Neige's Art Garage

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby UDDCommander » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14 pm

Arkain wrote:IN HER PANTS.

Considering this is MSF, I figure that the giant sword has got to be compensating for something she's missing. though I think having that in her pants wouldn't be something she'd do if she's not even used to her body yet.
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Arkain » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:42 pm

If somewhat LETHAL, there are arteries near there.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:54 am

>____>; People are really HUNG on the idea of the GIANT sword in her PANTS.
*cough* Anywho~ where she stores it would probably be her back, not pants, because I'm removing those trousers and replacing them with a skirt. Perhaps with layers.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:24 pm

It's not so much art as it is something my sister and I came up with during a chat about the topic in the pic. You know the convo, awkward, serious, sometimes tears involved, confused about being weird, but this convo was the opposite, more laughs and random ideas and serious chat inbetween, but more fun than worry.
And this came up, since Gay people have a flag, why not asexuals? I mean we're just as different so we have a right to have one too! hahaha Here it is the flag of the asexual people:
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/k ... ferent.png
All the power to those who are different, no matter what it is be proud about it and heck, try to joke about it. :)

Edited: Figured it could be written bit better haha

Double Edit: Poor spelling in the first one..let's try again!
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/k ... ferent.png
Last edited by Neige on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:39 pm

Triple post! Whoops, sorry about that, but I didn't notice till I looked now @.x
Two new Knight of Hearts concepts up, and one is fully colored! I have others and uploaded them in a group but only one shows.( I don't care to look to see if you can view them XD; the others aren't as good)
http://neige-eis.deviantart.com/gallery/scraps/
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:52 pm

Again, very pretty :D
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raijin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:23 am

Neige wrote:It's not so much art as it is something my sister and I came up with during a chat about the topic in the pic. You know the convo, awkward, serious, sometimes tears involved, confused about being weird, but this convo was the opposite, more laughs and random ideas and serious chat inbetween, but more fun than worry.
And this came up, since Gay people have a flag, why not asexuals? I mean we're just as different so we have a right to have one too! hahaha Here it is the flag of the asexual people:
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/k ... alflag.jpg

All the power to those who are different, no matter what it is be proud about it and heck, try to joke about it. :)

Edited: Figured it could be written bit better haha

Woo! now thats what I am talking about. xD
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:18 am

Wow, I like the color work. I never was a fan of the typical anime mismatched sides approach, but I actually like it with that color scheme.
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Neige » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:53 am

Mismatched sides? You mean sleeve/armor on one arm, but none on the other? That's a simple reason ^^; one is your swinging arm so less armor, and the other faces your foe so more armor. Or for design reasons, it's less symmetrical. Anywho those are my reasonings, but thanks for the compliments! Hopefully I'll have something colored, shaded and finalized to show of the finished of one soon.

And Raijin, true story I swear, I wasn't sure what she was going to say, then it turned out to crying from laughter hahaha. My sister is really kind when she needs to be, she's really understanding and even said she would fly out from cali if I needed it. She has tons of gay friends who are all crazy and awesome, (and yes straight friends) both male and female genders and I figured she'd be the best to turn to, and hey I was right :). I just wish everyone had it so easy. :\
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:44 am

Sonic in Smash Brothers? Is someone at Nintendo listening?! Well they need to start doing it more I say! To celebrate Sonics entry into the fight, I decided to make a very quick sketch+coloring:
http://neige-eis.deviantart.com/art/Son ... g-66969808

Being that Sonic is my favorite cartoon/game character I think I'll have to make a better thing for my favorite speed demon :P
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:19 am

Mmmm that's good news. Indeed it is! *nods* And good picture. My little brother will love to hear this.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Neige » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:19 pm

Thanks for the compliment Kumi~
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 am

No problem. And yes my brother did like to her the news. Also he liked the drawing.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Neige » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:57 pm

Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:41 pm

Cute! I like them. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai