Story Forum Rules / Story Submission to the Site

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Story Forum Rules / Story Submission to the Site

Postby Princess Jaimie » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:55 am

1. Any story can be posted here, regardless of if it has TG content or not.

2. Please do not post full-length stories on these boards. You are welcome to provide a link to the story here for review purposes, just not the whole thing.

3. As per Lady Sakura's rules, please refrain from foul language in this forum. That includes being polite. Everyone hates a bad critic.

4. Have fun! ^_^

(edit by Autumn: Converted to an announcement from a sticky to save from pruning. 2nd edit: post title change)
Oh, my! *hand to mouth*

Wanna complain about something? Bring it up with me, I don't mind. My AIM name is Herald Guardian.
Princess Jaimie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Moonlit Naiad » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:03 pm

Princess Jaimie wrote:When you submit a story to be posted to the site, it will help immensely if there is an extra space between paragraphs. The reason for this is because HTML coding requires a <br> tag to perform a line break, and a <p> tag to perform a paragraph break. And since I (or whoever does the coding for the file) need to stick each and every single one of these tags into the file...you get the point.

It's much easier to ensure that your story doesn't end up with any formatting errors if the coder doesn't have to hunt to find out where the paragraph breaks are.

Thanks in advance.

reposted here, from a separate thread - clarification in green added by me.
*POOF* Problem Solved.

星空ARRANGE
Moonlit Naiad
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Loremistress Eirien » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:41 pm

I suppose it would alwo be beneficial if you can just save it as HTML (though preferrable cleaned up from Word's default munged up HTML)
Loremistress Eirien
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Princess Jaimie » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:59 pm

Actually, it really wouldn't help to save it to HTML, at least not from Word or Front Page or the like. If you have access to a plain HTML editor, that would be best; otherwise, don't worry about it.
Oh, my! *hand to mouth*

Wanna complain about something? Bring it up with me, I don't mind. My AIM name is Herald Guardian.
Princess Jaimie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Skywing » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:39 pm

Are we allowed to post links to fanfiction?
Skywing
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Creative Corner