my request that I posted for Nokel in the request thread a few pages back.

(No pressure, but it is for a guy after all. XD)
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner