Reborn

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: Reborn

Postby Penelope Maria » Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 am

The strange girl reaches out, and my hand meets hers: soft, warm, and something like a static shock runs up my arm and through my entire body.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"So...mote it be"

She repeats the words, and I realise then that I spoke them aloud. Then she adds:

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"Always and forever"

...and nothing to me has sounded so...right. She smells of flowers and sunshine and cherry blossoms, and I will always remember this touch, this moment, this smell, this sight, this feeling. She stands to greet me, and I was right, we are exactly the same height, gazing eye-to-eye, two petite girls, and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes upon.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"w..what is shit sure is hi mash it a? Is that Japanese? I don't speak Japanese, I just...look like one and"

I blush deeply, the one person here other than me who doesn't speak Japanese and I tried to talk Japanese to her!

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"My name is...Akane, and... you are?

Akane...Akane...Akane...

The name echoes around my head like the chime of a bell, Akane is come, and there will be much rejoicing! I want to fall at her feet and kiss them, I want to build an alter to her and worship there, for she is an Avatar of the Goddess incarnate!

I cough and blush deeper, suddenly terribly shy again - my default state of being, really.

"I'm, um," think Penny? who are you again? "That's a beautiful name," I say entranced. "I'm, um. Penny, Penny McCarthy..." I trail off, my eyes lost in hers. Oh my goddess, what do I say, what do I do in a situation like this?

"My mum said that there was another English speaking girl here," I say, and smile as my words ease my own nervousness. "I suppose that must be yourself? She met your mother a few days ago, apparently," my face drops a little as I recall what they did. "If you got signed up against your will for the cheer-leading squad, I definitely have the right girl." My natural dry sense of humour eases back in. Then it gets booted out again as my heart skips by, telling me that I have without any doubt in the world got the right girl.

As we stand there my entire body is tingling, and I am suddenly aware of things it is doing without my asking, embarrassing things that happen whenever I lay eyes on a pretty girl or think things good girls shouldn't. It's so warm out I can't even blame the breeze for the visible effect through my bra and blouse, and I suddenly wish this skirt was longer to make sure there's no chance anyone can see the effect on my panties. As it is, there's no way she can miss that I am trembling like a leaf!

"Anyway, it's my first day, and I have no idea where to go, or even where the main entrance is," I continue lamely. Please help! I'm a hopeless case sometimes, and right now I...I need a friend. I need...I need YOU Akane. My heart twists inside me, so much I never thought in my life anything could hurt so bad. It's way to much to hope this beautiful girl is a dyke like me, but please let us at least be friends because I do not think I can live without her!
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Fri May 25, 2012 12:02 am

Most beautiful girl ever wrote:"I'm, um,...That's a beautiful name,"

She is still holding my hand...and I find my arm is totally and completely weak. I just, lack the strength to take it from her. If my mother looked at me now. I -never- allow people to touch me! ...but.

But...with her... I would be devastated if she let go off my hand. Her skin, the way she touches me, ...my own soul would go with her should she leave me.
"you...you think so?" I ask, and my other hand touches my face. I am so hot! I must be blushing like a traffic light...oh girl...she will think I am the most stupid girl in the planet...
"you...think so!"

...and also said wrote:"I'm, um. Penny, Penny McCarthy..."

Penny...short for Penelope...
And my heart is shot by Cupid's arrow. Her name fills my heart, and I repeat it under my breathe, the sound of her name comes natural to me...as if I had repeated it more times than stars are in the night sky, reflecting on a calm lake in the Highlands...
...what? what do the Highlands have to do with anything?

Penny..Penny..."Penny...Penny...Penny..." Her name fills me with bliss each time I pronounce it, and my heart soars in the sky !!

Penny....my Penny wrote:"My mum said that there was another English speaking girl here, I suppose that must be yourself? She met your mother a few days ago, apparently, if you got signed up against your will for the cheer-leading squad, I definitely have the right girl."

"YES! I am! I am the right girl! " I jump in my feet! Never been so happy to be me! YAY! I am the right girl!
"wait...my mom knows your mom? we..been set up! " Ah no! I AM the right girl set up or no.
"Penny...Penny..." My smile grows to a noticeable grin as two dots push through her blouse, and is not chilly or...
...she is aroused. Then I detect...certain...smell on the air. And I know I am so wet down there! Please let her not realize my panties are soaking!
One would think you don`t blush with yellow skin. Think again!

"Oh you know what? I am so happy we've been set up!
...but you are trembling...you...are cold..."
She is hot... is she hot..for me? FOR ME? I swallow hard! She finds me...interesting in that way! I look at her, unable to hide my excitement!

From my bag, given with my cheerleader uniform, I pick out a sweater. Yes, a silly cheerleader sweater, who cares? I will cheer and jump and spin if I am along with HER!
With only one arm I toss it over her shoulders. Why one arm? because the other one is still holding hers!

...does that count as exchanging clothes? I sure hope!

