[Writing] "Bunny Shell" by Taralynn & Kamizite

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

[Writing] "Bunny Shell" by Taralynn & Kamizite

Postby Taralynn » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 am

All right, it's been a long time since I posted that I updated something. Sorry to you all. I tend to forget such details.

Anyway, Kamizite and I have decided to start up a new donation incentive project called "Bunny Shell." The idea is that every $15 donated we post a new issue (short chapter) with a picture with it (drawn by Kamizite) for every issue. And who doesn't love a picture with a good story? Only crazy people and nazis.

Anyway, the story is set in a future-ish setting on a different world from our own (kind of like how in Avatar: The Last Airbender the world is similar to ours, but not the same world) where the world is run by the SOC (mostly) who employ soldiers who power suits called Shells to do the soldier work. The story centers around Jason Lightfoot, one of these said soldiers who gets captured by members of the resistance. From there, the plot moves forward.

This is a TG story; how it is TG will become more apparent as you read. I'm only into Issue 4 but I think you all can see where this is going.

Anyway, here are the pertinent links. Please let me know what you think.

Volume 1
Issue 1
Issue 2
Issue 3
Issue 4
Issue 5
Issue 6
Last edited by Taralynn on Thu May 06, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taralynn's Desk- home of all my TG fics... read... comment... enjoy... please comment ;_;
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: "Bunny Shell" by Taralynn & Kamizite

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 am

I'm somewhat interested by this story. Only somewhat since it left off before the final pieces of the plot fell into place. As for the thing with the donations, I leave no comment. ^^; Other than that, I noticed a glaring mistake at the end of the fourth issue:

He didn’t want the kiss to end. He didn’t want to stop tasting her lips. He want to stop feeling her hands on his hips. He didn’t her to stop tipping him back. The world felt so…

I imagine that the first underlined sentence is missing a "didn't", and the second a "want", considering the preceding sentences.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Taralynn » Sat May 01, 2010 10:09 am

Mitera Nikkou wrote:I'm somewhat interested by this story. Only somewhat since it left off before the final pieces of the plot fell into place.

Well then you'll be happy to know that Issue 5 is out! Plot is now really starting.

Mitera Nikkou wrote:As for the thing with the donations, I leave no comment. ^^;

Oh, I wasn't trying to tell people here to donate. I was just letting everyone know that was the mechanism that would determine it's update schedule. I know most people on MSF aren't loaded with money. But hey, if you are and are willing to donate... XD

Mitera Nikkou wrote:Other than that, I noticed a glaring mistake at the end of the fourth issue:

Thanks for pointing out the error. I don't have the best editors (myself and Kamizite who is an artist, not an editor) so mistakes are frequent even after I proofread. I find it very difficult to proofread your own stuff for some reason.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been a little busy and kind of forgot to reply here.
Taralynn's Desk- home of all my TG fics... read... comment... enjoy... please comment ;_;
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 01, 2010 7:24 pm

That's okay. I already noticed this new episode, though.

There's one problem, as far as I can tell, and I've hoping for a reply so I could say it without double-posting: I can't seem to navigate to the story from the home page or the stories page. Is there some trick to it, that I'm not seeing, or is the only access point from news bulletins?

(Oh, and I'll try to get around to catching up to MGP at some point, so I can comment on that. I've been busy writing my own stuff, among other things, so I've fallen behind by several chapters.)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Taralynn » Thu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm

And Bunny Shell Volume 1-Issue 6 is up!

I hope you enjoy both it AND the image from Kamizite. It really helps add to the chapter to have art go along with it, y'know?
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Creative Corner