Tales of the Steel Talons

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Tales of the Steel Talons

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:44 am

As some of you know, I've going a little crazy with Exalted stuff this summer. Well, I have some good news: I've actually been writing up some drabbles on the Steel Talons that give background information on the organization's well-known or important members as well as the organization itself. Over on deviantart, I've posted the first two 'chapters' of the series. The prelude and general information is the first chapter, and the second chapter tells of Tiberius's Exaltation, the backstory of his life, and how he joined the Steel Talons. The second one is a bit nasty/gory at some points, so I won't link to it. Here's the link to the first chapter which can then be used to find the second chapter if you really want to read it: http://tiberius-aires.deviantart.com/ar ... -133271116.

You have been warned. Enjoy!
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Creative Corner