I'm Done Writing

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

I'm Done Writing

Postby Selena Aninikkou » Sun May 15, 2005 6:35 pm

There's no point; I was never very good at it anyway, and now all I seem to be able to do is write down other people's ideas instead of mine. Nothing I do anymore is original. I'm terrible, I always was terrible, and I'm retiring before I get any worse.

It's sad, because I always wanted to do a full RPG. But in the end, I never even got to start an RPG. I don't see any other direction in my life anymore, but this just isn't working. It never was...
ImageImageImage
Popful Mail rules ^^
Selena Aninikkou
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun May 15, 2005 8:40 pm

Well, if you think so... Then so it shall be. What I've read in the past wasn't bad, I can attest. And there's no worries about being unoriginal... Though many possibilities abound, the chances of doing something without repeating someone else in the past, especially the most recent past, is very rare.

Anyway, by quitting before you start, you'll never know what you could have accomplished; so, no complaints about being something you never gave yourself a chance to become... You never failed: you quit. And, you must consider this: even piece of camel art can be highly appraised, and beautiful flowers grow from dirt. Many have started things with little in the ways of having what they need, or not even knowing what they wanted... And some of them do realize and/or succeed, even becoming greater than they imagined. You just need to keep your chin up and keep at it. But, if you feel you have to move on to something else... Good luck.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Beyond » Sun May 15, 2005 11:30 pm

i am very very tempted to say many many things that i know i would have said if the place would have been different. But no.
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Creative Corner