Penny wrote:"Anyway, it's my first day, and I have no idea where to go, or even where the main entrance is,"

"SURE! I CAN HELP!!
I mean, I...remember when I was the most newbie girl here!!"
Like ten minutes ago?
"I know EVERYTHING about this school! I will tour you in of course!"

"McCarthy? ...you are about to have a laugh...
My full name is...
Elizabeth
Akane
Naome
...McMahon"

"We are like totally MC square!" I giggle.

I giggle?

**I** giggle?

YES! I am giggling out loud! and it feels wonderful with her! I dont feel dumb, or clumsy, or idiot. I feel ..."alive"

"Come! " I tug her from the hand..."wait..." I say, picking up a cherry blossom, and carefully I pin it on her hair, just like the one I am wearing.

"Penny McCarthy? -Welcome to Japan" ...and welcome to my heart!!

"Look, come this way... here we have the restrooms... the bathrooms that is... look" How do I know? well, WC is WC in all the world!...and the different floor was a good hint!

Then I push open the door. "Nothing to fear, Penny-sama, look, here are the toilettes and..."

...what the hell is that?

"....this was obviously stolen... vandals, always keep an eye on your stuff or you will lose the panties and...
THE PURSE! I meant THE PURSE!...hehehe ...what am I thinking of? "

The next doors I open show the same things instead of toilettes. Where are the WC? I will rather burst before I use one of those!

"Those are for a school project maybe?" Smile Akane ...smile! and stop shaking! Maybe she wants her hand back? no...I an not letting her go! I dont care how sweaty are our hands. Let it mix!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Penelope Maria » Fri May 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"you...you think so?"
"you...think so!"

She blushes at my compliment, and that puts me more at ease than I realise.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"wait...my mom knows your mom? we..been set up! "
"Penny...Penny..."
"Oh you know what? I am so happy we've been set up!
...but you are trembling...you...are cold..."

"No, I just get nervous, sometimes, with people," I blush deeper, but I cannot look away. Her eyes, the way she looks at me.

OMG she has the hots for me! This is amazing!

She throws a jumper over my shoulder in spite of my protests. Suddenly the day is full of boundless enthusiasm!

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"SURE! I CAN HELP!!
I mean, I...remember when I was the most newbie girl here!!"

"I know EVERYTHING about this school! I will tour you in of course!"

"But I thought you were new here..." I giggle.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"McCarthy? ...you are about to have a laugh...
My full name is...
Elizabeth
Akane
Naome
...McMahon"

"We are like totally MC square!"

...and I am giggling with her, laughing, happier than I have ever felt before in my life! I feel as if I have known her for years.

"That's a Scotish clan isn't it? McCarthy is Irish, but I have some scots roots. And Welsh and Irish. As if you couldn't tell from the red hair, pale skin and freckles. I'm going to stand out like a white man in Harlem," I laugh.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"Come! wait..."

"Penny McCarthy? -Welcome to Japan"

I blush again as she puts a flower in my hair, and we all but skip off to the school. The entrance is hidden in plain sight, of course, and we breeze in. Deja vu hits me as I look around.

"You know I feel as if I have been here before," I muse.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"Look, come this way... here we have the restrooms... the bathrooms that is... look"

"Always useful to know," I agree. After all, better to know before you get caught short, right.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"Nothing to fear, Penny-sama, look, here are the toilettes and..."

"....this was obviously stolen... vandals, always keep an eye on your stuff or you will lose the panties and...
THE PURSE! I meant THE PURSE!...hehehe ...what am I thinking of? "

"Oh, I've travelled all over with mum and dad, you'd be surprised what passes for toilets in some places, like Glastonbury festival..." her Freudian slip catches in my head.

"Why Akane, are you after my panties?" I giggle wickedly. I can make a joke of it, see how she reacts. Goddess all I want to do is hug her and kiss her! Well not all, but the rest I wouldn't dare write down.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"Those are for a school project maybe?"

"Squat and drops. They use something similar in the Middle East," I shrug. "I ended up there once on what my Mum called a holiday and I call slave labour, at an archaeological dig." We walk out of the rest-rooms.

A bell rings as suddenly we are surrounded by a throng of giggling schoolgirls. Japanese schoolgirls that is.

"You must be English girl! We hear you come here! You find Twinky already yes?"

"Um, yes I think so, what is twinky?" I ask confused as half a dozen girls babble at Akane. I have a death-grip on her hand, it's hard to keep the panic down, I hate huge crowds and everyone is fussing over me, touching my hair and all. Plus I do not want to let her go...ever!

"Your hair natural?" Another girl asks. "Not colour?"

"No, all natural," I assure her with a grimace.

"We thought you be up here," another girl gestures above her head. "Yellow-hair with," the speaker makes a motion to indicate large breasts. I break into giggles.

"Sorry to disappoint you," I giggle. "We come in all shapes and sizes, my mother has hair blacker than yours." I start to relax, these girls are really nice.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sat May 26, 2012 3:05 pm

((Sorry love! moved to a role playing area instead of this one! -kisses your lips tenderly- ))

((Click arrow to linky!))

Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Previous

Return to Creative Corner