[Art] Requests

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Arkain » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:26 pm

Kyle, don't clutter the thread with dumb one-liners that don't contribute or ask meaningful questions.

This thread is HORRIBLY inactive enough as it is. ;D

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Disturbed

Postby Ryan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:57 pm

Has anyone ever thought of TGing Disturbed? I think the result would be hilarious.

Ref. Pic. - http://www.allaccessmagazine.com/vol4/i ... bed_02.jpg

I dun care what the reaction is, as long as it looks cool.
Um..... ooh........ grrrrrrrrr......... think of a signature.....AH-HA!!!!!!......
BANANA PHONE!!!!!!!!!
Ryan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:15 pm

Can someone TG Takato Matsuki and TK from Digimon into girls for me?
Last edited by Tiffany Grimm on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

The Uncorn's dDiadem

Postby inchide » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:52 am

Would it be possible to make that into illustrations?

The Unicorn's Diadem
A girl and her boyfriend walk in a wood when they suddenly see a stump enlighten by a circle of light. On it there is a beautiful diadem with an horn in the middle. Startled by it, the girl can't resist to put it on her head. Her boyfriend says she is beautiful with it but then notice it is starting to glow. She notice it too and touch the horn.

Her hands tingle and as she watch it, those transform into hooves . Panicking she try too remove the diadem, which is not easy with hooves. It's stuck to her head anyway. The horn grow longer and glow stronger. A tail begin to come out of her rear (it has the same color than her hair). She grow horse's hears. The rest of her face remain the same except it start to be covered with white fur as the rest of her body. Her feet change into hooves too but she remain on her both legs. Tough her hair style doesn't change and keep the same color, a mane grow down to the middle of her back and has the same color than her hair. Her breast grow a little. She is now an anthro unicorn with hooves for hands, still wearing the diadem with her horn going through it. alongside her transformation, her clothes get some modifications too, becoming some sort of sacral/ceremonial dress, but staying somehow reminiscent of her own clothes. It allow to let her mane be apparent.

Afraid of her new apparency, she look at her boyfriend with tear in her eyes, saying that she is a monster. But her boyfriend, tough disconcerted, try to clam her down. Hugging her, he tell her that it's OK, that there must be a solution and that she she is still beautiful. In fact, looking in her eyes, he can't help but wanting to kiss her. But where his lips are about to touch her, the horn of the new Unicorn-girl start to glow again and some kind of magical wind separate them. While both wonder what has just happened, the girl notices that her boyfriend has now red lips.

Touching them, he feel a tingling, and watching at his fingers, he notices that his nails are turning red. His hair grow a little, tough keeping he same style, and he sees his hands getting slimmer. While his cloth change, it can be seen his legs are loosing hair and get some curves. His hips widen, and putting his ands to his private parts, he can effectively feel it going away. His face become more feminine, getting even a soft make-up and his breasts grow to the point they become slightly bigger than his girlfriend's breasts. Like said earlier, all along his transformation, his clothes get through some modifications too. It also become a sort of sacral/ceremonial dress tough as well reminiscent of his original clothing too.

To that vision, the Unicorn-girl make a little scream, putting one of her hooves (hand) in front of her mouth. Before they can fully understand what has just happened to them, a voice comes out of nowhere and pronounce:"HOW CAN YOU BE THIS IGNORANT? DON'T YOU KNOW IT? ONLY A VIRGIN GIRL CAN TOUCH AN UNICORN!
BUT YOUR MISSION REMAIN: PROTECT HER UNTIL SHE HAS BROUGHT BACK MAGIC INTO THIS WORLD"

A sword and a shield appear in the former-boy's hands. Both puzzled they watch each-other, not sure of what to do next.

END (for now).
inchide
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Dani » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:44 pm

Does anyone every finish these requests?
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Xia » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:02 pm

It is just a general request thread, no one is required to take up the requests.

occasionally an artist will browse through and find one he/she likes and bam, you've got art.

Patience is a virtue
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:01 am

It is very rare for anyone to take requests anymore so good luck. I've only skimmed the pages here anymore really.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Neige » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:16 am

After all Artists like to draw what's in their head, this is where ya come if ya don't have anything to draw. ..Me? I have too MUCH to draw XD;
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:19 am

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/ ... ics004.jpg

This picture caught my eye (mostly the WTF comment posted after) and I had a bit of time before I wanted to conk out and sleep. This is my 4 AM rendition of it. Beware of sleepy slanted lines and Black Adder (BBC show) laughing fits along it XD;

I hope ya enjoy it, and thank Kyle for makin' me want to do it XD
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Arkain » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:49 pm

Yay neige! Continuing the proud tradition.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Hey, I try *nervous laugh* I just wish I had more focus at 4AM to do a bit better than a rough XD;
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:18 am

Lord Melchit! Lord Melchit! So sensitive and deep! Lord Melchit! Lord Melchit! A shame about the sheep!

Anyway, did'nt know you watched Blackadder....have a favorite series? (I'm partial to the third...oh Stephen Fry as Wellington ^^)
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Requests

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:35 am

Ok well... I have a request.

I don't make them often because I hate not being able to pay the person back. But the idea for this one is something that won't let me rest unless I try for it...

It's basically a 'Dark Miyuko' pic. Yeah 'Dark' Miyuko. There is a particular outfit. I'd like to see her in while doing the classic anime *Evil girl* laugh. (You know: OH! HO HO HO! Think Naga of Slayers)

I think she'd look so awsome that I'm requesting to see if anyone may be interested.

Yes I know I haven't mentioned what outfit. It may sound kinda lame, but I'll give all the details and refference pics to anyone who says they'll feel up to the request.

Unfortantly, another reason I rarly request drawings, is because I always ask for colored, and since that takes a long time, I don't usually like bothering people to draw them. But like I said. I -REALLY- want to see Miyuko in this outfit.

Anyway, I figured I'd throw the idea out there. Not really expecting anyone to 'jump' on it of course. Though if someone is willing to draw/color it. (I'm sorry, but I just don't like sketch only. Repeating myself: Why I hardly request. ^^; ) I'll gladly try to pay the person back in any way that I can.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Josie » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Request from me: Kazuma, the main character from S-Cry-Ed, TG'd

Kazuma, normal form - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/ ... azuma1.jpg

Kazuma, Alter form - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/ ... kazuma.jpg
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Requests

Postby Arkain » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:07 pm

People still bother to post here?

Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner