The Morning After... the night.. before.

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

The Morning After... the night.. before.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:23 pm

((My first answer to WriChal 5. Another may come out at a later date/time))

"Well, I've thought about it, and this sucks." The tall pale man with lengthened canines and a flowing black cape (not to mention a faint Transylvanian accent) was whining again. I put my depressingly well manicured hands over my ears and sighed. "Literally. I mean, what, I've got to spend the rest of eternity in eveningwear? Not to mention the whole 'eating blood' part. I faint at the sight of blood! Heck, I'm a vegan!"

"Oh cry me a river." An attractive girl looked less than sympathetic for the self-proclaimed vegan vampire. "I couldn't come up with a costume, so my boyfriend said 'go as a serial killer. They look just like everybody else!" She paused. "Well, at least my desire to slay is focused towards grain products in milk. Lucky thing I specified, or the cops would be after me."

The centauress chuckled at this. "I didn't get the worst end of the deal.. that would be my brother, or should I say my nether regions. I have no idea where he's gotten to, 'cause now my hind end is all horse." Wearing a light blue t-shirt, the girl... filly? snorted. "Just as well that I was the human half for this part. The costume is for a female; John is.. was.. pretty thin, so he'd've fit, but who knows what would have happened."

I reflected on this. Compared to the guy who ended up being a horses a- er.. hind end, I hadn't gotten off too badly. The demon however, was made curious by the remark. "So you aren't hearing his voice in your mind or something? That would pretty much mean that he's dead, doesn't it?"

The centauress winced. "I know. I've been trying not to think of it like that, but there's not much by way of alternatives. Either he's practically dead, he's my sentient intestines, or I'm pregnant with him or something. I shudder to imagine." She snorted... rather like a horse. "Heck, I don't even know what I'm supposed to eat. Hay? Human food? How much food will I need in this body?"

The sphinx smiled knowingly. By this point, everyone had gotten irritated with her. "To find out where your brother be, you answer first my questions three..." She was muted with a deafening chorus of 'SHUT UP', and slunk into the corner to sulk. No one knew who she had been before the incident at the party, but she seemed to have a talent of getting on everyone's nerves. The only question was if it was brought about by magic, or was just natural.

The centauress turned to me. "Joey.. I know that I can't appologize to John, but I can appologize to you. I'm glad I couldn't talk you into going sharesies with me. Although I AM supposed to be your girlfriend..." She trailed off. "But nevermind. I'm sorry I talked you into your outfit.." She looked about to cry. "I want to know where the bastard is that did this.. Who.. why... How would be a good one.."

I sighed. "It's not your fault Felicia..." Dr. Who and three of the Beatles nodded sympathetically. "I'll live.."

Dan, the vampire snorted. "Oh sure. Rub it in on the undead guy."

I glared at him. "Drag is a drag... but I suppose there are worse things than being a girl."

Postby Frost » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:03 pm

My blushes. Forgot to log in before I posted this.
"There's no difference between me and everyone else. All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day."

~The Joker~
Frost
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Return to Creative Corner