Monsters

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Monsters

Postby dervivaire » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 pm

I've recently become really interested in images depicting weird and unusual creatures, and I was wondering if anybody on MSF has (or knows sites where there are) pieces of artwork showing such things? Also, has anybody here ever drawn a monster (any kind of monster counts, from a dinosaur to Geiger's Alien) that they created?

(note: at some point I WILL be posting my own little drawing, but that's once I've got the scanner working)
Diamonds may fall at eventide
But we’re still waiting for
Their light to shine
Diamonds fall at Eventide
But we still watch for
Celestial brides
dervivaire
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Monsters

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:16 pm

I played a Naga (known as a Serpentian) on the Teenagers from Outer Space (TFOS) mud game. The info is on www.mudconnect.com. Her name was Arianna van Adder. She looked like your avatar,
dervivaire, with no legs, a snake's tail, fangs, and green scaly skin. She had arms though. She was based off the constrictor type snakes, like the python or boa.

The premise of TFOS is about the strange occurances of the ongoings at a ficticious high school (Pebble Beach High School). At PBHS, humans and alien teens come and take classes, go shopping at the local mall, buy cars/ships/cell phones/clothes, earn money (say your parents give you allowance for doing chores or getting good grades), and pick up interesting weapons, like mallets, and the TG Gun. (The TG Gun allows you to zap someone and they turn into the opposite sex, like in EGS, or Sailorsun.net.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Creative Corner