[Art] Requests

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: Requests

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:31 am

Eh, it's worth a shot.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Arkain » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:40 am

Not terribly, you'd be better off pestering random people on DeviantArt.

The glory days of MSF Art are over.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby The Fungus from Yuggoth » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Ah what the hell, might as well take a shot at this: could someone draw my character in my current RP? she's short, attractive young woman with a pale complexion, a highly toned dancer's build, hazel eyes, an impressive figure, and her long wild black hair. She wears casual punk/gothic outfits with an obviously feminine cut. [Reference Pic 1/Reference Pic 2]
Believe in the magic of reading...or I'll @#$%ing kill you!!!

The Fungus from Yuggoth: MSF's friendly misanthrope and optimistic nihilist!

*Adoptive mother of Mendokusee and Sheendo! ^_^*

The Fungus from Yuggoth
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Guest » Thu May 29, 2008 12:11 am

Lesbian Rogue from X-men Making out with hot TG Gambit Evolutions or Movie version

Postby Kyunji » Thu May 29, 2008 1:20 am

Guest wrote:Lesbian Rogue from X-men Making out with hot TG Gambit Evolutions or Movie version

How pleasant.

Is there honestly any reason to keep this topic here? No one's fulfilled a request since October, and that was the first time anyone had taken one in ages anyway. This thread is doing nothing more than clutter up the art forum.
Kyunji
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby guest » Thu May 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Sorrry Kyunji,honestly trying to find something original and you act like it's a bad thing,guess you're satisfied with how many Cloud and Link Tgs are circling deviantart ,try to request something original and get bashed because of it :oops: lol what a friggin joke

Postby Jaya » Thu May 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Kyunji wrote:Is there honestly any reason to keep this topic here? No one's fulfilled a request since October, and that was the first time anyone had taken one in ages anyway. This thread is doing nothing more than clutter up the art forum.

As unfortunate as it is that no one has fulfilled any requests since October, I think that regardless of whether or not anyone is fulfilling them, if people have requests then this thread ought to exist- would it be better for everyone to just assume the worst and not post their request at all?
Randomly active every few millennium!
Jaya
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kyunji » Sat May 31, 2008 7:58 pm

guest wrote:Sorrry Kyunji,honestly trying to find something original and you act like it's a bad thing,guess you're satisfied with how many Cloud and Link Tgs are circling deviantart ,try to request something original and get bashed because of it :oops: lol what a friggin joke

gogogadget BACKSEAT MODDING

I can see where you're coming from with this, but there are quite a few problems with the way you made your request. One is that this isn't The Process. This web site tends to delve less deeply into sexually explicit transgender themes and instead focuses on "cuter" changes. Additionally, you made a very blunt and nonspecific request in a thread that has last seen a request fulfilled over half a year ago. Do you honestly expect someone to randomly come across your post and say "OBOY HOT LESBIAN XMEN SEXXXY" and immediately draw the image in your mind? Even extremely long and detailed requests on web sites that have an entire forum for art requests -- like the aforementioned Process -- are rarely done. One-line requests, as a rule, are never, ever fulfilled.

If you're so determined to have your request done, add more detail and take it to The Process. It probably won't get done there, either, but it's more likely to happen there than here.

As for the issue of there not being any new TG images... well, I can't really do anything to help that, but there are usually plently of female versions of characters available on DeviantArt. You just need to try a few different searches, like "female [character name]" or "[character name] girl". MSF also has some excellent threads with links to TG artwork in them. Why don't you see if you can find something interesting in them?

Jaya wrote:
Kyunji wrote:Is there honestly any reason to keep this topic here? No one's fulfilled a request since October, and that was the first time anyone had taken one in ages anyway. This thread is doing nothing more than clutter up the art forum.

As unfortunate as it is that no one has fulfilled any requests since October, I think that regardless of whether or not anyone is fulfilling them, if people have requests then this thread ought to exist- would it be better for everyone to just assume the worst and not post their request at all?

At the rate requests are being fulfilled in this thread, it would be better for people to just make a new topic if they really want their request done that badly. This would encourage people to have some discretion about what they post here.

My opinion is that if you really want a request done, you should contact an artist directly and see if your idea appeals to them. But I've never requested a drawing in my life, so what do I know?
Kyunji
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby eledrien » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:12 am

I am currently working on a changing room (http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13088) and I was thinking it would look a bit better with some images for it. I would like to use them at the end as a way to show the reader the new character. I currently plan on having four characters, three daughters and a mom, and the last part of the story takes place after them waking up so they would probably be in pajamas.
The tough part about this is the variability inherent in changing rooms. If you have them time, it would be great for you to the various clothes and hair I generate for them, but more realistically it would be fine to just drawing the picture a little vague so the reader can use her imagination to fill in the blanks.
I realize this form has been inactive for some time but I would really appreciate anyone's help.

Let me know if you are interested so I can fill you in with some more details,
-Eledrien
eledrien
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: [Art] Requests

Postby danio13 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:32 am

Is this thread still open for requests?
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Previous