Shoujoland TF Fanfic

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Shoujoland TF Fanfic

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:08 am

Based on the RP, using some of my posts. (Some credit goes to Maiden for Shoujoland + his posts, which were replaced, but influenced descriptions.)

A figure in a hooded sweatshirt slowly approaches Shoujoland. His face is completely obscured by the sweatshirt, and his blue jeans reach all the way to his sneakers. He is muttering to himself, and seems to be in his own little world. "Who am I? My friends say I'm a nice guy, but he also says he never knows what I'm thinking. I don't try to save the planet, but it's not like I'm destroying it. Sure, I could recycle more...CRUD I DIED!"

He looks up, his right hand holding a Gameboy Advance SP. He clicks it closed, and sits it in his pocket. He looks to the ticket window, and smiles at the attendent, a kind smile. His brown hair, perfectly straight teeth (if not exactly well-brushed) barely revealed. He adjusts his glasses, and brushes his bangs up. His hair is cut plainly, parted on the left side, but it's a little long. "One please."

Mitchell, still waiting for his ticket, sighs. He taps the glass, and brushes his light mustache. It's just a light bit of downward hair, but he thinks it makes him look refined.

"Um...excuse me. Sir? Miss? Hello?"

He slaps his forehead, and boots up F-Zero GP Legends. "I will destroy you Blood Falcon...If it's the last thing I do!"

Mitchell then looks, and sees that there's a ticket machine. "Oh..."

He enters the park, slightly embarassed. He pulls his sweatshirt over his head, and hides his blushing face. He thinks for a minute, and decides to go to the rollercoaster. He reaches it, and hops on.

Mitchell smiles as he waits for the ride to start, and he waits for the ride to start. He wonders how fast this rollar coaster goes. He'd been in fast ones, and slow ones...

This roller coaster was a fast one. It climbs the first hill, and Mitchell feels it chug along. His hair slowly snakes out, and begins to cover the seat. A black hue sweeps over it as it shines in the breeze. Then the roller coaster flies down the hill, and he screams, as it flies backwards.

Mitchell thinks the wind blowing through his hair rocks! "WHEEEEE!" Of course, it doesn't hit him that his voice is just a little bit higher pitched, but he does realize that he feels like he has a bit of a cough.

His chest begins to swell out, straining against his sweatshirt, and the T-shirt under it. It pulls up a little, revealing that he had to leave the top button on his jeans unbuttoned, do to his slight belly. The sensation of his new breasts brushing against fabric brings him out of the roller coaster, just as it goes through a loop. Mitchell looks down.

“That's abnormal!"

He felt a shiver over his entire body, and almost wanted to scream. His every cell changed, as they became a million miniature nanomachines. He was now a cyborg, with the most powerful body in the universe. His flesh shimmered, becoming cold and hard. For a moment, he felt like he was in a shell. Then, it changed, and he could feel again, every sensation, every fiber, almost on an atomic level. His skin split in places, revealing ball bearings, and his new joints. The metal exterior began to mimic his skeleton, as he gained new wrist and knee guards. Smooth electric lines grew in, as he felt his body grow a cold fusion reactor in his chest.

He felt every bit of his fat shrink into his body. It revealed the strength within his frame. Every muscle, from his legs, to his arms, was perfectly sculpted. He had worked out, and now it finally showed. His abdominals were a six pack, his pectorals were perfect. You couldn’t tell under his breasts, though.

Then his new, variable skeletal muscles activated. His body began to crunch in on itself, as his spine contracted. His shoulders pushed in, and then cracked back into place. His once broad shoulders were now small, and weak.

He felt like screaming for a second, but he had no voice. His vocal cords changed completely, becoming melodious.

His hips cracked open, becoming wider. His butt swelled slightly, becoming cute, but not plump. His waist cracked in, and his ribs shifted. His fingers, and wrists, became more dainty. His feet shrunk, large in his shoes. His calves strengthened, while his ankles disappated.

His body was feminine, and his face was changing. It shrunk in upon itself, becoming a minature. It softened slightly, and his moustache disappeared. His face completely restructed, as his head grew slightly, but his cheeks came to a slight point, yet still retained a soft look. His nose shrunk into a button, and his eyes turned brown.

Two marks grew on his face, blood-red streaks, and Alita was complete.

The roller coaster stops, as Alita looks over her new body. "I'm...a girl? Not only that, but I'm a robot!" She clenches and unclenches her hand, hearing the whirs of circuitry, and the power within her tiny frame.

Memories flood her brain. Scattered memories of Mars, and her life as Yoko. Memories of the Scrapyard, of Motorball, of endless battles. Her first enemy, Makaku, who tore her body apart. Her first love, Hugo, who died trying to reach Salem. She thinks of friends she's lost, Ido, Lou. She remembers Salem, and the twin city of Jeru. Desty Nova pops into her mind, and she shivers.

When her mind clears, the new creation looks around, at the park. "Hm...I don't mind this body, but I need to talk to the manager..." She shortens her hair a little, thanks to the nanomachines that make up her new body. A long curved blade sprouts from her forearm, but quickly retracts.

She taps the nearest Security Guard/Employee. "Um, excuse me. May I speak to your manager?"
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:36 pm

No suggestions?
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby jimmyinwhite » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:52 am

Out side Shoujoland is a billboard for a park that reads " Welcome to Shoujoland where the anime girls of your dreams come to life".
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:45 pm

Neat...
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:46 pm

*nods* I should have put that detail. *puts it down*
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:59 am

Wish you would asked me this stuff first but feel free to have other characters transform not releated to the rp unless you wanna bring them in
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Creative Corner