[Writing] For a Chance...A Fuku fic Challenge story

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

[Writing] For a Chance...A Fuku fic Challenge story

Postby Miku-chan » Tue May 04, 2010 10:07 pm

For a chance....

Original Fuku Fic...

by Miku-chan

It was a quiet sunday as Terry was driving from Chicago to DesMoines on his regular weekly run. The skies were clear and the forcast called for more of the same for the next several days. Thats why what happened next caught him unawhere.

The skies suddenly darkened, rain drops as large as your fist start to splatter on the road way and cars start skidding out of controll all around his truck. As Terry tries to slow down to avoid having an accident, one of the cars next to him looses control and heads under his trailer...'NonononoNONO!!!' he thinks as he locks up the brakes and the trailer starts to jackknife as the tires make contact with the car, causing the vehicles to slide off the roadway and into the ditch on the right.

The next thing Terry knew was he was crawling out of the cab of the truck as it lay on its side. Looking around at the other vehicles that have slid into each other on the road, he tries to access the damages as the rain continues to fall in large drops. He sees the car that struck his trailer wedged under the rear end of the capsized trailer, the car barely recognizable as a small station wagon or mini suv. He quickly drops to the ground, unmindful of any injury to himself and rushes to the car.

As he gets there the rain has become more normal sized and has tappered off into a fine mist. He gets to the rear driver side door and sees a bit of red hair in the front seat area...and a lot of blood. In the rear is a childs car seat with a young girl around 3 or 4 strapped in but not moving. He tries to open the door, but it is wedged closed fron the accident. He pounds on the glass window of the car and is unable to even get it to vibrate, his own injuries finally causing him to notice his own bloodloss and the area near his groin starting to get chilled. His strength tstarts to fade as even the adrenalin coursing thru his body startd to give out. As he collapses his world fading to darkness, he has a last unselfish thought...'If only I could have a chance...' and he drifts off into oblivion

He feels like it has been forever, floating in the void of darkness. A voice finally comes to him "For a chance..." it asks, the gentle question echoes thru his body.

'For a chance, what?' he asks in return. not sure where this was leading.

"For a Chance to save others, are you willing to accept my gift? " the voice in the dark asks once more.

"To save others? If you mean that child and her mom in the car, I was unable to save them." Terry says, regret and sorrow in his voice.

"Them...and others." it says quietly...

"Others? For a chance to save them, I wish I could." Terry says

"Then...so be it." and all Terry knew was a world of bright light and the darkness completely dissapeard...

In the blink of a eye, Terry found himself standing near the wrecked car again. He reaches out to open the door and it comes off in his gloved hand...wait, gloved hand? He looks down at the door and is shocked to see he is wearing gloves. Just like the girls in his nieces favorite anime...Looking at himself, he is shocked to find himself wearing what looks like a skirt and body suit, a small hint of breast under its chest piece, wrist length white gloves and knee high boots. He would have remained so if the smell of gas haddent gotten his attention. seeing the car start to leak fuel put his concerns aside as he quickly, but gently removes the child and her mother from the car, both only unconcious and minor injuries. Placing them on the shoulder of the road, the wake of destuction from the freak rain storm becomes a sirens call to him. there are injured to get out of the smoking and damaged cars...'So this is what was meant by others..." He thinks as he starts to do what he can in rescue assistance until other help can arrive...

Evening news that night..." And in other news, a major tragidy on Interstate 80 was only a minor inconvienience as a multi vehicle accident durring a freak cloudburst today ended with only one person yet unaccounted for, a truck driver who was last seen trying to rescue people from their vehicles until help arrived. Several witnesses say they thought some red haired teen was helping rescue efforts until athorities arrived, only to have the girl dissapear. there is a question as to her identity and why she was ouit there in some kind of super hero costume, but those involved are not questioning her effectiveness in her handling the situation until rescue personnell arrived. If you have information as to the girls identity or the missing drivers location, please call the area sheriff..." the TV goes off.

Laying in the motel room near the highway, a young woman in jeans and a polo shirt blinks. 'Well can't go back as I am now, and too much going on to show up in that outfit again' she thinks about the 'gift' she now has and wonders if her life will ever be the same again, the Fuku calling to her, telling her there is more to be done, others to be found and a team to be formed. One to save the world it seemed. "Oh what I wouldnt give for a talking cat about now..." she grouses as she undresses for bed and drifts off to sleep.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: For a Chance...A Fuku fic Challenge story

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed May 05, 2010 1:23 am

Hmmmm. Magical girl, huh? I wonder where the source of the power comes from.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed May 05, 2010 4:04 am

Guess this means another chapter will occur sometime in the future...Stay tuned to find out...>GRIN!!!<...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 05, 2010 10:41 am

*Blink blinks* Des Moines?

*Whaps* You dare reference my city? Have at you!

In all seriousness, though, it was interesting. XD
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed May 05, 2010 10:56 am

Oh, there's going to be more? Nice.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri May 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Des Moines isn't too far from me. Maybe about 300 to 500 miles or so from Peoria. Maybe you should try and involve Peoria in this as well. It's up to you. Great work so far. I like it. I look forward to more.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Miku-chan » Sun May 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanks, it is appriciated. Trying to make a new fuku fic based in elemental powers and still be original is tricky work. And each of the elemental fukus will come from different areas as well, so the actual team wont start to form for a bit yet. And someone here might actually know the strech of road I referenced between Chicago and Des Moines as well. Plotting the next chapter out as well as which element will be next. Stay tuned...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon May 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Interstate 80
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to Creative Corner