Neige's art garage MKII

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Neige's art garage MKII

Postby Neige » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Hey guys, I know I seldom post here but I'm still around and alive, Neige is no zombie! I just wanted to say I FINALLY got my comic done and out, I know some of you were aware of it but if you weren't now you are.

You can check it out here:

Though let me slap a warning label or three on this, its a bit on the violent side and if you don't like blood or the like please don't view it.

Also I've got a deviantart again (you can find it on the site), though I don't think I'll be posting my old TF art on it. That's a bit of a niche thing that has a sort of taboo on it but uhh...anyway cookies for all check it out, I worked insanely hard on this so let me know.
Last edited by Neige on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Re: Realizing my goal, the comic is done.

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 pm

so that's where you went, to be honest I didn't even know you were still around.
>.>;

I'll give it a read through when i have time but good luck, there are so many web comics out there now that i honestly have trouble keeping track.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Neige » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 am

Hey now, I poked my head in every now and then just ...hm...kinda had life troubles to go with my comic sadly. Nice to see a familiar face though! Thanks :)
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Hey again, I got more stuff posted on the Deviant Art and I might throw in some TG/TF stuff that I made somewhat recently. That stuff is kind of a taboo as some of you might know *wink*.

But I just wanted to get it out there that I've actually got a Deviant Art that's getting there and is worth seeing finally.

My new deviant art account.

I'm just mind blown that my comics are up and out honestly, it's been so long, I was even working on designs for the Antares Complex comic back when I was regularly posting art here. Now it's finally up for people to see, honestly it had me depressed for a while because I WASN'T showing art to anyone for a long time because I wanted the comic to come out and really give the viewers the best experience possible and not just see little pieces of it before it went up.

I'm going to try to get a good update cycle going for the comic but for now I'm just trying to get the site up and finished before I start putting more pages up. I put years of work into making this comic and I just hope someone out there finds it enjoyable. I've had some decent time to put into it but my mom has also been a main focus as she's been hit with a rare problem that's very much changed her life for the worse and I have to take care of her because of it.

Anyway depressing crap aside...I just wanted to get this out there and say that this isn't me just advertising like some spambot moron on MSF, but it's still me alive and just trying to share my art like before. I know it's not the TG/TF art you've seen from me really but in truth there will be some of that in the actual comic I can promise that.

Please tell me what you think, let me know if you found any errors or whatever via email on the site and I hope you enjoy my work.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 am

Hey again everyone! Feel awkward being one of the only people who've posted here so far but I wanted to share and ask something of any readers!

First off, to share some TF/TG art:
http://gx3rcomics.deviantart.com/#/d3dax1j
See there's still some TG/TF art to be had outta me.

So onto the asking bit! Okay, I want to know if the comic viewer on Antares Complex is difficult to use or if it's giving anyone problems, email me on the site, PM me, say something here. Just let me know if it's fine and dandy or if you find it confusing.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby SweetSophia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Wow. The comic is all kinds of badass. No real problems with the viewer. The controls are kinda slippery, though. Kinda makes it hard to read when moving it with a mouse.
The awakening of the mind gives way to a world of possibilities.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm

SweetSophia wrote:Wow. The comic is all kinds of badass. No real problems with the viewer. The controls are kinda slippery, though. Kinda makes it hard to read when moving it with a mouse.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into adjusting it a bit. Though if you overall had no problems this is good news so far. Twas you who watched me on Deviant Art wasn't? I missed ya and many others while I lurked here haha.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby SweetSophia » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 am

Yup. That would be me.
The awakening of the mind gives way to a world of possibilities.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm

I meant to get around to this sooner, but me and plans, well...

I'm not sure what to think of the comic yet, plot-wise, since it hasn't yet gotten far enough for me to make a proper assessment. The layout seems fine to my untrained eyes, and I have no reason to complain about the artwork itself.

As for the comic viewer, the only real problem that I encountered was that the "zoom in" feature really zooms in, which is good for reading but not so much for seeing the overall picture as things progress from one panel and scene to the next. I preferred the full screen option to that, though I had difficulty reading several spots from that distance. I'd recommend adding another zoom in feature that shows at least fifty percent of a page (somewhere between the current zoom in and full screen), because what can one more option hurt, right?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Neige » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Mitera Nikkou wrote:I meant to get around to this sooner, but me and plans, well...

I'm not sure what to think of the comic yet, plot-wise, since it hasn't yet gotten far enough for me to make a proper assessment. The layout seems fine to my untrained eyes, and I have no reason to complain about the artwork itself.

As for the comic viewer, the only real problem that I encountered was that the "zoom in" feature really zooms in, which is good for reading but not so much for seeing the overall picture as things progress from one panel and scene to the next. I preferred the full screen option to that, though I had difficulty reading several spots from that distance. I'd recommend adding another zoom in feature that shows at least fifty percent of a page (somewhere between the current zoom in and full screen), because what can one more option hurt, right?

Well the trouble is with that, I didn't make the viewer. So while I will ask the guy who made it (on this flash template site) I don't know exactly what he will say but it's worth an ask right? I'll try to enhance it on my end as well though, I believe the thing is it zooms in to fit it width wise so I'm not sure I can actually do it on my end. I'm okay with flash but not actionscript. My other option that I was considering, but didn't want to do is to make a HTML viewer, but I really REALLY don't want to do that because it's already a lot of work to add content to the comic and all that but then to add a viewer that's 20x work to update? Ahh, not so happy to do that haha.

Uh, anyway I do see what you mean and that is an important thing I will look into tweaking, the zoom does feel claustrophobic so maybe I can try fiddling with that.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 pm

http://gx3rcomics.deviantart.com/galler ... 9#/d3dax1j
Oh crap some TG and TF art? Madness, insanity, how can this BE!?

Edit mark2: Forgot MSF prefers warnings with this stuff, just to let everyone know before viewing this image is NOT safe for work, has a topless woman in it, view at your own digression. Changed the link to the deviant art page where DA will warn and block unless you have a account there and mature settings adjusted.

Just wanted to clear that up and make sure that it works with the rules here and gives warning.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Neige » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 am

Haven't posted much here recently, so busy, oh so busy. But anyone interested new art stuff:

http://gx3rcomics.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4b7gyh

Who doesn't love a good Sonic pic? It may not be TG but I haven't had a lot of time to do that stuff recently. Infact I can't even find my old MSF TG art because of a HDD failure. Bah.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Re: Neige's art garage MKII

Postby Neige » Sat May 05, 2012 4:46 pm

This art section is so dead it's sad! Doesn't anyone make art anymore? Well sequence time:

Part 1 of 4 of a guy to female maid TG thing, see the rest here

http://gx3rcomics.deviantart.com/
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu May 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Oooh! Neige art! Shinyyyy~

I have to chuckle a bit, because I was showing a friend a picture I drew recently and they were asking, "Is that character Neige?" So now I need to know what Neige looks like~
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Neige » Tue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Oooh! Neige art! Shinyyyy~

I have to chuckle a bit, because I was showing a friend a picture I drew recently and they were asking, "Is that character Neige?" So now I need to know what Neige looks like~

Really now? Interesting! Well Neige is all over my comic and deviantart account:

Comic it's a bit graphic:
http://www.antarescomplex.com

Deviantart:
http://gx3rcomics.deviantart.com

I'm not familiar with your art, I don't stop by here often anymore because things artwise seem to have died down, and that's what I liked about this community the art/pics whatever other nonsense.
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Next

Return to Creative Corner