GAME - 30 min Request Race - Made it easier...

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Coruscate » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:34 pm

This isn't my best work.

But I found the idea funny, so I focused more on the idea than the art. Though I did try. There are elements in the picture I think I did very right.

I present, COVERING FIRE!

Gender wasn't the only thing that seperated Raphael from his sister...

I want Captain Jaqueline Sparrow... being just as flirty as male Jack is in the movies ^_^;;
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Goose » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:25 am

Warning: A little more racey than my usual stuff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/ ... scan01.jpg

I needed the full 30 minutes with this. There are some smudgies on the top that I couldn't get rid of because I don't have my image-editing stuff on the computer I'm using. What it did have was this cool coloring thing that makes my pencil look a little different. I like it anyway.

The next person who posts and has never requested something this thread may make the next request. You also have to be a registered member. And you better not cheat, 'cause I'll know.
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:23 am

DAMN Cap'n Jack, that's mighty effective.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:06 pm

That's cool Goose, thanks ^_^
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:42 pm

nice pic... hmm would it be jackie sparrow?... anyways good work like always.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:38 pm

Well.... Mind as well take the chance.

It would be nice if someone could draw a TG'd picture of Luke from Tales of the Abyss. Here are some reference photos....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/S ... /Luke3.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/S ... /Luke4.jpg

It may seem a bit weird, but.... Could also you age regress him and put him in this outfit? >.>

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/S ... Anise4.jpg

So.... Um.... Well. That's all of my request. Forgive me if it seems too large a challenge for 30 minutes....
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Coruscate » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:15 pm

Instead of saying "I will do it" I will say "if no one does it by Jan 5th, I will change my name to Princess Bunnypants until Feb 5th.

And of course you do realize, if no one steps up to do this quick, I WILL VERY QUICKLY @_@;;;;;;;;
By the way, please enlighten us as to why for the pic. It's best to inform an artist of what your intent is for the pic ^^;;

Is that sister? Former self? No need to be embarassed I mean... <_< look at what board you're on.
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:46 pm

Why? Well, if you've played the game, you'd know that the guy I'm requesting, Luke, is an absolutely, positively, no doubt about it, swear my heart and hope to die, SPOILED IGNORANT BRAT! I mean, if there was a device indicating the levels of spoil-ish substance in a person, and it was used on him, it'd probably do a tap dance, serve you a cup of tea, then fly off into the planet Gabstorg to fulfill it's dream of becoming a world famous ballerina. So....

The girl, Anise, is a.... Well, companion of his throughout his adventures. She is, to put it lightly, one extremely tough cookie. Anise is also quite greedy, and when she hears that Luke is the son of a wealthly aristocrat, she makes it her goal to seduce the boy and become his suitor to.... Well, REAP IN THE MOOLAH, BAY-BUH!

Fortunately, Anise realizes in the end that the money ain't worth it. Luke is simply too abusing of his "friends" for her to bear. The little lass is one to bear grudges, though, so.... Well, why not humiliate that lump of boo by turning him into what he's always been making fun of?
Last edited by Mystic Mina on Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Arkain » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:26 am

So he's a new form of Zelos?

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:51 am

Mmmmmnnnn..... Not really. Luke's ignorant in that he knows absolutely nothing about the world, and refuses to learn about it because it's too "boring." And he's selfish because, for pretty much his entire life, he's been pampered and spoiled by his wealthy, aristocratic parents.

They look the same, though. >.> Well, Luke isn't as.... Um.... "Meterosexual-looking" as Zelos is.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:36 am

So he's a less metrosexual and a much stupider Zelos, Zelos actually being both observant and smart and choosing to appear neither.

Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:04 am

Zelos is also geniunely entertaining whereas Luke is just... frusterating.

He gets unbelivably better after a certain event though (Though he does get horribly worse shortly beforehand) so he's actually a good character afterwards. <_<;
Remember, when concerning art, My Hate = Compliment!
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:56 pm

Since I should be asleep, I'll take it as my liberty to stop at the 15 minute mark, I mean, I'm getting less than four here @_o

But today was berserk.

So someone who hasn't made a request here may request in my place.

Goose will call ojbection on the cheaters I presume ^^;;

-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kougetsu Kanchou » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:49 pm

<_<

>_>

o_O;;

Isn't someone going to make a request????
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Kougetsu Kanchou
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kara-chan » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:54 pm

Well, I wouldn't mind a Kara piccy ^_^

Does this count? ^_^
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner