story/comic ideas

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

story/comic ideas

Postby danio13 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Here is some ideas that I would like to see be made into a comic or a story, THESE ARE NOT REQUESTS:

(Human to cat tf) Feline Serendipity: based on this story(http://danio13.deviantart.com/art/Felin ... -141237737) I wrote except with process and expanded a bit.

(Old AR) A teenage boy is walking home, felling depressed that he has no girlfriend. He meets an old lady who has been a widow for a while. They both share their problem and wishes to each other that they find their true love. Suddenly, the old lady slowly regresses to a beautiful teenage girl with her clothes to match her new age. They are shocked for a bit but fall for each other. They then walk with each other for a date

(Increased beauty) A nerdy girl found a puddle of slime and steeped on it. The slime started to wrap around her covering her entirely. The slime then hardens into a cocoon where she becomes more attractive. The cocoon then breaks revealing the changed girl.

Pokemon(Vaporeon) to mermaid: A trainer sees an vaporeon turis into a mermaid (human woman with a blue vaporeon tail with fish ears)

Fairy TG: Aftehr saving a fairy, a man is changed into one.

(AP/TG/TF): A young boy wanders into a forest and slowly turns into a nymph

TG/TF: Sasquatch (or Bigfoot) finds a small lake in a forest and dives into it. He then comes out and slowly turns into a young woman with bikini made of fur. He (now she) is shocked at the sudden change and then sees a sign that says (Warning: Magical Pool, Dive at Your Own Risk)

Selkie TF/TG: A boy finds a seal skin and puts it on, turning into a seal and then swims away. After an hour or so, he comes back to shore. He removes the skin, revealing a red-haired Irish girl.

Fusion: A nerdy girl and a bimbo fuses into a smart attractive lady (change if you want)

TF: A sheep girl has a split personality of a wolf girl

Pokemon-human: Pluse & Minun turn into a pair of cheerleaders (Too unoriginal?)

Clone TG: A wizard splits his apprentice into 2 clones. He then TGs one of the clone as a girlfriend to the original.

Pokemon TF: A Gyrados is trying to impress a female Milotic but the Milotic rejects him due to her being in love with someone else. She then transforms into a mermaid-like form, with a human half on the top and the milotic's tail at the bottom. She swims with a swimmer trainer into the sunset, while the Gyrados stares at the whole event with white eyes and a dropped jaw. (meant to be humorous)

Age Transfer: A woman of 40 suffers from midlife crisis. Out of pity, Her 10 year old daughter decides for one day, to absorb 22 years form her mother so they both are 18, letting the mother enjoy youth for a day. (expand if you can)

AR/AP (a story like the Gift of the Magi): A young girl genius of 10 has a crush to a 25 year old male teacher. She uses a remote device to age herself into a 20 year old. But she finds out that the male teacher regressed himself to a 10 year old (with magic) to get the genius girl attention. (the girl acts egotistic at times). Not quite sure how to end it from here

TF: A story based on this pics
http://danio13.deviantart.com/art/Cat-t ... -153832797
http://danio13.deviantart.com/art/Cat-t ... -153833014
http://danio13.deviantart.com/art/Cat-t ... -153833179

animal to human TF: A trickster snake that can transform into a human 18 year old girl tries to scare off with a family that lives in a farm.
I guess it would be that the snake girl is trying to scare the family off what she consider her home. This could lead to hilarious antics as the family tries to get rid of the snake. (Something like Home Alone if that makes sense)

Different versions of same story-
*AP: A female babysitter of 19 takes care of a 10 year old girl for the night. The babysitter wishes that she had a friend of her own age. The girl then ages to 18 year old and the 2 leave the house to enjoy the night out.
*AR: Same babysitter but takes care of a 12 year old boy. Babysitter wishes to have a boyfriend, then regress to a 11 year old. the 2 then play games for the night.

Mermaid story: A middle age man finds a mer-baby and raises her as his own. As the mermaid grew, the man gets sick. As a thank you for caring for her. The mermaid changes him into a mermaid. The two go to the ocean and live under the sea(dang disney song references)

Werewolf to human- A hiker walking in a forest at night(he's lost) finds an injured wolf. He bandages it and carries it to a nearby cabin. As dawn breaks, the wolf transforms to a young woman. She explains her being a werewolf and how she got her leg broken. The hiker and the werewolf girl decided to like together in the woods(cheap isn't it )

A 8 year old girl(smart but still childish) is a clone of a 35 year old unmarried scientist. They lived comfortable until one day, the girl was sad that she was an only child. So her mother cloned her another sister of the same age as the original. A day later, because of unknown scientific reason, the new clone aged to an 18 year old (w/ process if possible) Despite what happened, the mother is glad that either of them are hurt and she and her daughter are glad that they have a new family member and will not be alone ever again (not creepy I hope)

A fantasy artist(I'll name him Gerald) draws a beautiful anime-ish woman in his drawing tablet (which he conveniently bought from Spells R Us). He wish that she were real(you know where this is going). Not only does the woman come to life(her name is Reve which is "dream" in french) but she is able to transform herself into any fantastical creature (mermaid, witch, fairy, centaur, catgirl, vampire, etc.) She can also change Gerald to any FEMALE creature too. You can say she is the ultimate magical girlfriend (not to feel smug or anything) [I see this idea being a story series rather than just one story, but like I have said before these ideas are yours to do what you want with]

A bird was trying to catch a snake for lunch. Suddenly, a cruel boy started throwing pebbles at them because he though it was fun. The bird and the snake was very ticked at the boy and (at sheer force of will) transformed into a harpy and a naga respectively. The boy, naturaly, had a "Oh shit" moment and ran as far as his stubby legs could muster as the 2 newly-transformed monster girls chased after their lunch. (Man wouldn't that be a funny story)

Pink grapes=Turns animals who eat them into human girls with animal features (cat into girl w/ cat ears + tail)

2 little girls fused into a teenager

Girl merges with boy, boy turns to a girl

A scientist revives a frozen caveman and gave him a pill that turns him into a modern woman and slowly absorbs IQ from the scientist.

"Soul" or spirit of PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii possesses into 3 teenage guys and transform them into console-tans. They then battle each other to settle which one is the better gaming system

Gijinka Pokemon "evolution"

SRU wizard sells a jar of "Monster Skittles", which turn one into a monster girl. Preferably from this list: http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia

A guy buys a pack of gum called "Inner Desire". As he chewed a piece, he would then imagine the perfect girl for him (a side effect of the gum) When he spits it out, the gum will grow and split into several chibi girls each with different personality of his dream girl. He would have to (somehow make girl touch each other to form the perfect girl.

A teenage boy is caring for a rose which is withering. he then finds a liquid plant food called "Curaga Pant Food" and gives it to the rose. The rose then gre to a plant girl (Slow TF, process goes through a few days)
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: story/comic ideas

Postby danio13 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

anything......please?
danio13
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:12 am

Wow, thats certenly a big collection ya got there. I liked the diversity in all of them. Why don't you make some of your favorites into stories? You seem to know alot.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby danio13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:41 am

i have written a few stories
i guess I can try some, if I don't suck that much