[Writing] Adventure: The Life and Times of Bob McMuffin

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

[Writing] Adventure: The Life and Times of Bob McMuffin

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:30 am

(How to participate.)

Bob McMuffin was your average Joe, except that wasn't his name. For a guy, he was of average height and appearance, with short, brown hair and brown eyes. He had a lanky build, and he preferred to wear loose (but not falling) pants and T-shirts. He came from a poor family, which was why he didn't start college until the age of twenty-two, as he was now. He had moved into his dorm room only yesterday, in fact, so he had yet to see much of the town that he now resided in, Muffinville.

That could be remedied, of course. But he didn't know where to start...

Bob looks for a snack.

Bob hears an explosion.

Bob decides to change his clothes.

Bob was asleep, at the moment, so...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Bob looks for a snack.

Postby Musashi » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:12 am

Back

Bob's tummy rumbled. He decided that before he went off to explore Muffinville, he ought to get a bite to eat. He had brought a little mini-fridge along with him to the dorm, but it was currently empty. He made a mental note to go grocery shopping ASAP.

And so, Bob headed down to the dorm's community kitchen to see what they had.

Bob ran into his friend, George.
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Bob ran into his friend, George.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Back

Just outside of the kitchen, downstairs, Bob ran into his friend, George, whose destination appeared to be the same. The term "friend" was used loosely, considering that he had only met George yesterday. But, he was a nice enough guy, so he thought that it'd be better than calling him "that guy." He was taller then him by a few inches, a bit more heavier than average for his size, had a crooked nose, and his dirty blonde hair was in a crew cut.

He waved mildly and said, "hey, man."

"Yo," was George's reply. "Settling in alright?"

They both stepped into the kitchen.

"Well..."

Bob had trailed off because something had caught his attention.

A magical girl anime DVD!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Bob hears an explosion.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Back

Before he could make his decision, he heard an explosion. The force of it made him stumble.

"What on Earth was that?" He wondered.

He had caught a flash out of the corner of his eye, and he found his dorm room's window in that direction. Once he reached it, he raised the blinds and looked outside. What he saw across the way, on the grounds of the campus, was something that he never would have expected to see.

Bob sees some kind of spacecraft.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Bob decides to change his clothes.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Back

Since he was wearing shorts and a tank top, which he tended to wear when he was loafing around at home (which was now his dorm room), he decided to change out of them so he could venture outside of the dorm and see the sights. The first order of business was with his dresser, where he procured a clean pair of underwear, a pair of socks and a T-shirt. After setting them aside, on his bed, he went to the closet to pick out a pair of pants.

Inside the closet, he found...

Pants!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Bob sees some kind of spacecraft

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Back

At the center of a crater was what appeared to be a silver sphere. That's because it was a silver sphere! However, the sphere became two halves as it split apart, revealing a tiny yet beautiful woman with silver shoulder-length hair, silver eyes and wearing a one-piece suit, also silver. She dusted herself off and climbed out of the crater before looking up at Bob.

"Greetings. What is the name of this planet?"

Bob could only gape in shock.

A meeting of minds.
Last edited by Blaze on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Pants!

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Back

Pants! Well, it's not like he's gonna keep a dress in there or anything.

He takes a pair at random and slips them on. He realizes that there's something in one of the pockets. He pulls it out, revealing...

A key!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

A meeting of minds.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Back

Bob wasn't just shocked, but he was confused! There he was, in his dorm room, perhaps a hundred meters away from the crash site, with other students outside and much closer to her, not to mention the window between them, and she was talking to him.

In his mind!

Not knowing what to do, he anxiously thought, "what on Earth is going on!?"

To his surprise, he heard her in his mind again, this time saying, "so, this is Earth, hm? My, my... I've strayed so far off course."

After gathering his wits, he managed to think, "what do you want? Why are you talking to me?"
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

A key!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Back.

He pulled out a key. He looked it over with surprise, because he didn't remember owning such a key. It was larger than a normal key; at least, as far as modern keys were concerned. It was as big as his hand was long, and looked like one of those skeleton keys one often used in video games to open up doors or treasure chests. It appeared to be made of gold, and the heart-shaped bow was covered with various gems that made it look all that more expensive.

"Maybe it's a fake," he rationalized. "Someone must have slipped it into my pocket, for some reason..."

Still, what to do with it?
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

A Magical Girl Anime DVD!

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Back.

George picked up the case and laughed. "You're into this sort of thing?!"

Bob blinked. He was certainly not into that sort of thing and he had never seen that DVD before. Of course, he knew any protest was pointless, as George wouldn't believe him.

George walks into the living room and puts the DVD on, still laughing.

"May as well see what the big deal is!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Bob was asleep, at the moment, so...

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Back

One moment Bob was dreaming about mutant anchovy creatures beaming down to Earth from flying pizzas, while trying to save the neighbor's dog from filling out a life insurance form for its bone, and the next he suddenly realized that he was dreaming. He looked around, in confusion, and found that his dreamscape was woefully inactive, compared to what had been happening before. Everything but himself was now gone, with the exception of the environment itself. Eerily, the silence reminded him of a certain movie, and he wondered if he should next expect the langoliers to come after him.

As he looked around the backyard of his neighbor's house...
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Creative Corner