FF7 Art Challenge

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

FF7 Art Challenge

Postby SweetSophia » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:12 pm

Now I've seen Miss Cloud this and Miss Cloud that. Miss Cloud, Miss Cloud till the cows come home. But I think people are forgetting the person who made this all possible. Beautiful Bro.

Now it's not exactly clear what's going on in the English version at that point in the game where you enter the gym and do squats, but I've done my homework. Beautiful Bro in Japan is known as Kawaii Aniki, Aniki being a term of respect used by gang underlings and kawaii being well kawaii. Apparently in the Japanese version, Aeris and Cloud are not aware that the woman they speak to on that part of the game is in fact a man as her speech, mannerisms and appearance are feminine enough to convince them otherwise until one of her underlings calls her Aniki, or bro.

Now Beautiful Bro, reknown owner of the "Men, Men, Men" gym and boxer is generous enough to part with part of her wig collection whether you win lose or draw against her muscleheaded underling in a squat competition, and defend your right to the gym by sending said muscleheaded underling flying across the room with a single punch.

What I want to challenge you to do, is to draw Beautiful Bro. I want to see comics, interpretations, advent children style, all that good stuff.
She's the one in blue here.
The awakening of the mind gives way to a world of possibilities.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Re: FF7 Art Challenge

Postby Melkorios » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 am

Well, I must say, this is certainly a great idea and challenge... Problem is, my art isn't really to the point where I could do the accurate or good of Beautiful Bro here... Great idea nevertheless.
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Re: FF7 Art Challenge

Postby Vierge » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:29 pm

I guess the Chinese year has begun already?
Vierge
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Creative Corner