The VS Chronicles (blurbs)

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

The VS Chronicles (blurbs)

Postby Ninian » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:10 pm

I figured I'd try something different and write blurbs on a semi-regular basis. This is my way of getting back into the habit. All burbs have a VS theme. Not all of them will be TG or TG-themed.

First one is...

Archon VS Yaoi

http://www.spiritsongs.org/Angels_Angel ... Choirs.htm

Information on Angelic Orders if needed

Archon VS Yaoi wrote:
Gary looked up from his bench, across the bars of his cell at the intensely dull man standing in front of him. The man appeared to be in a fine suit. He slowly took off his jacket, revealing flashy robes under them. Two wings of light, that shone against his square cheekbones and bored-looking expression.

"I am a Principality... I watch over this city and township, at the behest of God."

He folded his arms and stared hard at Gary who tried to remain stoic and didn't budge. This man would be rather attractive to Gary if he didn't seem so... empty. It was as if his heart was being given a sedative just being in his presence.

"You do know why you're in here, don't you Mr. Perrin? You have sinned against God with your abominable acts. You lie down with men as you would with women. I am here to punish you on behalf of the community you have threatened."

The angel unsheathed a sword from behind his robes. It had a skull engraved on the hilt.

"You have a choice... Gary. You can repent... Or I can slay you right here. My sword would be much more merciful than being burned to death... The traditional means of dealing with sinners who have performed the abomination you have."

Gary was a mess. He was bruised from beatings he had recieved, and his chin had the stubble of two days without shaving. His eyes were gaunt, yet he stared up at the Principality with sheer defiance. The fire in his heart burned as brightly as ever.

"Even if I could help it... I would still choose the lifestyle I have. I love Jack. You can't take that away from me."

The Principality calmly opened the door to the cell, wiping his sword with a dust rag. His eyes reflected no passion, his very breath seemed to smell like an office cleaner.

"Then you will be culled to preserve God's flock."

Gary's knees knocked together from shaking. Fear was coursing through him, but he couldn't move. He knew he was surrounded. However he wished things were different, the Angels controlled him... society... everything. He made a silent prayer that wherever Death took him, it would be a place where he could be with Jack, and not persecuted. The air trembled as the sword came down, but a loud clank followed the swish rather than the flash of pain he was expecting.
Standing before Gary stood... Jack! He was holding a strange spear, and it was blocking the path of the sword. The Principality looked distinctly displeased -- where had Jack come from?

"You will not have him. I won't let you do this to the innocent!" snapped Jack at the Principality.

An emotion came over the angel, finally. His eyes burned in anger. This was a being not used to being refused.

"You have defied the Will of God, mortal... You will both be sent straight to Hell to burn for Eternity."

Jack swung his strange blue spear at the Principality, who jumped backward. The prison bars fell, leaving the cell itself little more than an open notch in the wall.

"Mortal?" laughed Jack. "You have me mistaken, don't you."

With a sudden flourish, bright blue wings appeared from Jack's back. They shimmered and shined, and Gary felt himself awash in awe. He trembled slightly at the sight, this time feeling like pure light was washing over him. Jack stood in front of Gary protectively.

"I am Gary's Guardian, Jaxekiel. I am an Angel of the Ninth Order. Yes, I fell in love with him during my tenure, but what could I do? I'm not supposed to reveal myself to Mortals, but was I supposed to repress love? Not that you'd know... You're an Archon. You have no soul."

The Archon just stood silently, and finally spoke.

"I am Terziel, Principality of the Seventh Order. I am your superior. You have defied the Will of God, and you wil be cast from Heaven like the Fallen One you are."

Jack (Jaxekiel) just snorted, as if a funny joke was just told to him. He twirled his spear of light in one hand and tossed it to his other hand.

"You're an Archon. A False Light. You can't hurt me, and if Gary would just realize how much power he has over evil like yours he could wreck you too. You are evil, imposter. And for your cruelty, it will be you who will be punished and a proper Principality will be installed in your place. Get up, Gary. Let's show him the power of love."

Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:41 pm

Well, that was a surprise. o___o A pleasant one. >_> *Hugs the yaoiboi goodness* ...Is spiffy. :3
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Creative Corner