Dream diary

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Dream diary

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:10 am

(I wasn't sure where to put this after alot of thought, but if it seems to be more suitable somewhere else... Then move it, I guess.)

This is pretty much easy to figure out, by reading the title: you simply volunteer to post a dream you remember having recently, to share with others. It doesn't have to be elaborate, or long, or anything; you can sum the whole dream, or whatever you remember, in one sentence. It's your choice. Just so long as it's an actual dream you had, and not something made up. ;p

(Oh, and you're welcome to comment about the dreams as well.)

Here's my first entry: July 2, 2005

I believe it began, from third-person, seeing the Carebears stare (that group attack, or single attack; I forget, but they were in a long, single-lined group). One of those carebears, I felt, was me. ^_^; And then there was a short scene where I'm running around with other carebears, who were doing whatever (didn't really pay attention to those details in the dream), and I'm standing at about the same height as the others (which makes me assume I was a carebear at the time).

Soon, though, I was lying in a bed, in a darkened room, late at night. I was sitting up, and accepting a weird-looking drink (it seemed there wasn't any shades or highlights anywhere, so the colors were solid, kind of cartoonish and vibrant) from Kougetsu. I can't remember what she exactly looked like, or if I got a good look at her, but I at least noticed the white hair and red eyes (and wearing a dress of some dark color). XD The feeling I got, was that I was hiding, at the place the carebears lived. I can only guess why... But, as far as my dream-self was concerned, Kougetsu was taking care of me whilst the others were absent at that time. But I wasn't a carebear, but a young girl at the time... That may have something to do with why I was hiding and all that.

And that's my first entry... I'm going to try and get myself to remember as many dreams as possible, since writing these may give me the willpower I need to get to writing other things.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Creative Corner