Something I wrote last night

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Something I wrote last night

Postby Selena Aninikkou » Sun May 08, 2005 11:10 am

Well, I was trying to sleep last night, and suddenly this scene popped into my head (it's for another game attempt of mine). So I got up and wrote it down in a file, then went to sleep. Here it is, in case anyone is interested:

It's that dream again...
I've been having this dream for as long as I can remember. Every night, waking up shaking in terror, from this horrible nightmare...
The helmet of the Dark Knight hides his face, but one can feel only coldness from his body. The only source of heat, his blazing anger...Anger at the world for crimes no one really knows...
The girl, clutching the bloodstained body of her mother. She is crying, as always happens in this dream. The mother is obviously gone, but the girl does not know it. She is oblivious to everything else; the burning village, the other bloodstained corpses...and the horrible figure walking towards her.
Clang, clang, clang; the Dark Knight moves ever closer. His eyes, the only thing one can see, burn with a neverending hatred for those who live with happiness. Happiness is an emotion he can never know, for to him, the only emotions are hate and suffering.
The girl finally looks up at the dark figure. He stops for a moment, his eyes betraying an emotion of sadness for a split second. Then, only anger can be seen there. The Dark Knight raises his blade above the girl, who sits there, knowing full well her fate. She doesn't even try to run; everything has been taken from her, and the pain is unbareable. She only desires release...
The blade raises up, up, up...and finally drops...
And then I wake up.
ImageImageImage
Popful Mail rules ^^
Selena Aninikkou
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun May 08, 2005 4:01 pm

Quite an interesting scene... Makes me wonder what the Dark Knight is so angry about. I bet he didn't get his fair share of pie. ^_^;

But if these are thoughts for a game, I wonder if the Dark Knight will ever be redeemed of his anger and change, or become the ultimate enemy to be vanquished by a hero. Hmmmm...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun May 08, 2005 6:14 pm

Interesting Selena. ^_^
You are great at writing! I just wonder what happens next.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Return to Creative Corner