Driven by punk rock, sour candy and insomnia~(Stellar's art)

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Stellar » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:48 pm

XD Thank you all. It is fantaisie, so I'm letting anything happen XD nomatter how rediculous it gets.

Here it is, the Taco Mongrel's debut! AotB 6 ~ Pay Day

I just crammed tons of random thoughts into this one. I realized I wanted the dialouge in the Adventures to be more like what you'd see in an mmo. So I have Robyn expressing herself with common ^.^ and -_- kinda faces, the manager wich you havent met yet, has some obsurd form of leet speak with his D00D!!1!one!! kinda stuff, and TM and TN have normal typing skills. All of them naturally use acronyms like ttly for toatally or wtf or zomg =p plus the acronyms help save space.

That will be the last one for a while, I only have enough money left to pay for my cell phone bill at the end of the month. It is really bizzare how people say they're hiring but when I pester them for an interview they say they've filled the positions -_-

Miss Guen! I love Ashlie's tail too ^_^ And I'm not one who usually likes animal tfs/integration
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:50 pm

*is confuseled by it! But sillah? ^_^ And purdy ^_^*
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:49 pm

Remind me to never eat there. It sounds like it could be hazardous to your health, even if hygiene standards are met. Also i am not sure i would want those people near both cooking oil and anything that can produce heat, could create nasty fires i think. So all in all a cool one again.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:42 pm

**snickers** I wanna know why "the sauce" is such a dire threat. Amusing, even if odd and random. And yes, I do like the animorph look, as a whole. It has potential to explory varying degrees of integration, you know?
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Stellar » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:55 pm

The Sauce is what propells the story XD The first time you actually see TM use it, it seems quite retarted, and non threatful. But once you see her use the Sauce against the Mongrel for real, in strip 12, you'll understand. And the awesome thing about this, is that the main evil boss guy at the end, isn't even defeated using the Sauce XD

Well, I wont be the one to discover the animorphic values of the Treasurer's Guild. A bunny tail is enough for me, even though Ashlie is suppose to become furry and grow fangs and claws when Gray bonds with her.... I'm just not up to drawing that -_-
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Stellar » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:58 pm

NO adventures today! I fail. But I have much to share, and because of that, I'm going to spread out everything I have to share this time. Last time I posted everything I scanned at Kinko's some of the art didn't get much attention. Which makes me sad. Because I worked really hard specifically on the picture of Stellar marching in the Black Parade.

So, for those who may not beable to see the Treasurer's Guild, or who havent read my story in there. Here is the main character Kasumi

And I realized I never posted my art from Stellar's Nook, so then:
Here is the first sketch I had done, of Abbi and Stellar. This is the first time I really tried to incorperate a background into an image. And I'm really quite happy with the look of Fantaisie Cove =)
And here is, just recently posted, Kumi as a merchild. Can I just say I spent more time on Kumi's hair, and the horrible tank then I did on anything else. Wich is why I didn't ink the tank, I fail at mechanical thing's completely. I am happy that Gizmo came out looking like how I planned; sort of like a crustation =) But still gadgity.

Anyway, I'll stop here, and share more on monday =) Have a good Sunday without me msf
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:19 pm

Ummm...yeah, sorry about that. The Black Parade picture was quite good. I just tend to not have much to say and it is easier to comment on something with a narrative, so i took the easy way out. These pictures look quite nice, though i have no useful criticism, neither positive nor negative, to add.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:45 pm

Aw, I thought I commented! I'm sorry.... The Kasumi shot is quite nice indeed. I already told you elsewhere that I really like the Kumi mer-shot. The one of Stellar and Abbi is really sweet, too, though I think Stellar's arm looks slightly too long. But that's just me. I like the overall mood, though, and the background looks quite good.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:47 am

Awesome work Stellar! *glomp huggles her* Hmm uhh sorry about my hair. Down side to ankle length hair is it's to long for most artist to draw.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stellar » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:34 pm

XD it's okay Kumi, I'm glad I managed to get it as long as I did. I figure now, when out of the tank it would fall to the right length.

Alright then! I've been going through an old folder of mine, updating concept sketches I did years ago for "Destiny" the link to the site is the www button below this post. And the first updated sketch I want to share is this. It was the second merchild drawing I did. Looking at it now I'm suprised how proportioned it is. The only thing that really needed work was the torso, and also the folder all of these sketches were in got wet and there's an apple juice stain on the page -_-
Here's the revised version I took out the scales over Storm's body and removed the lines on her ribbons because it seemed like too much. It would definately look good if I did each individual scale (which I'll never take the time to do), but the sporatic scales I had over her body in the original just doesn't work for me.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Arkain » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:15 pm

Really faint.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Stellar » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:36 pm

Holy cow. I completely forgot the past few days that I have one more updated sketch to share from my last visit to Kinko's.

Here is the original. It's the main character of one of my masterpeice stories, in his normal form, and as the Fate. Explaining it is a hastle, and even if you click the www link below these words to go to the site for Destiny, you wouldn't get an explanation of how it works. Even though it's been very neglected over the years, it's still my one of my masterpeices! xp

And here is the updated version. The style of art is the main thing I'm focusing on updating. Besides the obvious proportion and distortion problems. Besides that, I think the pose in the updated sketch is more fluent. The two are still oblivious of eachother, and aren't really distorting their arms to have their hands meet.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Those are great Stellar. Really great. I take it that they are two sides of the same person, even if they aren't aware of each other.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:40 pm

Very nice. It's interesting to see how your style has changed. Have to say I liked the facial expressions and hair in the first one, though.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Arkain » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:42 pm

Can't give a BRIEF explanation? ;D

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner