Check out my stories.

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Check out my stories.

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:57 am

Hey all there are two ways to access my stories. Here are the Two URL's You can use to get to my stories:

AshK's Fanfiction last update: 05/08/2008

Or:

My Fanfics

The Second one is just links to my Fanfictiondotnet page. However you can also compliment on my website layout on this thread as well.

I am not going to post an actual story on this thread because all of them are too long and only about 4 of them have TG Elements:

Curse of the Springs: Ranma/Pokemon Crossover also has elements in it from my Power of Heroes Saga

Tough Luck: Pokemon/BSSM/Ranma Crossover it too has elements from my Power of Heroes Saga

Galactic Guardians: also another Pokemon/BSSM/Ranma Crossover no Power of Heroes Saga elements yet. Special Appearances by the New Lives Saga Senshi.

New Lives: Galactic Guardians: Pokemon/BSSM/Naruto/ZatchBell/Ranma/OnePiece Crossover with a few Power of Heroes Saga Elements. Crosses Over with Emma Iveli's New Lives Saga.

Check out her Fanfiction as well there are TG Elements in a few of her stories as well:

Emma Iveli's Fanfiction

If you are not a Fanfictiondotnet member you can also leave reviews on this thread.

Thank you so much. Also thanks for the idea Kyunji!

Sincerely,
Ashley A./Cyclondia/Erin the Espeon/Ashley Elaine Tyler/ Minako Aino/Venus
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Re: Check out my stories.

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm

I have now updated New Lives: Galactic Guardians through Chapter 99 and am in the process of updating Galactic Guardians chapter 38 should be up sometime this weekend.

Ashk's Fanfiction Updated: 09/09/2008

Please check it out!

Sincerely,
Dark Scout Cyclondia/Neo Mew Mint/Erin the Espeon/Alicia the Neko.

I have updated New Lives: Galactic Guardians

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3539347/110 ... _Guardians

My Fanfic writing partner wrote this chapter and I added a bit to it in my editing. I hope you like it.

Galactic Guardians was also updated on 08/22/2008 with Episode 40.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2840647/40/ ... _Guardians

I would appreciate if you check out both updates and tell me what you think.
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Check out my stories.

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Click on the link the Link of my Sig that says last update 01/31 to see my latest update of Galactic Guardians.

Click on the link in my Signature that says New Lives Galactic Guardians A updated 02/19 to see the latest update of New Lives Galactic Guardians A.

Here is the URL for it: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1787960/AshK_and_Emma_Iveli

This is where New Lives Galactic Guardians A is published. Chapter 18 is now posted. Check it out and review please.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to Creative Corner