The Magical Sailor Fuku (Brnin8r's Go!)

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

The Magical Sailor Fuku (Brnin8r's Go!)

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:01 am

The Magical Sailor Fuku

The noonday sun shone on the Jefferson Middle School brick walls. The birds in the trees bickered at each other about nonsense. A passerby in a simple jogging outfit followed quickly behind her dog as it tried to outrun its leash. Past the fence that separated the outside world from the land of education, kids from the various grades played around the field; the microcosm of the external society. Small groups of children separated themselves from other groups; who was cool, who wasn't, and who didn't care. The latest movie quotes or the most recent pokemon episodes riveting plot points flooded the air. A small group played cards while another studied away. Another day in reality.

"STOP IT!!" A girlish scream broke the moment, followed by the crashing of the chain-link fence of the baseball guard. A brutish boy stood over a frightened girl while her other friends stood behind the boy screaming at him to stop. The boy wore his tattered, muddy blue pants, white button-up shirt with a brand new mashed potato stain from lunch, and his required uniform tie. The tie bore the emblazoned coat of arms of the private school and was striped with green and blue. He laughed at how the girl cried. He hadn't even pushed her that hard and she was bawling like a baby over it.

He couldn't help but smile in sadistic glee as the girl clutched her knee as tears rolled down her face. Her white blouse with classic sailor collar was scuffed and dirtied with the batting ground dust. Her knee-length pleated skirt was bent and out of place. There were holes in her high white socks and her black leather shoes, polished every day had lost their luster to the fall. All she had said was that she wanted to play baseball, but as everyone knows only boys could play baseball. He was just educating her of the fact. "See? You can't even take a push! This is why girl's can't play baseball or any other sport!"

"Blake stop it! Don't be a bully!" one of the girls cried. She tried to hold him back as he moved again to kick the girl, "I'm going to tell an Aide!" referring to one of the patrolling adults. The other two girls shouted and nodded "Yeah, she'll tell the Aide!"

As Michelle threatened to tattle, Blake quickly turned around and pushed her down as well. She cried out as she collapsed to the ground, the rough batting ground scraping her legs up as bad as the other girls. Once again, Blake laughed out loud.

A whistle screeched over the air. "What's going on here?!" a shrill voice yelled. Ms. Taylor marched across the school field wearing her tan business casual pants and matching button-up shirt. She wore a bright orange vest to signal her authority to the other children.

Blake's tough guy attitude flew out the window at the sight of the tall, older woman. He began to back up quickly, the other girls scattered behind the Aide smiling that Blake was about to get his just reward.

"Girls, help take Alice and Michelle to the nurse's office, get those scrapes cleaned up." the two girls nodded and set about to do their assigned task.

Ms. Taylor cornered Blake at the back of the batting fence. He panicked and tried to dart around the adult but she was too quick and had his ear firmly in her grip, "Ow, ow, ow, ow, owwwww. Stopitletgoofmyear!" the boy demanded.

"You're going to have detention for weeks, Blake!" she complained as she dragged the boy back into the building, "Every week I have to drag you to the office. You're just a menace! What's your next class?"

Blake was crying the pain was so bad, "Gym, Ms. Taylor!"

Once in the hall, the aide let go of the boy's red ear. "Go there! I'll be calling your parents to inform them you'll be staying after school...again. God, boy...sometimes I wish there was some magic way to make you less of a bully. You hurt Alice and Michelle!" frustrated at the juvenile, she trudged her way back down to the office to go through the necessary paperwork and such.

Blake rubbed his pained ear, "Stupid whore." he cursed under his breath. He always hated how it seemed all the teachers had picked him to get in trouble. It was always him. None of the other boys got in as much trouble as he did. He walked down the winding halls and in his in-depth thought process quickly found himself at the gym. He pissedly walked through the tiled halls to the locker room. He picked a locker that didn't have a lock on it. To his enjoyment, it was another boy's locker filled with their personal effects. The garments were instantly laying on the floor as he stuffed the locker full of his own stuff; socks, pants and shirt. He walked in his underwear to the cupboards on the right that had all the clean, pressed gym uniforms everyone was required to wear for the class. Pretty soon he was dressed in his gym shorts, socks, and shirt. As he left out to the gymnasium, he didn't look back to the figure that had found their way into the locker room.

A beautiful girl stared at the bully as he left, a wry smile on her face. She looked mostly normal, though her sharp features, violet eyes, and mischievous behavior let on that she might be more than she appeared. After Blake left she walked to the locked and with a wave of her hand, the locked dial on Blake's lock spun left and right until it popped open with a *click*. The girl opened the locker which held the brute's clothing. Her smirk hid her intentions poorly as she waved a soft, feminine hand over his clothes, a glittery mist falling softly onto the garments before disappearing into them. She shut the locker door, slapped the lock back on, and began to leave. "We'll see you later Blake." she said to no one as her form turned incorporeal and she disappeared into nothingness.

Blake's gym class was too short as always. He particularly enjoyed making sure all the girls who played against him or were anywhere near him knew how good he was at throwing baseballs...or how accurate he was with them. He threw several near-misses at girls and actually hit one of them, apologizing profusely for it so that the gym teacher wouldn't stack more detention on him. The bell rang signaling to go to the next class. All the other boys trudged in, some tired others not, to the showers, followed by the locker room. He opened his locker easily and grabbed his clothes in one swipe, not even noticing how much softer they might have felt. He quickly dressed himself, checked his get-up in the full mirror, and began to walk to class.

The walk down the hallways got progressively awkward, though Blake couldn't put his finger on what was up. Everyone was giggling or laughing. For a while he just assumed they were talking about other funny things. As he walked though, he realized that everyone around him was laughing and pointing his direction. A flare of anger lit up into the bully's eyes and he started glaring at everyone, but no matter what cruel or rude gesture he threw at the passing children, the kids continued to laugh at him...and he didn't know why.

Halfway to his class he got fed up with all the pointing and out of no where stopped and yelled to anyone who could hear him, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!?!".

No one answered his question but continued to point. Some even began to mince sarcastically. That was the clue that caused him to look down...maybe he had a stain.

It wasn't a stain.

His shirt, the button up, grungy shirt it had been two minutes ago was now a girl's top. His tie had disappeared and instead was the classic girl's sailor collar. His pants, holey and muddy, was now the knee-length pleated skirt every girl wore. Even down to his shoes, which had gone from his black, leather loafers to patent leather Mary Janes with socks that climbed to his knees.

Blake's face lit up bright red. There was no way he had gotten into a girl's uniform. His eyes darted back and forth to the laughing faces around him, his forehead breaking out into a cold sweat. He began to feel dizzy and his stomach started to hurt. He knelt to the ground, wondering why he felt so sick.

The onlookers had stopped laughing and were now watching in awe at the crouched boy. His short-buzzed hair sprouted from his scalp into long, flowing, beautiful auburn locks. The fell across his boyish face and curled at the ends. He seemed to shrink a couple inches and his skin looked softer. Blake's eyes were closed tightly as if in great pain, though no noise left his mouth. His pubescence seemed to reverse. His shoulders became less bulky and his arms looked less defined. In proportion to his shoulders compressing, his hips and waist seemed to become slightly curved. His legs and arms became hairless and soft. The bully's face almost seemed to melt for a moment, the rough dirt-stained boyish features giving way to soft, tender, feminine ones. Blake gasped in quickly for air as he felt the last of his masculinity disappear.

The hall was now completely silent. Tears were rolling down the new girl's face. She was a little disoriented. Her wet eyes blinked around, looking to the kids around her. She felt exposed and vulnerable until a comforting hand touched her shoulder. The scared girl looked up to see a girl with bright, violet eyes staring down at her. "I heard you were new here. Belle?" she asked to clarify the name. She offered her hand as she did so, which the frightened girl quickly hoisted herself up on,

"Y-yes...I'm n-new here." she was shaking...but she couldn't remember why. "And yes, my name's Belle." her high, 14 year-old voice affirmed.

The violet-eyed girl smiled, "I figured you'd like to be introduced to the girls." she wrapped an arm around Belle's shoulders.

Belle nodded, her shaking subsiding, "I'd like that."

With that, the violet-eyed girl giggled, "I think you're going to like it here."

The new girl smiled for the first time and nodded, "I think I will too. What's your name?"

The older girl smiled, "You can call me Best Friend." The two girls both laughed at the line and continued on to their next class holding hands.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Re: The Magical Sailor Fuku (Brnin8r's Go!)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 am

Well, at least I was made to dislike Blake, so I didn't care about him being wiped away. ;p

The technical side of things looks good, so that's, well, good. The premise is used, to a point, but it was delivered well.

I'm not good at doing this commenting stuff, so I'll leave it at that. XD Thanks for your contribution.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 am

I would've liked a slower change with more making fun of and not a complete wipe, but I guess I'm just a cruel vindictive person ;p.

As is, it was a nice quick enjoyable bit of swift justice.

I give it three and a half cookies out of a possible five. It would have got more, but the cookies looked tasty so I ate some of them.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Lol...thanks guys. I was planning on going on further, but I was trying to capture the...I don't know...essence of what the original MSf meant to me all those years ago. A boy, completely opposite of feminine, is made into one by magic. The justice of random transformation, no sensual innuendo, no cliche jokes or gimmicks, just magic.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:20 pm

For me, back in the day, it was more like the magical sailor fuku story that inspired the creation of the site. ;p
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 am

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:For me, back in the day, it was more like the magical sailor fuku story that inspired the creation of the site. ;p

Where's that story? I would love to read it.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:(I hope you don't mind, 'n8r.)

Many thank Nikkou.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Lol. It's absolutely no worries, Nikkou. It was a challenge and something I thoroughly enjoyed. If we could do more of those random promts, I'd certainly participate.

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Creative Corner