Shadowmaster's fic idea thread.

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:40 pm

Criticism is much, much more important than praise. Although praise gives you temporary confidence, criticism makes sure that you stay on your toes and continue to churn out great work. We're not doing this to hurt you; just to help you out. So don't worry about it. ;)
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Arkain » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:06 am

Hey, it shows people are paying attention. Some threads here never get ANY attention.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:56 pm

Hello all, I was just wondering if any of you had suggestions for my KH fic. I think a few of the worlds could be skipped, and some should stay. Also, if any of you have any things you would like to see in the fic...let me know.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Arkain » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:13 pm

!!!

NO WONDERLAND! NO ATLANTICA! NO MONSTRO! For the love of the light, spare us from those. Oh, and Peter Pan, and Tarzan, and Aladdin, and...

You know, I don't like any of the Disney ones, but at least spare us from Peter Pan, Wonderland, Atlantica, and Monstro, at the least.

Maybe branch out a little into more interesting worlds.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AnimaVex » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:37 pm

Well, Aladdin's actually pretty good. Do some research on the series: The one on Chaos is especially good. Same for Tarzan: if you can find a good episode that can be worked, do it. But don't, for the love of christ, use the movies: They're not so good.

I agree with the other things Arkain said. Find other things to add Sora in: Lilo and Stitch, maybe (Series).

Maybe Final Fantasy Tactics? Invent a world? One of the worlds that we know here? Yugioh? (You can get a great idea for some of the bosses from that. :P) You get my drift. Try other Animes, stories, etc. Let your mind wander. Try to get a story from The World that Never Was...
The wind is coming, and it tells a story more often silenced than not.

-AnimaVex, budding artist/writer/etc. -
AnimaVex
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:36 pm

Well, the last chapter of my LoZ story is up. The sequel is coming soon. Please, let me know what you think.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Arkain » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:22 am

No, no Yugioh, keep it strictly Squenix and Disney. There's plenty of Squenix to go around, though!

Terranigma. Soul Blazer. Illusion of Gaia. Final Fantasy Umpteenth.

Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 pm

Quick! I need a feminine name that sounds similar to Gohan.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:18 pm

How about Go-Chi? Combination of Gohan and Chichi's names.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:32 pm

...well

>.>
<.<

Um...well, yeah...that works...Gochi, maybe...yeah. Oh, by the way, updated my dbz fic the other day. And gonna again soon.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Hello again my avid readers...or criticizers. I'm just here to say that I have not forgotten this thread, or my stories. I just have not had time to work on my stories due to outside influences. However, I shall begin anew. I hope to update a few of them this weekend, so stay tuned.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:51 pm

Yay~~!
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:04 pm

I've been working, and I updated the Kingdom Hearts story. Along with the sequel to my Zelda story, just incase I didn't add that. And I don't know if I alerted you to the last couple chapters of my DBZ fic. Next is yugioh and Zelda, gotta work on them.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat May 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Howdy all. It's been a while since I wrote anything, so to get back into the groove to continue my already going stories, I added up another one thats been forcing itself on my brain for a while.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3546747/1/
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby UDDCommander » Sat May 19, 2007 9:09 pm

nice, I like it. a little light on detail, but it's a really good use of the Legendaries. Please write more
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Previous

Return to Creative Corner