GAME - 30 min Request Race - Made it easier...

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Goose » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:52 pm

*thread revival*

Sure, it counts. But you'll need to give a description. I read your description in the Character board, but I still feel I probably have a very different idea of what Kara looks like than you do.
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:26 pm

Heh, alright, then, here it goes.

Kara's younger looking, to start with, from 16ish to 18ish. She's thin, slender, about 5'2 and 105 pounds. She's got long batlike wings, traditional demon style, which are dark crimson. The wings have a span of about 9 to 10 feet at full extension. Her horns are sharp, like traditional demon horns, long and straight, pointing up about 5 to 6 inches from her forehead. Her ears are longer and pointy, a little longer than Lord of the Rings elves. Her hair is a deep forest green, flowing down to her mid back. In addition, said hair is straight. Kara likes to wear this in a braid sometimes or put it in a ponytail. She's got large, expressive, innocent crimson eyes with catlike pupils, slit and all. Her face is thin but with a tiny bit of baby fat for that pouty look, something which her lips do naturally. She is very expressive in her emotions so a normal look might be her pouting, or yelling, or giggling. Her body is, like said above, slender and slightly boyish but with some curves, breasts are large B, small C. She wears casual clothes and generally has a relaxed pose. She finally has a long spade tail, crimson like her wings which waves behind her. The spade is small but sharp and the tail itself is about 3 feet long.

This good for a description Goose? ^_^

Edit: Well~ consider this my request. I'll be waiting if anyone wants to do it ^_^
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to Creative Corner