Angel Fire: The Series (Teaser)

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Angel Fire: The Series (Teaser)

Postby griever_tantalus » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:36 pm

Three and One, One and Three

Bane of Nel, bonds set free

‘Twined in one, alone of two

Angel and Devil blood runs true

'Ware three lights, circling 'round

For when the angels' mate is found

Child of love and passion he

Death of Nel his purpose be

Demon descends from black sun sky

Sins of man, the end is nigh

For when the time of Earth is done

Born of angel is the DemonSon

- The Wyrd of Sourrante , penultimate verse.

Renewed. Revivied. Reimagined. Let's do this once more... with feeling :)
Angel Fire: The Series - coming soon.

I *was* going to leave this cryptic but... It's basically Angel Fire with a much tighter story, and done in script-form. Think short ( a post or so long) 'episodes' hopefully one per week. I don't have much time for art, but since the webcomic idea fell through, I do hope that a pic or two by a kind artist would be easy to integate in the script format ^_^

Comments and suggestions welcome! IF there's anything you wanted to change in the origina;, now's the time to say so :)
griever_tantalus
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Arkain » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:51 pm

The webcomic idea FELL THROUGH?

With all these talented artists?

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby griever_tantalus » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:27 pm

*laughs* Well, talent doesn't mean they need to have the time or desire to do it :)
griever_tantalus
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Arkain » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:04 pm

Just so, just so.

Try going to DeviantART forums like I suggested?
Annnyway...it's an interesting idea, although I'm not sure how well it may be received. Script style isn't always the best style.
See, in a script, there's always a lot less room for inner thought, something that helped make Angel Fire really interesting.

A webcomic would have helped to overcome this, given the added dimension of visuals. Not that you can't have inner thought in a webcomic, I've seen excellent examples where it hasn't been overdone like it can be.

The flaws of the script style are primarily attributed to the fact that it isn't the script performing...it's the people or the movie or whatnot.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby griever_tantalus » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:35 am

True but introspection is also the hardest part of the writing - and takes the longest time. I'm still assuming that most of y'all would prefer Angel Frie's story completed in script form, than left hanging forever :P
griever_tantalus
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby CAG7 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:12 am

Awhile it is ture the fans want to see the Angel Fire seris competed, we also wanted to know what the characters are thinking at times. So you may want to, at a later date, change it from script-form to a normal story-form. I sorry that the webcomic fall through. But maybe the script-form may cause some artist to want to draw a webcomic-form. Plus Griever you need to also give the description (height, weight, age, date of birth, employment, etc. like they do in many manga) of the charaters and some pictures of them (for three of the characters there going to be six pictures before and after).
I am a male werecat, no MSF Catfood please.
CAG7
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby griever_tantalus » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:04 am

*laughs* Sorry Cag, very little chance of being able to do this in prose form after. I dont see myself as having much time in the future. Nor for art as well... an occassional pic maybe, but not very many.
griever_tantalus
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Sakraida82 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:16 pm

Or they're not in the habit. *Grumbles* Uh... ok this should be interesting.
I'm a Fairy
Sakraida82
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to Creative Corner