Round robin story #1 - Commentary

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Round robin story #1 - Commentary

Postby Coruscate » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:49 pm

Re : Sia's addition - post #3 on page #1

http://www.tarotmarie.com/cupsqueen.html

Description: A queen sits on a throne holding a symbol of intuition and life after death.

Association: The Queen of Cups is associated with Water and the number 13.

Positive Meaning: An intuitive often psychic woman who may be highly artistic and imaginative. Also, the world of positive fiction and fantasy, such as in books, plays, films and pictures. She can also represent all kinds of emotional therapy, family therapy and marriage guidance.

Negative Meaning (reversed): Blocked emotions, changeable moods. This card can mean a changeable, over-emotional woman who can be very manipulative, an "emotional vampire" who drains everyone around her. She may also be a woman who is locked into an unhappy relationship or career and doesn't know how to get out.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sia » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:54 pm

Thank you. I couldn't think of the explaination for the card off the top of my head, and didn't think to look ^^;
~*Sia Kangeki*~

Rappin' is my radio, graffiti is my T.V.
B-boys, keep them windmills breezy...
Sia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:00 pm

nice that explains it very well... it's been a while since i read up on tarot cards... last time i remeber seeing them was in orge battle 64
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Coruscate » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:26 am

"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mizuno Recca » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:35 am

Man I would love to be next but I already just had a turn. Also I'm not at home so I can't really get help from Jei over Aim.
Mizuno Recca

Postby Coruscate » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:11 am

As long as you're not abusive, you can go again a turn after the person after you. It's all for fun anyway. Just if you do it, wait at least 3-4 posts before you go again.
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mizuno Recca » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:13 am

Well Jaimie has next anyway. I think she'll do a great job.
Mizuno Recca

Postby Coruscate » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:38 am

SHE already replied when I had replied to this. So if you want next, go for it. I'll be waiting a few more before I go again.

(Teasing Jamie, hehehehe)
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mizuno Recca » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:39 am

No I need to be home before I can do what I'm thinking of. I have my notes from my converation with Jei there.
Mizuno Recca

Postby Princess Jaimie » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:51 am

coruscate wrote:SHE already replied when I had replied to this. So if you want next, go for it. I'll be waiting a few more before I go again.

(Teasing Jamie, hehehehe)

Well, we can always make that pronoun apply to you, Chorus Kate. *chuckles*

(Referring to something Autumn mentioned, and of course I'm just teasing back)
Oh, my! *hand to mouth*

Wanna complain about something? Bring it up with me, I don't mind. My AIM name is Herald Guardian.
Princess Jaimie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mizuno Recca » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:59 am

Hmm, Coru do you want to be the one to do the transformation?
Mizuno Recca

Postby Princess Jaimie » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:02 am

I'm not trying to put words in Coruscate's mouth, but I don't think it matters who does the actual transformation. I mean, he could easily write a story with a transformation in it if he so wanted, so I don't think it really makes a difference here.
Oh, my! *hand to mouth*

Wanna complain about something? Bring it up with me, I don't mind. My AIM name is Herald Guardian.
Princess Jaimie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:51 am

Okay this is what I have so far if I do go next. Um what do you think. Oh and what would the shoulders go to from being broad?

Alex turn from the mirror and closed his eyes. This could not be real everything that had happen in this house was wrong. He opened his eyes and turned back to the mirror. This time it was him as he was in the reflection. He was once again holding the dress in front of himself and the reflection was the same.

He was about to breath a sigh of relief when the dress started to melt onto him. The suit he was wearing melted away as the dress replaces it. Now both he and his reflection where in a dress that was too small for them, but it didn’t rip.

No the dress didn’t rip and it didn’t feel at all tight. His eyes grew slightly bigger, his nose was smaller, and the face lost its ruggedness. His hair grew to the exact length the reflection had shown before. His shoulders once broad were now…… His hand that were holding the dress in front of him and now were crossed over his chest became smaller the fingers longer. His waist became thin, but his hips widen. The hair on his now naked legs retracted as the legs themselves became thinner and smoother in appearance. His now bare feet too shank becoming dainty and perfect for the new center of balance he knew was coming. Thy came his chest swelled into to perfect breast, and although he couldn’t he knew his best friend was gone too. He was a woman now but a bit older then the girl who had been reflected before.
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:13 am

I'll comment tommorow, I'll be hitting the sack soon. Be sure to call next, if you havne't already.
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:52 am

Lioconvoy wrote:Okay this is what I have so far if I do go next. Um what do you think. Oh and what would the shoulders go to from being broad?

http://home.graffiti.net/coruscate:graf ... atomy.html

Bottom illustration.

You can see that a woman's rib cage is smaller, therefore her shoulders are less wide than a man's shoulders and the hips are taller.

Alex turn from the mirror and closed his eyes. This could not be real everything that had happen in this house was wrong. He opened his eyes and turned back to the mirror. This time it was him as he was in the reflection. He was once again holding the dress in front of himself and the reflection was the same.

He was about to breath a sigh of relief when the dress started to melt onto him. The suit he was wearing melted away as the dress replaces it. Now both he and his reflection where in a dress that was too small for them, but it didn’t rip.

WERE in a dress that was...

No the dress didn’t rip and it didn’t feel at all tight.

...it didn't feel tight at all.

His eyes grew slightly bigger, his nose was smaller, and the face lost its ruggedness. His hair grew to the exact length the reflection had shown before. His shoulders once broad were now……His hand that were holding the dress

Hands.

in front of him and now were crossed over his chest became smaller the fingers longer.

Run on sentence.

His waist became thin, but his hips widen.

Widened.

The hair on his now naked legs retracted as the legs themselves became thinner and smoother in appearance. His now bare feet too shank becoming dainty and perfect for the new center of balance he knew was coming. Thy came his chest swelled into to perfect breast, and although he couldn’t he knew his best friend was gone too. He was a woman now but a bit older then the girl who had been reflected before.

Your wording is a bit... odd. The level of detail is good, but there seems to be almost no order to it, I think that's what I'm seeing.

But I'm tired, so you probably need a second opinion.
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Creative Corner