Flannery's doodles

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Flannery's doodles

Postby Flannery » Thu May 19, 2011 10:02 am

Flannery woke up one morning and things are different. And when you work with nothing but guys in the Infantry you tend to get noticed.

Life in the Army gets better and better.
(I was trying to draw myself as a girl for a while. I could never think of anything that would be a good outfit. So I went with the Army Summer PT uniform with relective belt, rank and my unit.)
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: Flannery's doodles

Postby Flannery » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:37 am

This is one of my OC for The Wotch

This is Chief Aaron (The Last Wotch Defender, Chief of the Arowin people)
What is An Arowin you ask?

Arowins are a highly advanced mountainous people. There culture is reminiscent of Greek and the monks of Tibet. Arowins although look like humans there lifespan is almost 10 times greater than a normal human. Many warriors have been known to live over 700 years in age. Because of there longevity, Arowins are considered the fiercest warriors in the realm. Superior speed, reflexes, and stamina make them without a doubt the worst enemy you would ever want to face. Arowins hold magic users with high respect. It is written that they fought alongside the Wotch and Worlock in many battles and would sacrifice themselves to ensure there safety which earned them the title of “Wotch Defender“. However in recent times rather than fight along the Worlock Lord Xaos, they disagree with his conquest of bloodshed. They choose not to fight with him, and instead from an act of neutrality. Aaron, the newly elected chief seeks an audience with Lord Xaos to negotiate a peace treaty. However, fate will take everything from Aaron. His pride, his freedom, and his entire race. His only choice now is to kill Lord Xaos and his army.

(Aaron’s body is not a pretty picture. He is tough, surviving his first encounter with Lord Xaos even after taking a sword through the chest and the 2 years of imprisonment and countless daily beating from Lord Xaos' guards. They even branded him with an X for Xaos. The arrow tattoo on his left arm is the symbol of the Arowin People)
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to Creative Corner