Uh, help?

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Uh, help?

Postby Selena Aninikkou » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:11 pm

Okay, everyone knows that I've been working on a script for an RPG, right?

The problem is, I suck at writing and if I get stuck, I REALLY get stuck.

I'm stuck now, and I'm asking for help. I'll post my event line at this time:

http://azure.avalanchestudios.net/newid ... ntline.htm

Both stories. In Selena's, I'm at a loss for a way to get Selena off the island without it being a major cliche or something. And for Eli, I'm afraid it's turning into an Inuyasha ripoff, but I can't think of a way to avoid it. Any ideas?
ImageImageImage
Popful Mail rules ^^
Selena Aninikkou
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby May-chan » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:26 pm

hmm.... she...parts the sea? :P
Lookit my art n' stuff >_< !!!
http://maychanlj.deviantart.com/
"No, the other May Chan, the Fort Knox of TG imagery." - Thorn
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/m ... %20Images/
May-chan
MSFer
MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:23 pm

well in generalization how do you want the story to work out, cause it's hard to make a script without having a goal, this is refering to eli cause you didn't state what you wanted to do.

well with selena there are a few methods like 1. have the village attacked but another rival monster group etc... they either kidnap her or she escapes during the confusion, 2. one of the vikar (maybe also a former human) feel pity for her, etc..., clinch but hey it works nothing is really original anymore, 3. there is a hidden organization within the village that wishs to use her knowledge of the outside etc.. 4. rambucious teen or kid vikar wants to travel the world but id not allowed by the elders, so he/she bargins with her at night aka help her escape if she takes him/her with them. i could keep going but these are a few that popped into mind right away.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Selena Aninikkou » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:35 pm

(for Eli) Well, the character they're fighting is going to join the party sometime in the future, so she can't die at this point. Basically, what I'm trying to do is get her introduced now because I want to start developing her character, and her relationship to Eli, which is supposed to change over the course of the game.

For Selena, the point is to put her in a situation with a conflict of interest; the Magic Location Guild hunts down Vikar. Now Selena IS a Vikar, which means odds are they'll send other members after her. Plus now she has a moral conflict; her training says to turn herself in, but she knows she can't do that.
ImageImageImage
Popful Mail rules ^^
Selena Aninikkou
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:07 pm

with eli i would say 1. have them battle it out, they win, but spare her, she refutes there pity and attempts seppaku from dishonor, they stop her and are forced to take her captive so she doesn't kill herself 2. another monster intervines and interrupts them mid fight, she takes it on but is swatted like a bug, they rescue her and drive/kill the monster, she refutes them and there help but collapses from injuries they help her out. 3. she wins but the beryl takes what would have been a fatal blow to eli pushing him out of the way or something like that, which almost kills beryl and plants seeds of doubt in elf's mind.

with selena most of the idea's i gave before i still valid though the reasoning is more sound. 1. have the village attacked but the hunters they try to kill her also, a. she defeats a few and meets some former comrades as well. they mess with her mind calling her monster etc.., she's saved by random outsider character b. she runs and excapes the village in the confusion and tracks her way to the boats the hunters used to get there, beat's up some sentrys and maybe recieve help from another vikar, who wants to leave as well. 2. There is another former transformed hunter i nthe village, who understand her plight, a. to old but made a escape in the past but decided to stay in the village b. is a traveling vikar and requests to have her as a apprentice or such (medicen person, or spell mistresses or something).

those are a few that i find could work decently though can be clinch they work, and do realize unless you want to introduce some strange element to the story which i don't knwo where the end story is headed so i can't decide on that. random example of events which can happen like a magical natural disaster event that effects everyone causing a stange scene, maybe leaking darkness in the non humans like the vikar transforming them into mindless beasts while sel isn't effected cause of her still partial change, she etc has to stop the cause when slowy changing more as well. prob some nexus of evil or demon vassel cauing it etc...
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Selena Aninikkou » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:44 pm

http://azure.avalanchestudios.net/newid ... d-info.htm

Updated general info for the storyline ;-;
ImageImageImage
Popful Mail rules ^^
Selena Aninikkou
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer