[COMMECIAL/SS] Bishi Burger

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

[COMMECIAL/SS] Bishi Burger

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 am

[COMMECIAL]Bishi Burger

( In honor of Musa, bon apitite...)

Announcer on radio: Are you tired of never getting the pretty boys? If so come on down to BishiBurger. We have your pretty boys right on the menu. Want him tall, dark and hansom? Just order a number 5... How bout that carefree blond whith the sparkle in his eyes, thats a number 2. Pick your special and it comes with the traditional sides, a side of fries gets a trust fund, and a salad gets a promising acting career, modeling gig included. Finish the meal off with a cold drink in the posh pool with our beautiful staff. Our servers are here to take your orders now, so come on down and have your own Bishi Burger Boi now...

Tetsimonial 1: Ah looked and looked, but never found my Bishi Boys. Then came BishiBurger. Now I can have all the Bishi boi I want, Thank you BishiBurger...

Announcer again: Thats right turn that carnovore of a caveman into your ideal Bishi Boi. Satisfaction guarantied. Stop by our location and have the best Bishi boi ever...

Disclaimer...Bishi Burger only claims to help you get your Bishi boi, keeping him is entirely up to you
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Creative Corner