[Art] Requests

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Beyond » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:27 am

Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kuda » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:03 am

Arkain wrote:Unless Bridget was naked, you wouldn't even be able to tell.

Actually, I think you can. The plaque on his headdress sometimes shows what geneder he is on some of the drawings out there.
Kuda
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Arkain » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:03 am

Kuda wrote:
Arkain wrote:Unless Bridget was naked, you wouldn't even be able to tell.

Actually, I think you can. The plaque on his headdress sometimes shows what geneder he is on some of the drawings out there.

Yes, because he couldn't put on a different hat or nothing... ;D

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 pm

I wanna see some of this! I'm dying to know what it could actually look like, rather than relying on my imagination alone! :O
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:48 pm

<_< that's scary!

^_^;; In other news I have a request. "Lizard Queen" avatar. Draw what ye imagine the name to mean or be in relation to the me you know. I am making no other rules to the avatar than that, have fun with it ^_^
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Arkain » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:00 pm

New round of TG for the new FF game!

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Nashiko » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:06 pm

how about a christmas Link?....his outfit sure is close to a santa girl's one....*laughs a bit*
Plant goddess!
IM me anytime...i get lonely
The Parasol Warrior G.M.D!
Nashiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Aglamau » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:33 am

hi i research the pics of cloud tg but the one where is see his child form, the art are on deviantart but i can't refind them, someone can be help me?
French amateur manga

Don't forget i'm french and my english isn' perfect just like yours.
Aglamau
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:38 pm

I really lilke the idea posted for Santa-Girl Link. That'd be amusing.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Arkain » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Three Requests: (Two are repeats of earlier ones.)
Kirby as a member of the Alpha Legion from Warhammer 40k
The cast of FF12 TGed. Any or (preferably) all of them.
Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star.

Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jayme » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:35 am

Ok while these aren't exactly big 'deal' requests, I just figured id hop in here with a few myself since im actually looking for some of these anyway...

-----

First off I need a chibi dragon girl.. now if possible id like this dragon girl colored.. red hair, green eyes, black wings and tail.. now as for clothing.. I need her to be wearing a pair of black pants and a black t-shirt.... have a sheathe at her side colored black but with silver swirls.. with a sword (with a blade colored white and easily colored differently by a 2nd party with no talent in 'coloring') and a black hilt (with a tiny white colorable jewel on the very tip of the hilt) in her hand(s).. and have the sword pointing straight out to the side..

I need the outline to be complete however :3 and the background to be completely white (as im gonna cut the little chibi out and put her on a banner)

-----

Second off.. I need a picture of a similiar non-chibi dragon girl.. the basis of this dragon girl would be http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/B ... s/syoa.jpg except without the horns, black wings (except solid, non-see through, and a few feet longer) and a black tail (without the spikes), and the blade sheathed at her side.. the girl should be sitting down instead of posing (whereever you decide to put the arms is fine, whatever pose you have her in is also.. just no 'sexy' or 'cute' poses please.. also it'd be preferable if she had both her eyes open :P) she should be wearing a black t-shirt that says Takineth Games on the chest, a pair of black pants (preferrably casual slacks.. but black jeans will work as well), a pair of black jeans, and a single necklace (silver chain that hangs down to rest between her breasts.. at the end of the chain is a small purple crystal) Red Hair and Green Eyes if that's not obvious :P

-----

If you need any more info, if you wanna do it but your confused about what I wrote, or whatever else.. feel free to Message Board PM me..
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Goose » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:19 am

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/ ... an0001.jpg

Link got stuck under the Cursed Mistletoe... who will be the first to kiss "her" and release our hero from this fate?
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nashiko » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:21 am

Goose wrote:Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!

Link got stuck under the Cursed Mistletoe... who will be the first to kiss "her" and release our hero from this fate?

Goose.....you hath delivered onto us a great gift....awesome pic and thanks for doin my request!!

hmm.....cursed mistletoe....*writes that down*
Plant goddess!
IM me anytime...i get lonely
The Parasol Warrior G.M.D!
Nashiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:47 am

Goose wrote:Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!

Who cares?

*gently shoves link over*

"Don't hog it to yourself elf girl!"
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:39 am

Cute picture! I like the candy cane sword. Me, I won't bother to stand under the mistletoe. I'd just look foolish, waiting around like that. It's not like people want to kiss me anyway.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner