Guen's Brand-Sparkling New Art Thread!

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:40 pm

If you go over into that guy form from IRC on Saturday night, I just might do one of those.... ;) But pretty ladies like yourself look much better in ballgowns, trust me. Unless, of course, I five you a showgirl tux; you know, the sort with the tailcoat, vest, and bowtie, but worn with a leotard bottom, stockings, and high heels.... And a top hat, of course. Ooo, this one has promise.... ;) Maybe I could do that for your New Year's get-up!
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Neige » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:13 pm

N,n,new years get up!?!?!??!?!? *flails* somebody get me out of this dress so I can RUN!
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:27 pm

B-But then I won't be able to snugglomp you Neige-honey! *glompsnuggles Neige!*
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:12 pm

Thanks for keeping her there for me, Kara! I need a reference for the New Year costume. ;) And as her wife, you of course get first dibs at cuddling her in her glorious new garb. :)
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nashiko » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:00 pm

Guendolen wrote:Thanks for keeping her there for me, Kara! I need a reference for the New Year costume. ;) And as her wife, you of course get first dibs at cuddling her in her glorious new garb. :)

hmm....neige's new years costume...hey guen...think i could possible be her opposite for it?...if kara isn't already stealing her away *laughs*
Plant goddess!
IM me anytime...i get lonely
The Parasol Warrior G.M.D!
Nashiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:50 am

Wow, this is really shaping up into something promising! And here I already had a picture to do for a late Christmas present for a friend I'm seeing on New Year's.... But art week for me, it looks like. But I take it everone would like to see Neige modeling the outfit I described above? In red, of course, as per her request. ;)
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Arkain » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:27 am

I'd love to do something, Guen, but I'm not much of an artist. :D

More of a writer.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:21 pm

Hm, you could always write a story about how the make-over came to be.... ;) I do appreciate the feedback, though. After all, no one seems interested in doing this....
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Amber » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:59 pm

I am working on something but, The going is tough for me. I should be done by New years though.
Just your everyday friendly neighborhood sorceress.
Amber
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:50 am

Yay! I look forward to seeing it. I don't think I'm going to have time to do the design we were just talking about, sadly. I want to do a picture as a present for a friend who I'm going to see on New Year's (she lives in another state, so I only see her a couple times a year), and I haven't even started it yet and just have a tentative idea of what I even want to do. Tomorrow is basically taken in entirety, so I pretty much have to do it Saturday and Sunday. So if we do the chorus-girl tux outfit, it will have to be post-New Year.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Neige » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:19 am

*facepalms* What is this....the Neige in a Dress Fanclub? Go....do stuff....other than dress me up in ....embarrassing *mumbles* though comfy...GARB!
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Nashiko » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:37 am

Nekomata-Neige wrote:*facepalms* What is this....the Neige in a Dress Fanclub? Go....do stuff....other than dress me up in ....embarrassing *mumbles* though comfy...GARB!

but....but....it's not as FUN!!!....besides...you look great afterward!! *grins*
Plant goddess!
Nashiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:22 am

Neiiige, do you want to put me out of business?
*neglects to mention his five thousand OTHER businesses... ;D*

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:03 pm

Yes, this guy is right. It's so much fun to dress you up in novel outfits. You look so good! And you know what? I think you secretly like it.... ;)

G.M.Des wrote:
Nekomata-Neige wrote:*facepalms* What is this....the Neige in a Dress Fanclub? Go....do stuff....other than dress me up in ....embarrassing *mumbles* though comfy...GARB!

but....but....it's not as FUN!!!....besides...you look great afterward!! *grins*
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nashiko » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:41 pm

Guendolen wrote:Yes, this guy is right. It's so much fun to dress you up in novel outfits. You look so good! And you know what? I think you secretly like it.... ;)

G.M.Des wrote:

actually....*whispers to guen* she likes old fashioned dresses with the huge bell-like skirts....maybe something in a powder blue to match her eyes *smirks, sneaks away before a certain person kills him....*
Plant goddess!
Nashiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner