Feline Serendipity (short, sucky amateur story of mine)

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Feline Serendipity (short, sucky amateur story of mine)

Postby danio13 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Feline Serendipity
by danio13

Jerry was down on his luck. He was so tired of being lonely with no wife. He often thought of suicide, but was too sane for that. So, Jerry would often drown his sorrow.
One day, When he was walking home, he came across a black cat, lying in an alley. It seemed to be hurt, probably being beaten by passing juveniles. Jerry felt pity for the cat and decided to take it with him. As they made their way home, the cat began to purr contently.
Soon, they finally reached Jerry's beat-up apartment. He then bathed the cat. The newly cleaned feline happily took its place on the bed as Jerry got ready to sleep himself. "At least I won't be alone tonight" thought Jerry as he drifted to sleep. He didn't notice that the cat started to glow a pearly white.

The first thing Jerry noticed when he woke up is that the cat wasn't on the bed anymore. Thinking it must have scurried of somewhere, Jerry made his way to the bathroom. He looked inside the bathroom to find a surprise, a beautiful woman wearing his bath robes. What really shocked Jerry was that the lady had black cat ears on her head and a long tail behind her. "Don't you recognize me?" she spoke to the frozen Jerry. "You saved me from the alley yesterday. Your kindness convinced me to reveal you to my true form." As confused and scared as Jerry was, he began to fall in love with the cat girl. They then embraced each other with a passionate kiss. Although they don't know what the future holds for them, Jerry and Falina, the cat woman's name, knew they would never be alone ever again. Especially when Falina's little cat friends came for unexpected visits.

The end
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Feline Serendipity (short, sucky amateur story of mine)

Postby danio13 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:58 pm

no reply.......really?
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby danio13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:45 am

please comment on it :cry:
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Rodney » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am

I think it was a nice attempt. I hope you will keep writing and improve.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby danio13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:02 pm

thanks for the comment :D
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Creative Corner