Shadowmaster's fic idea thread.

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Nikki » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:14 am

This story has been added to my Yugioh C2 Other side of the fence. Shadowmaster you're welcome to become a staff member
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:23 pm

Okay...please forgive my ignorance, but, what is that? I'm still pretty new to the site. :oops:
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:24 pm

Chapter 5 is up!
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:05 pm

Updated my dbz fic. A cookie for anyone who saw that twist coming.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Arkain » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:06 pm

Shame I'm not interested in DBZ either...

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:26 am

I just got some fun ideas...

One, a card: Spear of Longinus. It allows you to attack the defense of a monster, no matter what position it is in, AND the damage goes through anyway! (Think: Summoned Skull Killer)

Also, for a 'mind-control' duel. Bad guy uses Tea as the duelist, and has the two trapped from the waist down, using a cylinder.

Then, Yugi and Tea are forced to duel, with Tea merely a puppet. There are two spears that connect to each player. The spear moves up each time they lose lifepoints. When it reaches zero, the life points drop. The spear starts nearly touching the heart.

Yugi wins because he gains life-points, and notices the spear drop slowly. He forces Tea to gain lifepoints, and the spear drops back...then he takes them all away at once. The spear 'drops'...all of one inch. Tea is merely winded.

Alternately, he raises his lifepoints by an incredible amount, combining Swords of Revealing Light with those two monsters that gain life as long as you have them in attack/defense mode. Then, he summons Dark Magician, and Dark Magician girl...but has them attack HIMSELF...Same thing with the spear happens.

Other ideas are Endless Horde, and Beyond the Grave....The first allows you to summon all monsters with low attack/defense/stars in your hand to the field, and the second allows you to sacrifice from your graveyard, by removing two monsters from play. (Used to transform Skull Servant into Summoned Skull.)

Endless horde is used as a 'lure' for a trap card that reflects damage.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:31 pm

Hmmm, I may use some of those...after some of the duels that I already have planned that is...
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:14 pm

Another dbz update.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:08 pm

Well, I just wanted to say, if anyone has any input on any of my stories, ideas, or even fan art, that would be cool. I want some input to make myself a better writer, and fan art would be cool to see. :D
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:31 pm

Okay, the reason for lack of updates in my fics is...lack of microsoft word. I shall start again when I get word in the next few days. Meanwhile, I have another idea. A naruto what if fic. Like, what if the Hyuga family wasn't split into branches, or what if Itachi did not wipe out all of the Uchihas, and was good. So, if anyone else has any what ifs, please let me know. I will also be updating all of my other fics.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:17 pm

I was just struck by inspirado!
*looks at inspirado* "Stop it!"
Anyway, what about a gx fic where Jaden is stuck in a shadow game with...wait for it...Succubus Knight. He loses, obvious results. What do you guys think?
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Arkain » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:12 pm

Meh, been done a few hundred times.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:05 pm

Huh? Which one?
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:55 pm

I just updated my Yugioh fic. Getting closer to Mitchells character.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:15 pm

Okay, I want some input on this story idea. A KH fic. I have a couple of ideas. One, is just basically redone with Sora as a girl from the start, and two, is Sora, at the hands of a new enemy, is turned into a girl, and has his heart scattered across the worlds. Now, Kairi, Riku, Donald, and Goofy have to find Sora's heart and put it back together. Since i have been playing KH lately, and have not worked out my other fic ideas. I may or may not do this, but I wanted some input before considering it more.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner