Anime Con-Fusion, Matt's terrible writing

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Anime Con-Fusion, Matt's terrible writing

Postby Matt & Lure » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 am

Well, I never really posted this here. I don't know why. But I guess I looked back at it and thought "I never really got any feedback..." So here it is, Anime Con-Fusion. A wannabe script putting Metal Sonic and other characters into anime convention situations.

Anime Con-Fusion
IRC wrote:* @Calamity deflowers herself! By ripping them out!
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: Wandering the many worlds that have heroes and villains

Re: Anime Con-Fusion, Matt's terrible writing

Postby Queen Octavia » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:32 am

While it wasn't terrible writing, it does lead me to conclude that attending conventions rots your brain.

There were funny parts, but the script format was holding it back from being truly funny.

I think there were too many characters introduced too fast. Most of them were like "Here I am, here's my one liner, and away I go with no impact on the plot!".

In any event, it made me laugh.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Matt & Lure » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Laughter's all I go for. The one liners thing is mainly due to the fact that it was written as a 4 panel comic script.
IRC wrote:* @Calamity deflowers herself! By ripping them out!
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: Wandering the many worlds that have heroes and villains

Postby Queen Octavia » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 pm

I surmised as much, however I recommend you go capture yourself a good artist before doing any more script writing.

Luring them in with shiny tablets works well, or simply a nice piece of blank canvas.

From there you just need to break their creative spirit to make them draw only what you want. A good way to do this is to attach an electric device to them, and whenever they draw a female character with an inadequate bust, electrocute them. When they draw something busty, reward them. They will soon draw only busty women, and their souls will gradually degrade until they comply to anything you require them to do.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Creative Corner